Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Got 2000 points.  WIlling to sell for $10 Amazon GC if anyone is still looking to purchase points.

No shipping info... won over 2 weeks ago and nada... = (

Sucks having xbox 1 games and no box lol.

Yea I won BF MORNING (like 12:30 am) before the "rush" persay, but no shipping email yet.

Honestly im thinking around X-mas if im lucky. C an't see farther then new years though

Got 2000 points. WIlling to sell for $10 Amazon GC if anyone is still looking to purchase points.

No shipping info... won over 2 weeks ago and nada... = (

Sucks having xbox 1 games and no box lol.

I messed up and activated an XBL card last weekend lol. Without any timeframe on my X1. PS+ asks if you want to start the sub. My bad!

1300 worth of codes (1400 if you count the fact that you'll get an extra 100 pts for the doritos and dew codes together) to whoever wants to sign up for a month of GameFly (free, by the way) using my referral link.

PM me for more info.

I'm sure this has been discussed a bagillion times (haven't searched) but is there not a syntax to lock content for members-only? lol. Ah well, good luck to all getting the marketplace items. As others have noted I'm sure this style sweeps will happen again as it must have been quite lucrative for them. Doing rough math on systems + games + marketplace items, compared to how much product was purchased (just on what I saw on the auction use, let alone in regular use). This must have been quite good for them, and us consumers (in comparison to the avg hit or miss sweeps).

I hope to see a rollout of 'I got tracking' emails soon (definitely assume at this point the delay is due to acquisition of more on their end).

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep your heads up, recent winners. I would expect shipping emails to come within the week or next. By the way, I don't have many friends who have an X1 and I'm looking for people to play stuff with. Drop me a friend request with a message so I know where it's coming from. Just putting CAG in there would be alright.

Gamertag: Shadowed Ash

i won on Nov 27th how long do you all think it will be before i am notified when my console will ship ,i am guessing a week or 2 

on the off chance someone is still buying, (target auctions and whatnot.) 4800 for 25 amazon, can probably promise 10 or so at least more caps by friday as well.

I have 1050 points left willing to sell for an Amazon Gift Card. I really don't understand why they got rid of the gift option and didn't just put it on the home page. Clearly there's still stuff left in the Marketplace that people could gift points to others for. 

How in the heck are people getting so many points??? I gave up trying to win cause I drummed up like 6k points and feel like crap now...How are people bidding 70k plus...Something shady is going on with this promo

How in the heck are people getting so many points??? I gave up trying to win cause I drummed up like 6k points and feel like crap now...How are people bidding 70k plus...Something shady is going on with this promo
Some people drink an absurd amount if pop. Most people are just smart though. Xbox one's were going for about 35K-50K before. If you could collect caps from people and pay 0.50 per cap then you were able to get a Xbox for a couple hundred bucks or so. I work at a large company with a break room that had bottle containers. I traded 200 codes (20,000 point) to someone for PSN credit. I was getting $1.00 per codes. Basically $200+ worth of psn credit for grabbing codes off bottles in the recycling bin. I would check in the morning and usually get 10-15 codes within 2 minutes. #Every2Minutes :D

It is about thinking outside of the box and looking ahead about how to get ahead.

Some people drink an absurd amount if pop. Most people are just smart though. Xbox one's were going for about 35K-50K before. If you could collect caps from people and pay 0.50 per cap then you were able to get a Xbox for a couple hundred bucks or so. I work at a large company with a break room that had bottle containers. I traded 200 codes (20,000 point) to someone for PSN credit. I was getting $1.00 per codes. Basically $200+ worth of psn credit for grabbing codes off bottles in the recycling bin. I would check in the morning and usually get 10-15 codes within 2 minutes. #Every2Minutes :D

It is about thinking outside of the box and looking ahead about how to get ahead.
Preach on brotha!

I personally kept an eye out anytime I was out/walking, I checked out my local recycling drop-off (not illegal here thankfully) and used one of those pine-cone-picker-upers to grab em. Lastly between FB friends and local friends who got them from co-workers, oh and the 2lb of doritos sitting in ziplocks :p heck I even asked a random lady at the gas station one time when she bought/opened one as she was walking out, I had no shame :p

I've got a couple thousand extra points in my account and since the auctions are over I can't even "gift" them to another account to sell/trade them to someone. I can still get DLC codes though. So if anyone wants any of the DLC codes for Dead Rising 3, Ryse or Forza I will trade for amazon gift cards or Xbox Live Credit/Microsoft Points. PM me offers and let me know which DLC you would want.

Still have 4 unentered codes (2 Dew and 2 Doritos).

Don't know if you can still get points for them, but I'd be a seller of 500 points if you can.

Send all offers to me, and the best one will get them.

W:

Amazon credit

Xbox Credit

PayPal

it's been a while since anyone had one heading their way. Hmmmmmmmmmmm......
this is interesting to me. Day 3 winner. Shipped, it was broken, have to ship it back to microsoft, but thats another thread all together.

the two other people i know won early, the latest was auction 1755, on 11/17. and he got his console as well.

Is anyone out there doing the "Win with Chef" Xbox One promotion? I tried doing it and I really have no idea where you have to find the code. They said it's inside specially marked cans but I checked inside. I checked outside, I even checked under the label. Also how long is the code? I've sent an email to the customer service. I have found some numbers on the can but they're in the range of 14 characters so I really have no idea that's how long they're. 

Is anyone out there doing the "Win with Chef" Xbox One promotion? I tried doing it and I really have no idea where you have to find the code. They said it's inside specially marked cans but I checked inside. I checked outside, I even checked under the label. Also how long is the code? I've sent an email to the customer service. I have found some numbers on the can but they're in the range of 14 characters so I really have no idea that's how long they're.
It's the first 8 digits on the bottom of the can.

i called the promotion hotline ....they said my Xbox one is being processed and that it could take 8 to 10 weeks ,i said i know people who got them in 3 week ..they they are trying too get them out as soon as they can ,but it could take 8 to 10 weeks,,i won on Nov 27..i hope this helps for those who won and are still waiting 

My fear is that they will no longer be day one consoles. I had big plans on selling my controller and achievement and getting two reg controllers lol

Yea well marketplce finished up.  Finally got NACHO MAN XD

Yea siously wher is that number?  I'd love to give am a buzz to make sure my cosnsole isn't loast in the mix.  I won Black Friday like around 12:30 am.  I probably got paired in shipipng w/ all the other mass ones.

Day One editionw ould be awesome, but not nedded :p

Yea well marketplce finished up. Finally got NACHO MAN XD

Yea siously wher is that number? I'd love to give am a buzz to make sure my cosnsole isn't loast in the mix. I won Black Friday like around 12:30 am. I probably got paired in shipipng w/ all the other mass ones.

Day One editionw ould be awesome, but not nedded :p

here is the number 1-800-433-2652 its for pepsi co inc ,tell them yo are calling about winning an Xbox one they will connect you too the promotion hotline ,,you may have too wait on hold

Any and all winners, if you could post about your win date - shipment date/tracking info, we would all be very grateful.

I won at 12:39 AM Dec 6th. Of course I still don't have tracking info. Just hoping to get some cross reference data.

I've seen around 14 days, and a winner with shipping at 18 days.

I doubt this is proper, but if anyone has extra points left over, id like to offer my arcade games to you for your excess points. Again cause I want that dead rising dlc :) damn myself for not previously knowning they had some.

Any and all winners, if you could post about your win date - shipment date/tracking info, we would all be very grateful.

I won at 12:39 AM Dec 6th. Of course I still don't have tracking info. Just hoping to get some cross reference data.

I've seen around 14 days, and a winner with shipping at 18 days.
i am at 2 weeks now i won on Nov 27th and i still have not heard any thing

i called the promotion hotline ....they said my Xbox one is being processed and that it could take 8 to 10 weeks ,i said i know people who got them in 3 week ..they they are trying too get them out as soon as they can ,but it could take 8 to 10 weeks,,i won on Nov 27..i hope this helps for those who won and are still waiting
However, that is what they told the people who won in the first couple of weeks too. Look when they received theirs. They only say 8-10weeks just so no one gets pissy.

It's the first 8 digits on the bottom of the can.
I've seen the first 8 digits on the bottom of the can. When I put them in and my email it tells me the code isn't valid.

No one has used it other than me. Customer service told me it might be my browser but it's up to date.

Doritos mt dew mcdonalds and now chef boyardees terrible. Time for a healthy promotion or none of us will fit through doorways soon lol

First target auction is already over 100k. I have Target codes if anyone wants to try tonight. I'll check back during the day. Just send me a PM.

Still would love to try to win
If you still have less thank 2,000 just give up and do the Chef Boyardee contest. It's going to be hard for you to beg for points when you are over 98,000 points short of the Target auction. If no one has given you a significant amount of points yet, I really doubt it's going to happen.

bread's done
Back