My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Damn... 18 minutes, two browsers, six different tabs, but I got it.

Mobile site on Firefox worked.

Got a Target and BB card.

See you next year guys!

well I think I got the Best Buy gift card......it took the points from my balance but I never got a message saying I got it. But it wont let me redeem for one now saying I already reached the max.  I'll have 250 points left for Dominos and 12 pks.

Can someone please lend me a cap? I'm at work right now and I don't have one near me. I'll return it when I get home

EDIT: Got one!

Last edited by a moderator:
after playing the game for an hour on both my ipad,the moble site,and the regular site on a desktop computer. 

I GOT MY BEST BUY GIFT CARD!!!! 

and 2-4 weeks sounds godly. 

did it via tablet.

It would be so much better if these were e-cards.

The tablet site worked for me but I couldn't pull the trigger because I'm moving in a few weeks. 

Oh well.

ran into every problem in the book.... logged out, timed out, wall of code, "oops we're sorry"....  stuck with it and now have a confirmation, so keep trying!

Any one else redeem it and see all the final screens saying you did it and it took points but get no email to confirm.Should I be worried?

I can't get into my account to see if it's there under redeemed stuff.

Edit: I got into the My Account section under the table site and its listed there.

Alright got through pts are now pretty much drained from both acccounts. 2 x BB cards, and 1 Target...is anything going to be around 300 pts? 

Finally got through...that's only based off the fact that the points were deducted. No confirmation emails yet.
Same no email but points were deducted. However at the moment it is glitching on me and showing that they weren't on the normal site.

just got home and was able to redeem four BB gift cards, didn't get a confimation email for one gc but it shows up on my redemption history so I'm not too worried.

No problem for those looking for their account! :3

Also, yes, they're all gone, at least not too fast, unlike the TJ Max one, now to wait for Domino's soon.

Looks like my "plan" to oversleep and miss the first 45 minutes of this deal worked out perfectly. I had no problem redeeming 2 of these (on my account and my wife's account) at abut 9:45. I take it from this thread that it was wonky just before that.

I did have a strange glitch on my account after I was done - it gave me errors when I was trying to sign out. Then I'd go to the home page and I'd still be logged in. So I just used Firefox for my wife's account. I also never got confirmation on either account on the web site, but did get the emails.

So I still have a decent amount of points on my account. I guess I'll check out the Home Depot offer but I so rarely go there it will be like last year's Walmart card - it will go in a drawer and almost forgotten about (though I did use the Walmart one just a week ago finally). Then I'll have to see if the Coke one is worth the trouble - last year wasn't it just 1 or 2 12-packs and the site was a mess?

My totals so far for this promo are $75 in Target cards and $50 in Best Buy cards. That is a much better haul than I've done in previous years (because I was ready with enough points on my wife's and daughter's accounts this time).

Looks like my "plan" to oversleep and miss the first 45 minutes of this deal worked out perfectly. I had no problem redeeming 2 of these (on my account and my wife's account) at abut 9:45. I take it from this thread that it was wonky just before that.

I did have a strange glitch on my account after I was done - it gave me errors when I was trying to sign out. Then I'd go to the home page and I'd still be logged in. So I just used Firefox for my wife's account. I also never got confirmation on either account on the web site, but did get the emails.

So I still have a decent amount of points on my account. I guess I'll check out the Home Depot offer but I so rarely go there it will be like last year's Walmart card - it will go in a drawer and almost forgotten about (though I did use the Walmart one just a week ago finally). Then I'll have to see if the Coke one is worth the trouble - last year wasn't it just 1 or 2 12-packs and the site was a mess?

My totals so far for this promo are $75 in Target cards and $50 in Best Buy cards. That is a much better haul than I've done in previous years (because I was ready with enough points on my wife's and daughter's accounts this time).
Nice I don't end up with nearly that many points so my haul for now is 1 Target, 1 McDonalds, and 1 Best Buy and I'm planning to go for the Home Depot/Bass Pro Shop ones. Will be selling all but Best Buy to family though.

Still doing far better than previous years though.

I was able to get the BB card this afternoon and I was genuinely stunned that the site actually let me through.  I'm still pretty annoyed that I got all the way to "submit" yesterday for the TJMaxx card and then the system looped me back to the home page.  Hopefully they will have plenty of stock on the rest of the offers.

Well looks like the site is already down and today's deal hasn't even been posted yet...yippee.

Edit: I think it's just my shitty network. Anyone throwin' some free codes out today?

bread's done
Back