My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I haven't really followed this for a while, but are there any bonuses for 12 pack codes right now? The front page didn't say so, so I'm guessing no. Anyone know when to expect one, or are they random?

PHOOEY! I redeemed 250 Coke Reward points to get 250 Best Buy Reward Zone points over the weekend. Finally reached over 250 again today and it's no longer in the catalog. Bah!

received my coupons for the 10-pack minute maid juiceboxes today :)

I haven't really followed this for a while, but are there any bonuses for 12 pack codes right now? The front page didn't say so, so I'm guessing no. Anyone know when to expect one, or are they random?
no bonus points for 12-pack flaps at the moment, there was a double point promo on no-calorie 12 packs about 2-3 weeks ago but nothing since then.

Thought I had entered some coke codes earlier this year. Just now checked my account. It said I had zero points. What losers! I gave up entering anymore since their rewards sucked. no mp3s. Then, today, I read, yes, 2 free mp3's. So I logged in thinking I had 25 points at least. Nada. :) This comes at a time when I can't get to someone's house that I know always has the 12 oz. bottles in their recycling bin. Damn it to hell.

edit. didn't read the post above, since I never come in this topic or this site for that matter (not as much as I used too). But everytime I log on the internet I try and google free amazon mp3 credit to see what'll come up. So, finally today something came up that doesn't require an app or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sprite UTC National Program Promotion

it started this month... use sprite codes... it appears that you gotta text them in, the site has a code entry form but it's not working atm....

Online AMOE Code Request (available from October 22, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. ET through October 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET): To request an AMOE Code online, visit http://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/...ional2013/, and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the AMOE Code request form, including a valid email address and you will receive an AMOE Code via automated email to participate in the Promotion.

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed : ESPN Insider Access for 1-Month.

Your digital code is: GOES TO THE FIRST QUOTE.

Your digital code will be delivered via email to the email address associated with your My Coke Rewards account. Once you have your code, please follow the directions below:

1. Please visit http://www.espn.com/cokeinsiderrewards

2. Enter your code

3. Select the services you wish to use and checkout

4. If you have any troubles redeeming your Insider code, please contact the ESPN Customer Care team at 1-888-549-3776 or use our Contact Us page.

If you have any other questions about redemption and fulfillment, visit the My Coke
Anybody want?

that is kite is ok-ish, for 200 points you could do worse. I got one of them before and I used a few times, flew it in really windy day once, the string broke and it flew away :[
Good to know. For only 200 points, I wouldn't expect the most durable kite there is, but this got me thinking...MCR needs to have a reviews section for each reward because your 1 sentence would probably save hundreds of people from redeeming points on that.

Sprite UTC National Program Promotion

it started this month... use sprite codes... it appears that you gotta text them in, the site has a code entry form but it's not working atm....
It appears that the website entry method is still not working. But texting seems to be doing the trick. Thank you for the info!

FYI, this does NOT seem to enter your MCR points in addition to the contest entry. I was able to enter all of my Sprite caps again in MCR (with Roo) after already having submitted them to the Sprite contest.

OK, I've gotten tired of waiting for AMC tickets to come back.  Does anyone know of any contact info for MCR so I can complain about these being OOS for at least 2 months now?

Yeah, Pretty much all the good stuff seems to be OOS for quite some time (AMC tickets, random gift cards, BBY Reward points), seems you gotta wait one of these days to come back, or one of those rare promo's that have them available and discounted for a limited time. >_>

This is actually the first time I've ever seen the AMC tickets go OOS.  They always seemed to be an evergreen item as far as inventory goes.  For me, they're a good value and they were something that I could always use.  I really hope they bring them back and the sooner the better.

Time to lower my big ol' box of flaps by a few millimeters:

jnb7fjb4pml6v5

40tnxn9vrb77h5

f4rvfrv7bb4vt6

0hrn6hmrnrh55k

9vtp46f0wrnh6j

rn0flj0tmrtxmx

f69t9jhp7j07m7

0kx7ftx6r7m0nv

n0pkw0wtfnkl05

pk5hvl9vvw090p

5l795jtt9jfkkf

9pxvlkrx4lr75v

bmmr7kmr96pw4j

6mmlf776jwp09x

Time to lower my big ol' box of flaps by a few millimeters:

jnb7fjb4pml6v5

40tnxn9vrb77h5

f4rvfrv7bb4vt6

0hrn6hmrnrh55k

9vtp46f0wrnh6j

rn0flj0tmrtxmx

f69t9jhp7j07m7

0kx7ftx6r7m0nv

n0pkw0wtfnkl05

pk5hvl9vvw090p

5l795jtt9jfkkf

9pxvlkrx4lr75v

bmmr7kmr96pw4j

6mmlf776jwp09x
Thank you! I was able to grab the bottom three. :) All the rest had been used already.

-edit-

Correction, i got four! :)

I've been using caps for the past couple of months since I get double points for them, as a result I have a lot of flaps lying around. I think I might do a quick giveaway soon.

Please do L.T. if you want to someday, lol, since for now, there's really nothing much I see good available on MCR for the time being until one of those rare promo deals show up one day (Besides the usual Wed. one which is mostly bad, but sometimes good). :3

Last thing I saw that was good besides the amazon mp3 credit was when they had the MCD'S gift card but they ran out.

Oh yeah btw,I think wal-greens and frys has a 3 for 9 or a 3 for ten deal on twelve packs if anyone is interested.

first five people to quote and like this post will get (5) 12-pack codes each. Giveaway 1 of 3, the rest will come tomorrow or later this week.

all spots taken! come back tomorrow for giveaway #2.

1. mysticfail

2. klimb22

3. ge7vociide

4. amber52410

5. Jake_Jenova

random code drop (all caps):

FK5FVP0KKT64RM

4JB9HWJMTHXLH4

FW5HKJ5T4NVVX0

RPBJBNWNJT7JVN

0L0MJLM5FVMRKB

VV46K4RWRPVB67

0WRKMJFLFRP6NR

6TW07J9LF6XN9X

TJ4KWVN7WJ9PW5

N4094BJN76R0NF

HLVJ9JJ6B44T9W

first five people to quote and like this post will get (5) 12-pack codes each. This is giveaway #2, winners from last night's giveaway are not eligible for this one.

bread's done
Back