My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

ok here is the giveaway I mentioned, this will be a one-day only giveaway, meaning everyone who quotes this post today (Monday 7/29) will get coke caps for free.

I'll take some please.

anyone willing to trade coke points for the Humble Deep Silver Bundle? I only want the non-BTA games(SR2, SR3, Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold) which you can buy for only a $1. If anyone is interested, just pm me.

EDIT: NVM, I got it.

I didn't get a code, but I assume it will take a little time...
working on it, it will take me a couple of days to get everyone so just be patient

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been driving me nots how to get maximum bonus points from the "Roo" AND Walmart bonuses and i have finally figured out how to get the maximum bonus points for cap codes.  I take no credit.  Others posted about this.  I just needed it spelled out in a dummies guide, lol.  Here is a direct quote from my own cheat sheet guide at SlickDeals...

Maximum MyCokeRewards Point Usage Guide:

If you're going for the maximum points per day and trying NOT to waste any bonus point opportunities, (NOT entering any caps without bonus points) follow the below guide.

Entering Codes: (Enter each of these waves of codes once a day until you get the full monthly credit for the Walmart bonuses, then just do the "Roo" codes until the next new month.)

• Wave 1:
    "Roo" CODE (For 3 Bonus Points)
  • Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • MyCokeRewards CAP CODE (For x Points, Depends on Cap)
  • Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)
  • Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)

[*]Wave 2:
  • "Roo" CODE (For 3 Bonus Points)
  • Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)
  • Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)

[*]Wave 3:
  • Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)
  • Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)

[*]Wave 4:

[*]Wave 5:

Bonus Point Limits:

• The "Roo" 3 point bonus code is limited to 5 uses per day for 15 bonus points.
  • The Walmart 10 point bonus codes are limited to 3 codes per member per month for 30 bonus points per month. However, when done as shown in the example above, you can sometimes get credit for using up to 9 codes per person per month for 90 bonus points per month. (It is best to use the method shown in the example everyday until you know you've gotten credit for all of them, just in case. After you know you've gotten credit, you're stuck with only the "Roo" bonus 5 times per day until the next month begins.)
Notes:

• There is a 24-48 hour delay before the bonus points from either promotion are credited to your account.  Although, i have seen them credit much fast at times.
Caps That Work with Both the Roo AND Walmart Bonus Point Promotions:
(Roo points alone seem to work with pretty much everything so far.)

• Black
  • Red
  • Green
  • Silver/Gray
  • Powerade (Older 12 digit code caps.)
  • Blue (Older 12 digit code caps from Sprite or Fanta.)
All Known Walmart UPC Codes:

• Sandwich:

[*]Pizza:

[*]Chicken:

Hope it can help someone. :)

Thanks.

Now I'm wondering if Minute Maid codes work with the Kangaroo and Wal-Mart codes.  If so, triple bonus points! :)

Thanks.

Now I'm wondering if Minute Maid codes work with the Kangaroo and Wal-Mart codes. If so, triple bonus points! :)
it does work on with the Kangaroo code, I have tested it myself and I did get triple points for it. Walmart bonus codes only work with red coke caps though

it does work on with the Kangaroo code, I have tested it myself and I did get triple points for it. Walmart bonus codes only work with red coke caps though
I've been using the Walmart codes on black caps and getting credit. Maybe it's changed. I just started doing it in July and this month.

According to SD, they work on even more than that if you look at my cheat-sheet.

I've been using the Walmart codes on black caps and getting credit. Maybe it's changed. I just started doing it in July and this month.

According to SD, they work on even more than that if you look at my cheat-sheet.
when it first started it only worked on red caps so that's all I have been using when entering walmart codes, they must of changed recently to work with other caps.

It's been driving me nots how to get maximum bonus points from the "Roo" AND Walmart bonuses and i have finally figured out how to get the maximum bonus points for cap codes. I take no credit. Others posted about this. I just needed it spelled out in a dummies guide, lol. Here is a direct quote from my own cheat sheet guide at SlickDeals...

Hope it can help someone. :)
Followed this "dummies guide" as outlined to the tee. Happy to see that it works, giving me 65 bonus points! Thanks for sharing this. :D

Is there a way to search threads or things I've 'liked'? I cant find the guide that was posted for roo and walmart caps. I got 16 points for one cap.

Thanks LazyTriangle!

hey everyone,chem here. 

so dunkin donuts thinks your all awesome,and to celebrate your awesomeness they are doing this. 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/dunkin

enter any MCR code in the dunkin donuts code section and score triple bonus points.

the catch: limit six codes per person. per account. 

this stacks on top of roo and the wal-mart codes i believe as well. (used the code roo with this promo and still got bonus points)

chem out. 

bread's done
Back