My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

hey everyone,chem here.

so dunkin donuts thinks your all awesome,and to celebrate your awesomeness they are doing this.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/dunkin

enter any MCR code in the dunkin donuts code section and score triple bonus points.

the catch: limit six codes per person. per account.

this stacks on top of roo and the wal-mart codes i believe as well. (used the code roo with this promo and still got bonus points)

chem out.
Nice! Thank you for the info. :)

You said that there is a limit of six uses per person per account... Is that per day? Per month? Or six times and you're done forever?

-edit-

Forget it, it looks like it six times and you're done for good. Thanks again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone,chem here.

so dunkin donuts thinks your all awesome,and to celebrate your awesomeness they are doing this.

enter any MCR code in the dunkin donuts code section and score triple bonus points.

this stacks on top of roo and the wal-mart codes i believe as well. (used the code roo with this promo and still got bonus points)

chem out.
nice promo too bad it only works on six caps total, I guess its time to do another giveaway.

I was able to get the bonus points just by typing in "roo"  I didn't have to enter any caps.  It stops you at 5 so if you want to wait a day and try for the 6th roo code it might work tomorrow.

you guys probably know the rules by now but here they are again. I will pm 6 cap codes to anyone who quotes this post, this giveaway is good for today only! - Monday 8/5 (hitting the like button would be cool too :] but not necessary)

you guys probably know the rules by now but here they are again. I will pm 6 cap codes to anyone who quotes this post, this giveaway is good for today only! - Monday 8/5 (hitting the like button would be cool too :] but not necessary)
Yeahhh! I can't at your charity. Thank you King LazyTriangle! :D

Thanks again for doing this.

Liked it as well.

hey everyone,chem here.

chem out.
Question: is this cap codes only, or *any* codes? For example, can I use a 20-point code with this, and get 40 bonus points? Or is it just 3-point caps only?

Whoops! I meant to quote this one. Thanks again, LT!

I'll quote this!

Thanks LT!

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you in advance for the codes

Lazy strikes again!

bread's done
Back