My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I'm 1/6 and on that 1 I got a "you have been entered to win a $160 Amazon gift card" like I don't want that cuz I know I'm not going to win just give me my instant $5 Amazon or target.

Tried 5 more times since I had the Sprite iTunes we're sorry email. Lost all 5. I'm out on these stupid entries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys still use these cap and 12 pack codes? Nobody seems to claim the codes I’ve been posting right away. When I used to post these years ago they were gone quick. Within minutes.

To anyone who wins the AMC prizes. (Free ticket and drink combo/free drink/free popcorn) If your not gonna use them I'll happily trade ether amazon cash or cap codes for them while the holiday promo is going on.

Also.
Guys don't forget to install the coke app as it has exclusive insta win offers as well.

I won a ticket earlier to my surprise. Id be interested in more tickets or possibly popcorn codes if any get extra they wont use. I have various psn, xbox, vudu movie codes to trade or paypal depending on the price if selling. I know we will be going to movies a bit during the holiday season. Thanks

Update: thanks to those who has sold me amc codes. Id still be interested in more for the family if any more are available.

The cvs offer is right below the main Holiday Instant Win Game on the Rewards page. It shows a woman drinking a smart water. You have to be logged in to see it.

There is a new "flock to unlock"

5 codes for a $2 CVS GC.

It's pretty obvious that CVS has nothing on Target or iTunes because it's been two days and this one is only at 17% but those latter two were both completed in like under 24 hours

It's pretty obvious that CVS has nothing on Target or iTunes because it's been two days and this one is only at 17% but those latter two were both completed in like under 24 hours
Not necessarily true there, DomPaolo.

The current CVS promotion has 75K slots for people to enter to receive their $2 eGC code, whereas both the iTunes and Target promotions only had 25K slots.

This would mean that in the time period that was referenced in your post, the completion of the CVS promotion would've been 51% had it also had 25K slots.

Either way, it still says that iTunes and Target are still much more popular than CVS, but just not to as much a degree as hinted at in your post.

Finally, since the promotion has only advanced an additional 9% since your posting, I predict that the promotion will not reach the required 75K participants by the 12:59PM ET on 12/3 deadline. (Barring some sort of social media/online forum push of some kind)

P.S. I'm currently looking to trade an AMC Large Drink coupon for an AMC Large Popcorn coupon. If you'd be interested in this trade, then please PM me.

Yah this sodeco $10 amazon promo seems like a bust. Had a few accounts go through without the ineligible message but got ineleigible on my 5th account.

Hoping atleast a couple go through though

I only did 1 account, but I got ineligible. Not sure if everything was claimed early on by multiple account users or if it is messed up in general.

I entered once and received the ineligible message. I contacted support and the automated message says 'Please look for a response via email within three business days'.

Edit: I read the rules, which say you must enter via the Bite by Sodexo app. I installed the app but see no place to enter Coke caps. Anyone else try the app?

Damn, I don't visit for a day and this happens.

Also, for those who care: the CVS GC promo is currently at 32%. We probably won't make it unless a huge amount of people decide to dump their codes into the offer.
Several of us are having problems with it so you may not have missed much.

theres a cinemark thing for 1 free month = 1 movie ticket for 1 cap code but also free4 inch plush from coke when you sign up cinemark through coke, How do you sign up for the plush?

I entered once and received the ineligible message. I contacted support and the automated message says 'Please look for a response via email within three business days'.

Edit: I read the rules, which say you must enter via the Bite by Sodexo app. I installed the app but see no place to enter Coke caps. Anyone else try the app?
Still no reply from those Sodexo idiots on my inquiry. Maybe the promo will end before they respond.

I received this today after I followed up:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for any confusion you may be experiencing, and are currently working to correct some messaging you may have received while participating in this promotion. Please be on the lookout for responses from us soon with further information. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work on improving your experience.

Gotta hurry on this one: flock to unlock $5 target GC for 1 code or sip and scan icon for the 1st 20,000. It will probably be dead within an hour or so.

bread's done
Back