My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I've got a code for an AMC drink and one for an AMC popcorn i can't use.  Anyone want to take them off my hands for $2 amazon? PM me.

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the 2018 Holiday Instant Win, administered by HelloWorld for
The Coca-Cola Company.

You have won a digital coupon good for One (1) Free Large Popcorn at AMC Theatres. Click or Copy/Paste the provided link to view your digital coupon. Present coupon at concession stand for your FREE LARGE POPCORN.

Digital Coupon: https://icoke.eprize.net/kousa/mcr20?method=display_coupon&u=36facfc7a3d26064&c=ac9c18d5908bf341

Good at any AMC Theatres location in the United States only. One coupon per person per visit. Valid through the printed expiration date (6/30/2020). Not valid with any other offer. No reproductions or alterations accepted.

What a crappy year by coke.They can't give me one gift card reward to use all the codes I saved all year on, I missed the Target by 1 hour and I get no Amazon reward/email and still haven't won one gift card on the instant win game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I participated in the CVS offer thing. Fingers crossed something pops up.

Semi-related: I've been donating some codes to St. Jude. At least that's actually helping someone unlike "gamble away everything for a gift card you won't win".

people reporting getting two $2 cvs emails now too from the cvs flock 2 unlock. I still havent gotten any though.
oh how sweet, I just got my two $2 cards today.

Looks like there is a straight up 4 codes for $2 dunkin cards. Not sure how long it has been up there.
thanks for posting, I frequent Dunkin so this is great. it says there are still 97% of the cards remaining so I imagine it hasn't been up too too long. if anyone gets these but doesn't want them, I'll probably buy some. hit me up!

Well, at least those of us who participated in the CVS offer didn't walk away empty handed. Nice of MCR to double it up, too. :bouncy: :D/ :grouphug:

And of course I also redeemed my four codes for the DD offer. Now THAT'S the kind of stuff I'm talking about that MCR should offer more often.

Got all my cvs giftcards

Since no one has mentioned it here yet theres a new Walmart $25 giftcard instant win ptomo. Its right below the Dunkn Donuts promo. Can enter 25 times a day.

Got this from the Sodex inquiry:

Thanks for reaching out to us about the Sodexo Holiday Program. We appreciate your patience as we took the time to research the specific details of your request and situation. You reached the page via a method not permitted under the program’s official rules. Since you did not register via the Bite by Sodexo App (the specified approved method), you were not eligible for this offer. We apologize for any confusion that you may have experienced.

Good news is my caps still work as I tried two of them today on sweeps, which I promptly lost.

Got this from the Sodex inquiry:

Thanks for reaching out to us about the Sodexo Holiday Program. We appreciate your patience as we took the time to research the specific details of your request and situation. You reached the page via a method not permitted under the program’s official rules. Since you did not register via the Bite by Sodexo App (the specified approved method), you were not eligible for this offer. We apologize for any confusion that you may have experienced.

Good news is my caps still work as I tried two of them today on sweeps, which I promptly lost.
What a load of crap. Meh. Maybe we will get a different amazon promo before xmas.

I didnt receive this. Could be because Ive been using the app for months.

For anyone having issues getting the AMC prize emails sent to your account, I contacted coke via the web form and received an email with all 3 codes in less than 24 hours.

Fanta is green.

If you use 1 green cap and 2 reds it works. Thats what I've been doing.

Ill trade anyone 5 diet coke caps for 3 red or green caps.

Yeah red and green caps seem to be the only thing that works (even their free b-day codes arent working -allthough if you still have a code form the itunes they seem to be working). I might have to sit this one out as I only have flaps. Unless someone wants to trade multiple caps for my flaps (assuming they donate and get more value) then shoot me a pm.

bread's done
Back