*MUNCH MUNCH* Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, OUT NOW! *MUNCH MUNCH*

Kristoph's objection voice is um... well... anyone else want to field this one?
Well, we might as well be thankful that... *is shot*

[quote name='62t']hope capcom will have another preorder bonus[/QUOTE]Looks like we are getting something:

2214959739_4de422e38f.jpg

http://gonintendo.com/?p=34075

I was playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All and all my data got erased. I am so mad, I have to go through the whole first 2 stories again. It is too easy to erase.

I was playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All and all my data got erased. I am so mad, I have to go through the whole first 2 stories again. It is too easy to erase. I can't wait for the new game to come out.

There probably is something wrong with your game. Hitting "New Game" only allows you to start from the beginning of a case you've already unlocked. I have yet to see a "clear data" option in any of the three games.

really, maybe if i hit new game I can go back to where i was

I wish I had posted sooner, I am so mad, I have been going through the whole game again.
I got back to the chapter I was at by going to new game and skippin ahead Wow what a silly mistake I made, wasted my time. Thanks for helping anyway.

Hey,
better than nothing.
I believe the only AA game to not have a pre-order was the first.
Justice for All had the stylus and Trials and Tribulation had the Phoenix plush.

I was wondering if anyone has tried the game Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law? for the psp or wii? Is it like the AA games?

For some reason I just can't get excited about this game. It's great that a new Ace Attorney game is coming out in a few weeks, but without Phoenix I may just wait for Apollo Justice to go on sale before buying it.

[quote name='Kaijufan']For some reason I just can't get excited about this game. It's great that a new Ace Attorney game is coming out in a few weeks, but without Phoenix I may just wait for Apollo Justice to go on sale before buying it.[/quote]
Are you sure?
Don't ruin the game!
Phoenix is still in it.
I'm gonna wait until it's about $15-$20.

[quote name='KSHLove']I know ema is in this one but i thought gumshoe was still going to be taking part in GS4[/QUOTE]
Gumshoe supposedly makes an appearance in a flashback late in the game.

Also, an interesting bit of rumor/trivia I heard once, then forgot where I heard it from:
Supposedly, the director's original plan was to make GS4 (Apollo Justice: AA) exist in a mostly-separate storyline with no/few characters from the original GBA games making a reappearance (I'm theorizing that only the case 1-5 characters such as Ema re-appeared in the original plan, along with Gumshoe), but the higher-ups at Capcom were afraid that the series' fans wouldn't accept the new character. So to appease Capcom, the director replaced the "fallen veteran attorney" character with Phoenix mid-development. I don't remember where I read this (Probably a court-records topic), but it seems like a reasonable conclusion that the original plan for GS4 didn't include the PW trilogy characters with Case 5 serving as the first bridge between the PW and AJ storylines, especially when you consider that none of the non-Case 5 characters appear in this game.

[quote name='62t']does anyone know what store will be offering the preorder bonus?[/QUOTE]According to the Capcom blog that's linked in the GoNintendo article, it says Gamestop and the Capcom store. I don't see it mentioned on Gamestop, but it is mentioned in the Capcom store.

I have it preordered at Gamestop... I hope they list it soon.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']According to the Capcom blog that's linked in the GoNintendo article, it says Gamestop and the Capcom store. I don't see it mentioned on Gamestop, but it is mentioned in the Capcom store.

I have it preordered at Gamestop... I hope they list it soon.[/quote]
i put in my pre-order at gamestop and asked the employee if they were getting any extras with the pre-order. She said she didn't know anythign about the bonus and it's not listed on their database. I saw it on capcom's site too but who knows how long they'll take to ship. Hopefully gamestop will have it, otherwise I'm cancelling my order.

The GS near me didn't know anything about the JFA bonus until the day it came out. So you could probably still get it when it arrives. Or you could "forget" to ask them about it.

So...is there anything special about the keychain?I'm actually on the second case of Trials and Tribulations and I must say that Godot is rather amusing :)

Got the game and played the first case since they're generally short (It was about 1-2 hours). Needless to say I'm pretty satisfied with that first case, but I won't be playing through it terribly quickly. I think they set it up pretty well for me to have it feel like Phoenix Wright as opposed to a completely new Ace Attorney like I originally thought it would feel like. Those who've played the first case should know what I mean.

I enjoyed the random joke references through the first case. Pretty amusing.

I just finished the first case, and I'm shocked. It was AWESOME. Phoenix is even more badass. I can't wait to play the rest of the cases.

Oh, and the keychain is pretty terrible. I wish they would have worked it into being a bottle opener or something. After I play through AA, that'll be in the Ebay auction, too.

I got through the 1st case. It was the best 1st case ever, I'm going to try and beat the 2nd case today...

I love Phoenix in this game! Him in the 1st case is amazing!

wow you guys serious?

i played through the first case and i thought it was terrible!
how can they change phoenix wright from a silly hardworking dude to some weirdly cold and calculating bum? god. i hope they explain it later.

i still think the music in PW3 is tops for the series so far =)

i wanted the keychain though and my GS ran out. =(

I'm pretty sure there will be more about Pheonix Wright through out the game.

Also does anyone else think that
Mr.Hat
is freaking genious?
(Just got to Case 2 , Part 2 of first trial day)

This reminds me. Ordered it from GS.com and I don't think I've gotten a shipping notice. :(

Oh well, time to finish the bonus content of Layton.

Then it's straight to this.

bread's done
Back