MS Live.com Search Cashback program - 25% Cashback @ eBay

fwacce

CAGiversary!
Already on every other board. Should be here as well.

just noticed this while doing a search on live.com for the wii... basically eBay is giving 35% off pretty much anything on their site (only Buy It Now w/ PayPal items) through a Microsoft CashBack program. this is huge... you can get up to $250 back. i just bought a roomba and got $100 off.

here's where i found the 35% off: http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=nintendo+wii&form=QBRE ... not sure if they have higher % off in other places?

here are the terms and conditions on eBay's site: http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html
looks like you can do this up to 3 times.
Would be a great use on a PS3 with some games. You can get up to $750 or so to get the maximum $250 back.

[quote name='blissfulnoise']Yeah, I've been searching for 15 minutes; it's all 10% now.

It was great while it lasted. Too bad I only got 2 of the 3 used up.[/quote]

Still working for me...debating on MGS4 for $34 AR

TIP...search for XBOX 360...once you're on the eBay page search for something else.

nice finally got a confirmation email saying my transaction is pending..

35% better come back

edit- cheapps2 from above worked for me..thx
purchased that mgs4 before the guys quantity was gone

thats 2 orders down... got 1 more... still considering a bluray burner for my pc

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Still working for me...debating on MGS4 for $34 AR

TIP...search for XBOX 360...once you're on the eBay page search for something else.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing I did with my other two purchases but I can't get the 35% to populate on the eBay page like it was earlier today.

That's ok; I think i'm just going to sit in the cut for the last one. Even 10% is pretty awesome on eBay when you're looking to buy collectibles. I may just wait for another 64DD bundle to show up and then use my last one then.

Good luck guys; for my money, this is the best deal I've found on the site since the old days of flipping PSP games at the PSP launch or the BlockBuster/Gamerush buy 1 get 1 trade in deals from a few years ago.

Good to know there are still some good deals around.

Does this still work if I'm paying with paypal but paypal is withdrawing from my bank account? Like $65 is coming from money in my actual paypal account then paypal is taking money from my bank account to pay the rest.

hey folks, how long does it take in between clicking the GET CASH BACK button in your ebay inbox and when it shows up in your Microsoft Cashback account?

Search Cheap PS2, click the link for 35%. 35% will show up and then search in eBay after you click that link for anything you want.

[quote name='Shady3011']Just in case this has gone over anyone's head, the $250 cap is for all 3 purchases combined not for each individual purchase.[/quote]

You may receive Cashback Rewards for up to a maximum of three (3) Online Sessions per account on www.ebay.com

for up to a maximum of $250.00 per Online Session.

Looks like $750 max to me

[quote name='Shady3011']Just in case this has gone over anyone's head, the $250 cap is for all 3 purchases combined not for each individual purchase.[/quote]

Incorrect, Slickdeals wiki says otherwise and so does my account:

k79hq2sb5tevok7mmh.jpg

[quote name='Shady3011']Just in case this has gone over anyone's head, the $250 cap is for all 3 purchases combined not for each individual purchase.[/QUOTE]
Really?! Hmm...need to choose wisely.

I just got the cashback pending for my second order. Now I'm just waiting on the cashback for the (larger) first order and hoping I don't get bum sellers.

Have you guys had your third order go through okay? I read in other forums some people were having issues with the third one. I'm tempted to get a third item, if I can think of something.

How long did it take you all before your pending $$ showed up in your cashback account?
I got both eBay messages but still $0 in my cash back.

[quote name='Quintox']How long did it take you all before your pending $$ showed up in your cashback account?
I got both eBay messages but still $0 in my cash back.[/QUOTE]

i still don't have mine.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Just to make sure, there's no way to combine buy it now items into one order even if they're from the same seller, correct?[/quote]
eBay should automatically do this. 2 of the games I snagged were from the same seller, but they counted as separated usages for the cashback.

I only did 1 paypal transaction to pay for the 3 games, and it has all gone through just fine.

I don't have any info on the live account yet, nor any emails from Microsoft, but if I attempt to do another 35% off, I get the "You've already used the max number" jargon.

Anyone know if using NON US paypal account and US ebay account can get the cashback too?
I'm happen to be the one with NON US paypal account with US ebay account holder.
Currently a student study in florida

I guess Slickwiki got updated overnight. People over there seemed to have had problems with subsequent purchases. If you encounter an error, just clear your cookies and everything should be square.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']When I searched for the Wii it said 10% off, not $35%.[/quote]
Try "cheap ps2" or "nintendogamecube", as stated earlier in the thread. "cheap ps2" worked for 35% off for me.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']When I searched for the Wii it said 10% off, not $35%.[/quote]

Read the posts RIGHT BEFORE yours and you would know that.

Go to live.com and search for "cheap ps2"

Find the ebay link and click on it

Once in eBay, then search for what you actually want

Ensure the 35% is at the top

?????

Profit

I just bought 4000 MS points and 2000 wii points. Not terribly interested in any big purchases.

Still works - search for "cheap ps2" on the live search thing.

I search cheap ps2 and get the sponsor link for the 35%, but when it goes to ebay I see nothing on the ebay page about the 35%.

I'm sure this has been answered, but any chance you can use this on more than one listing or is it only for the first listing you buy through MSFT?

EDIT: Can be used 3 times.

[quote name='rs600cubed']I search cheap ps2 and get the sponsor link for the 35%, but when it goes to ebay I see nothing on the ebay page about the 35%.[/quote]
Did same for me but it still works

To test it out, find anything w/ a BIN but MAKE SURE IT ISN'T IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED

So just push Buy It Now, and on that page it should show the 35% off banner. Don't click commit to buy (unless you want the item, of course)

So how exactly do you "claim your cash back"? I can't find anywhere to do so but it says in that little box to do so.

[quote name='Eeghead']Can anyone confirm if this works with an Iphone? Thanks[/quote]

lol well my first purchase was an iphone clone.. and that worked lol

Hm... was able to get the 35% on my first purchase, but now it only shows me 10% and 15%.

Edit: Looks like 35% is still appearing with some searches. Game on! ;)

Got the 35% with the overinflated Wii Fit prices, which brought it right back down to the $90 price it is at retail:) Now I just hope I get my money back.

...I got a cashback message in my eBay account, but when I click the link and sing in I have all zeros. Shouldn't I have that cashback money in the pending section?

bread's done
Back