My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Coke either needs to fix their server or change the time because this six hour thing is insanity.

Also thanks Lazy

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally logged in, but now can't enter a code. That is another reason it is stupid for them to require a code entry. it is just another step in bogging down the web site.

Thanks LT - got to the Target gift card link, but now taking forever to load that. I forgot how many more confirmation clicks are required and I assume each will be painfully slow and prone to error. But maybe you don't need to enter a code?

Crap, it just kicked me back to the main page when I clicked on the Target card link.

And... now I can neither enter a code nor get back to the Target page.

I put in two cap codes I didn't think I used. One time I was asked what bottle I got them from. Never made it all the way through, and never got the points, but now they're both coming up used.

Fun stuff.

This again now:

My Coke Rewards is temporarily unavailable.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please come back soon!
I have to go out for a few hours - watch it come up nicely while I'm gone and sold out.

I couldn't get in all day using Chrome, but just now using Firefox, I managed to get the gift card! On the Facebook account, though, someone is saying the gift cards are gone. Apparently not!

Jupiter Jones said:
I couldn't get in all day using Chrome, but just now using Firefox, I managed to get the gift card! On the Facebook account, though, someone is saying the gift cards are gone. Apparently not!
I've been using Firefox since the first minute and can barely get past the login. Now I can't even log in again (and I never logged out - it just kicked me out).

Did you have to enter a code to get the gift card?

I *think* I got one.  I made it to the final page, then it took me to the homepage but 600 points were gone from my account, so I think it went through.  Then as I am trying to get to my account information to confirm that the deduction was for the target card, I got an extra 6 points in my account.  I am guessing that was from my Kangaroo point entries from yesterday.

Still can't check my account status though.

NVM- I got the confirmation email, so it went through!

I *think* I got one. I made it to the final page, then it took me to the homepage but 600 points were gone from my account, so I think it went through. Then as I am trying to get to my account information to confirm that the deduction was for the target card, I got an extra 6 points in my account. I am guessing that was from my Kangaroo point entries from yesterday.

Still can't check my account status though.

NVM- I got the confirmation email, so it went through!
Your lucky mine didn't even unlock it seems due to the errors. :bomb: fuck

I don't know how they hell you guys are doing it. I can't even log in.

And again, I am going to ask: did you guys have to enter cap codes (or some other) to get the offer? That just seems like even more steps that will error out - I couldn't enter a cap at all earlier when I was logged in.

OK: it finally shows me logged in again on a page where I wasn't a minute ago - and now I have 3 more points than I did before. But the direct Target gift card link just takes me back to the home page when I click on the offer :bomb:.

i was using my laptop and it was slow as shit so i switched to my iphone and it was slow as shit but it went through. sometimes i had to hit the back button and enter again after an error screen but it finally went through... damn wonder how hard its gonna be for the rest of the offers...

I put in two cap codes I didn't think I used. One time I was asked what bottle I got them from. Never made it all the way through, and never got the points, but now they're both coming up used.

Fun stuff.
when i logged on to my phone it said i had 1911 points and one special offer. that one special offer was the gift card. i though it didnt count the caps i used earlier but it did

On a side note.  I did merry minutes and to my surprised I won 5 times.  Seems this is the best chance to win. (3 on one account 2 on another)

Does anyone have a spare cap code so that I could get the Target gift card? It would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Got one. 

What's supposed to happen when you click on the $25 Target gift card offer?  It returns me to the homepage like io.

I think I got it. My points are 560 points less and I got an email saying I claimed 500 pts for a Target gift card. Why they only deducted 560 points...I have no clue. I cant load up my redemed offers on teh coke site though. :/

I've been using Firefox since the first minute and can barely get past the login. Now I can't even log in again (and I never logged out - it just kicked me out).

Did you have to enter a code to get the gift card?
Yes, you need to use a code to unlock the gift card. It's under My Special Offers. I put mine in about ten minutes before the gift card was available, and it unlocked it then. Unfortunately, after I clicked on the gift card link I was sent back to the beginning. It wasn't until now I got the card.

Finally got it, it only took almost 7 hours (I gave up around 1:00 and checked randomly a few times since then to see if the site went back up).

Yes, you need to use a code to unlock the gift card. It's under My Special Offers. I put mine in about ten minutes before the gift card was available, and it unlocked it then. Unfortunately, after I clicked on the gift card link I was sent back to the beginning. It wasn't until now I got the card.
Got it to work! Thanks for the info!

Hope it went through. First time I got errored out with a full white page. Second time, everything but the center line was fine and it had an error there, but the points were taken off. Waiting for a conformation email as I can't access My Account info.

7 hours later, finally got it.

Here's how:

Use chrome.

use the mobile coke website: www.mycokerewards.com/mobile

enter a 3 point code

special offers

the rest is self explanitory.

Hope it went through. First time I got errored out with a full white page. Second time, everything but the center line was fine and it had an error there, but the points were taken off. Waiting for a conformation email as I can't access My Account info.
I got the "white page error" but then received a conformation email! What a pain in the ...

I got charged 600 pts for the card but it looks like my balance is about 30 pts lower then it should be.(minus the 600)

Using the mobile method I got it to load pretty effectively, but I don't have any more codes to enter. I entered 2 when the gift cards were made available, and it attributed the points, but I never got the special offer. I can get the promo to load with this link: http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/catalog.do?searchType=collection&id=29818&WT.ac=Coca+Cola_8_29818_19_2_b

However, it won't let me redeem because it hasn't unlocke dthe offer for me. Use the link if it'll help you guys. If anyone can spare a code, I'd appreciate it.

The website seems to be working well now.  I just tried to redeem for a second card, but it says I reached my maximum, so it is definitely only one per account.

If anyone has 2 or 3 bonus point codes they could trade I would greatly appreciate it. I need them to unlock the target reward.

I would trade very fairly for them. Send a PM, and thank you very much

Finally got mine doing it the mobile way.

Looks like I could get more than one if I wanted to. I put in three codes. Was only credited for two. I just redeemed points for one gift card, then I got a message saying I could get another, and am on the submit screen for a second one. Not going to though.

Had I known I could get more than one each, I would have saved all my points for Best Buy.

I was finally able to login and redeem my code for the $25 Target GC.  Damn, 8-10 weeks?

Now to watch this madness ensue again on Wednesday for Best Buy :rofl:

I can log in (eventually), and get to the page but the site won't process my code and my login times out while it's trying to process it.  This is really getting annoying.

I got it done on my phone before I went out earlier (on my daughter's account). And then I was able to load my account no problem but of course I am maxed out for the week and the Kangaroo code didn't count to get the offer, Blah. The whole point of having accounts for different family members was to get a couple of these (after all we have 7 people in our household). It was just pure luck that I happened to put in enough points on my daughter's account to qualify for this. It only had 100 or so a few weeks ago before I pumped it up with the bonus promos.

I finally got a code to work by going through MCR's Facebook posting from 11 hours ago. I only have 96 points, and zero patience, left. Kind of relieved I don't have enough points left to try for the Home Depot card.

slowdive21 said:
Apparently if you use the 'tablet' website, kangaroo is working as the code.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/myAccount.do

Some people were also able to enter more thsn one code to get more than one card.
It was worth a shot but it did not work for me - took kangaroo just fine but there is no special offer afterwards.

I'm hoping it is still active (and not sold out) after 9pm when the codes for the week reset. Only an hour and 40 minutes to go...

Got one!

The only other one I was interested in was Best Buy and I hope its something like 500 pts...I can dream can't I!

Dominos or Mcdonalds would be okay, but I never eat there. Anyone have any idea what the Southwest might be? That could be useful for my trip to PAX East spring 2014 

Got cards no problem for my main account and my wife's account just after 9pm. Site was fast and responsive and I actually saw how it was supposed to work: enter code and offer pops up immediately. The one I squeaked through earlier today didn't work that way at all ;).

Of course, had the site run smoothly from the fist minute, there probably wouldn't have been any cards left for the 9pm weekly point cap reset. So I guess even though I wasted a bunch of time earlier trying to get in it worked out for me in the end.

You can still get it as of 3 minutes ago.  Went on my other two accounts used a cap and redeemed the gift card.  I'm surprised they are still available. 

bread's done
Back