My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Monday at 10am I finally got a My Best Buy Customer Service to place an order for Payday 2 for $19.99 and today at 12:46 pm I got the ready to pickup in store email. They most have used express shipping to get to the store the page said 3-5 days once shipped. 

Sony IS releasing a bigger size (64GB) in Japan, soon. No ETA on other territories but the move from 99.99 to 79.99 was already their drop for incoming bigger storage.

Monday at 10am I finally got a My Best Buy Customer Service to place an order for Payday 2 for $19.99 and today at 12:46 pm I got the ready to pickup in store email. They most have used express shipping to get to the store the page said 3-5 days once shipped.
how did you get it to work over the phone? i got it to work once and then i called twice after and said in-store only since they have to scan it

What a huge pain in the ass.  I called up to get the $4 credited back to my RZ Master Card.  3 days after buying, and I've got 45 days to do it, because of Elite Plus.  Sounds simple, and a no brainer. 

Not simple.  Not simple at all.  I spent an hour and a half on the phone.  They kept saying that by using a coupon to purchase initially, that I voided the price guarantee and they were in their rights by policy to tell me to kick rocks.  I finally just said "Look, I don't even care about the $4 anymore.  You've wasted $30+ of my time, and I just want to be transferred to whichever department can take my complaint over all this.  Whether it's you, or the policy, or whatever." So suddenly giving me the price difference is not a problem, but they act shocked when I calmly said thank you, I'd still like to lodge a complaint.  So after explaining my experience to the new department and how I don't appreciate being treated like I'm scamming them or talked to like an idiot or told that they won't even honor their own price, as I'm about to hang up, she comes back with "I'm so sorry to hear that.  Please allow me to credit your account with $50 in reward zone points to make amends."

So on the one hand, it was about as frustrating a customer service experience as I've had in a long time, and it wasted a good chunk of time (however it allowed me to go shopping with the wife without realizing how much stupid browsing she was doing for things we're not buying anyways), but when it's all said and done I basically landed the card for them paying me $5. 

Damn, $50?  I was on a circlejerk with them for an hour the other night and they said that $10 was the maximum they could give out.  I wasn't expecting anything so the cert was a nice surprise.  $50 would've been nicer though.

Sucks that they strung you out like that.  BB's phone service is the worst.

how did you get it to work over the phone? i got it to work once and then i called twice after and said in-store only since they have to scan it
I called the normal 1888 number and tried to place an order over the phone since my store was sold out or only had one on hand. When totaled the order out it came to $29.99 and I mentioned the save $20 coupon and she looked into the other but couldn't find anything for save $20 only save $10 so she transferred me to (Core) My Best Buy who say it said "Offer not redeemable at BestBuy.com" next to your My Best Buy barcode but I said the in the terms and conditions of the offer it said "Valid at Best Buy stores in the U.S. and BestBuy.com" so she tried to transfer back to sells as a conference call so she could tell them the offer but no one answer the phone after 5 minutes so I tell I could go to my local Best Buy and order via Express Lane then drive home and drive there once it arrived in the store so she said she would order (assuming via Express Lane that what phone reps use) it and make it $19.99 and do in store pickup. When I go to tomorrow to pickup the order I will try to get them to give me a copy at the $9.99 price if they have a copy for PS3.

Thanks, OP! No problem logging in with my MyBestBuy account, and ordering GRID 2 ($19.99) and the 32GB Vita Card ($45) for in-store pickup. Both showed up in the cart at the correct price. Great deals.

EDIT: And, of course, when I hit the checkout button, the Vita card was out of stock. Guess I'll stick with my 16GB and hold out for another price drop on the 32GB!

sigh the vita memory card 32gb its so good price, but best buy dont ship outside of the US.... this its so dissapointing i really wish that amazon price match this

Does anyone have the link to the Payday 2 coupon? Or the PDF? Everytime I try to open it on myBestBuy it does nothing.

EDIT: Nevermind... it just opened in the background like a ninja.

BB over the phone is SO SLOW. It's like they don't know how to place orders or anything. Tried getting PD2, kept transferring me back & forth. Annoying

sigh just when i got a friend to get one for me its UNAVAILABLE everywhere

sigh :bomb:

I went to the reward zone BB site and they had a 20 off coupon for payday 2 When I took it to the store it was only giving  10 off but since the coupon said 20 off they did it with no issues didn;'t even have to ask

I went to the reward zone BB site and they had a 20 off coupon for payday 2 When I took it to the store it was only giving 10 off but since the coupon said 20 off they did it with no issues didn;'t even have to ask
so, did you get it for $9.99 or $19.99? When they scan your RZ info, it comes up as $29.99 before the coupon.

so, did you get it for $9.99 or $19.99? When they scan your RZ info, it comes up as $29.99 before the coupon.
I'm guessing he got it for $19.99. It does come up as $29.99 but if you look at the details on the screen it takes the $10 off because of your RZ info. The coupon is basically them just scanning your RZ card. Weird how that works.

I'm guessing he got it for $19.99. It does come up as $29.99 but if you look at the details on the screen it takes the $10 off because of your RZ info. The coupon is basically them just scanning your RZ card. Weird how that works.
I clicked the print the coupon and went to the store with it

It came up 20 .00 off payday 2 I thought payday was 49.99

New offers for the next 2 weeks.

Edit: MLB 13 The Show (Vita) is $9.99 after coupon.

So time to go back to bestbuy for a price adjustment on the $15 clearance fusion controller for $10 more off?  For some reason the coupon link on bestbuy.com isn't working right now.

So time to go back to bestbuy for a price adjustment on the $15 clearance fusion controller for $10 more off? For some reason the coupon link on bestbuy.com isn't working right now.
Lol. No.

Before a frenzy starts, the coupon is for the new SKU which comes in a smaller package.

I bought a ps3 Fusion Tournament controller at Best Buy last night. This store had it on clearance for $16.99 (ymmv). The model number for the one I bought was CPFA000096 and the sku was 6632369. If this sku ends up being included on the coupon, I'm going to have to head back and attempt some kind of price match or return/rebuy tomorrow.

frenzy averted. Great controller though. I would certainly recommend it to someone looking for something that mimics the feel of the 360 pad on the PS3. 

used the fusion controller for several hours today and i'm happy with it.
Awesome. I picked one up today after reading all of the CAG recommendations in the Best Buy clearance thread. The main reason I like to play 360 more (besides my friends having 360's) is that I prefer the 360 controller over the ps3 controller. I think I'm going to have to put down GTA and start up The Last Of Us to test this controller out. I know once I start with that game, it's going to be hard to put it down.

Sonic, gross.
I apologize. I couldn't help it. I think I have a 12 year old's sense of humor when I'm this tired at night.

The exact opposite of my testicles. :error:
Dang. Knew I forgot something.

Raisinets-Stdup-bag.jpg

Wow nice $ on mlb 13. It's on psn for $17 already fyi. I like digital versions of sports games.

rocksmith comes highly recommended for those interested, though the new 2014 edition seems to be the definitive version...tons of tools to help play guitar, MUCH more convenient than this original game. But it's crazy cheap and very impressive.

for $10, you dont have to like the game - it acts as an amplifier too, which tons of different tones. I primarily use it just to jam. A $10 amp that tunes your guitar? Can't complain about that. And my surround sound is far louder than my 2x50 watt Marshall combo amp ;) sorry neighbors.

New offers up.

Edit: I haven't tried this yet but I think sticker star is like 90% off once stacked with the 20% off for being unlocked. $4 sticker star? :hot:

Doesn't work online right now - it takes the 20% off instead of the 70% off. I'm tempted to bring the coupon in-store and try this, but don't feel like fighting with the register clerk over a double discount "shenanigan".

The 3 PS4 games is an awesome deal when stacked with the Gamer's Club 20% discount!

Assuming of course that it will stack.

New offers up.

Edit: I haven't tried this yet but I think sticker star is like 90% off once stacked with the 20% off for being unlocked. $4 sticker star? :hot:
Not seeing 70% off online (20% from GC only). Also blank page when I try to go to the coupon to print.

If it did stack, it'd be $9.59 as the 20% is taken from any sale/discount price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back