My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

double points on all Minute Maid caps until 8/31

I only have about a dozen of these caps so no giveaway this time, sorry CAGs
It's important to distinguish that the double points applies to all Minute Maid *on-the-go* type bottles (or whatever they're called)...not the standard Minute Maid Lemonade stuff. The codes that are going to double are black, but they're quite a bit larger than the standard 20 oz. or 2 liter caps. So the 12-pack flaps won't double, all the small black caps aren't going to double, etc. Just those special sizes.

Last edited by a moderator:
just got my free 20 oz coke coupon from that NCAA coke thing. I also won a 100 BB GC but have not seen anything yet, 

Anyone else win a gift card and seen it?

I won a BB GC but I haven't received it yet.  I would expect to see it relatively soon since they're fulfilling the Coke coupons now, hopefully 2-3 weeks.

I recieved my coupons, car flags and T-shirts this week.

The T-shirts are much nicer than those from past redemptions (a nice thick Fruit of the Loom) but this set of car flags is much worse than the last ones (mount/pole assembly is cheap and flimsy along with the flags being much chintzier).

Anyone tweet at Coke Rewards on Twitter and get their code yet for the Best Excuse?
Yes, but be aware that Coke has changed their amount of time it takes to get back to you from 3 days to 7 days, now. Even so, mine took a full couple of days before they Direct Messaged me back. You do know that it's supposed to come in the form of a DM, right?

Yes, but be aware that Coke has changed their amount of time it takes to get back to you from 3 days to 7 days, now. Even so, mine took a full couple of days before they Direct Messaged me back. You do know that it's supposed to come in the form of a DM, right?
Yea I knew it was supposed to be a dm, nothing here yet

Yea I knew it was supposed to be a dm, nothing here yet
I can tell you with certainly that, like the currently all-but-burned-down Walmart double points promotion, this one has been pretty botched up as well. Turns out it's always best to get in on MCR stuff ASAP, or it might not work/be available for you at all. You'll probably still get your code, though. Chin up.

I too won a best buy gift card and received an email 2 to 3 weeks ago stating that it will not be fulfilled for another 8 to 10 weeks and that it would be an e-gift card

Hey guys chem here.

Went though the coke rewards catalog for the giggles and stuff. And than I came across this.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/rewards/cocacola-surfboard/27298?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=501-2000+Points&WT.ac=Coca+Cola_1_27298_7_4_c
So yeah,pretty neat.
Didn't find any new promos though. Normally lazy finds those before I do lol.
Anyhow,hope everyone is doing well. Gonna start entering codes again now that there's quite a number of double point offers.
Chem out.

Hey guys chem here.

Went though the coke rewards catalog for the giggles and stuff. And than I came across this.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/rewards/cocacola-surfboard/27298?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=501-2000+Points&WT.ac=Coca+Cola_1_27298_7_4_c
So yeah,pretty neat.
Didn't find any new promos though. Normally lazy finds those before I do lol.
Anyhow,hope everyone is doing well. Gonna start entering codes again now that there's quite a number of double point offers.
Chem out.
That surfboard's inflatable, just so everyone knows. Don't want anyone being disappointed.

not to worry, here are a couple of more giveaways, no bonus points on these but its better than nothing:

Powerade caps

Sprite caps

you can only choose powerade or sprite not both, GE7VOCiiDE, Dr0p119, theDevilman, Dmzauk and Kyuby are not eligible for these giveaways since you guys are already getting coke zero caps

[quote name="LazyTriangle" post="10889868" timestamp="1373338452"]
not to worry, here are a couple of more giveaways, no bonus points on these but its better than nothing:

Powerade caps
1.Ervgotti85

Powerade caps

Sprite caps

1. kube00

you can only choose powerade or sprite not both, GE7VOCiiDE, Dr0p119, theDevilman, Dmzauk and Kyuby are not eligible for these giveaways since you guys are already getting coke zero caps

Powerade caps
2. Anexanhume

Sprite caps

Powerade caps

3. sninh

Sprite caps

Powerade caps

4. Rockgamer

Sprite caps

Powerade caps

Sprite caps

2. boagman (who thanks LazyTriangle in advance!)

Powerade caps

Sprite caps

3. ThEliteOne

I cant remember if boagman was 3 or 4.... haha. Oh well. Ill go with 4

He was 2! Huh. I edited my post to reflect such changes.

Powerade caps

Sprite caps

4.yars2010

I thank you.

Powerade caps

Sprite caps

5.nixmahn

Powerade caps

Sprite caps

1. Tsel

Thanks!

Powerade caps

5.betobuster (nobody did 5, right?)

Sprite caps

:) Thank you.

Thanks lazy got the codes:)
There isnt a promo for coke zero caps right? Just for minute maid?
There is, but it's awfully convoluted to get. It involves Twitter, following Coke, waiting several days for a direct message from Coke, etc. I did it, and I've got double points on Coke Zero for the time being, but a *lot* of people are having a real difficult time getting it.

bread's done
Back