My kingdom for Captain America Super Soldier!! or something from my list..

yeah, ass creed is one of my favorite series', too. they have knocked those out of the park, and i was ready to write them off since the annual release schedule started.

You might want to come up with another way to refer to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, you don't want to know what I thought it said when I was exhausted and read it late at night :lol: ...Maybe AC:Bro instead?

Bump...

I don't know if it's the same but Crysis 2 on the PS3 is definitely worth getting. I had planned to get it on Steam once the DRM is dropped but then EA came out with origin so it's not on Steam anymore :cry:

What happened, did a deal fall through? I've had that happen to me several times recently, usually because the other person stops responding. If they can't afford the item or decide they don't want it anymore it would seem to be common courtesy to let the other person know so that they can take it off hold:roll:

i've only played the first small part, but crysis2 is freakin' sweet so far. gotta put it off for a bit, but you can play it so many ways, and the environments are HUGE. i spent 2 hours just looking around the other day, and all of it was just backdrop. pretty, too.

Why not just get Black ops, I'm sure that's what everyone is playing now. It was $25 at Toys R Us recently and I've heard good things about the zombie mode ;)

i HATE when CAGs back out, etc. i was going to make a list, but then i figured it would just give those people a reason to sabotage my rating, or burn bridges. i know who they are, and if i see a friend dealing with them, i let them know what happened in my dealings with that person.

good luck getting both games, bud. when you get crysis 2, might have to try the mp together (i wasn't feeling it at all on the demo, but many say it's alot better in the full game). i'm just not a fps mp guy (love Reach & battlefield, and that's it, really).

[quote name='5of9']didn't hit the lotto so back to work i go.[/QUOTE] Couldn't stop laughing when I saw that, I had a friend who bought around $300 worth once in the hopes that he could retire early. I told him that I once took a college statistics class and when we calculated the odds of winning you were more likely to be hit by lightning... twice... in a a row:rofl:

I'm familiar with all of the characters and stories that have had the Lego treatment from Traveller's Tales so I should definitely enjoy them all. I think I tried the Batman demo and while it was fun I had a terrible partner who kept dying so my interest was diminished:cry:

[quote name='5of9']finished enslaved. i thougt (the mask memory things) that they were going in the direction of monkey being one of the programers, trapped in the game or something along those lines.[/QUOTE]
it's been so long i forgot my theory, maybe something similar where they had to take over the lead programmer's job or all those people would die, the she ripped his cords out. i was like, "well there goes that." i think the ending isn't the best, but it was all about the journey, and their relationship to me, and i don't think i'd have liked it near as much if i didn't play it all at once.

can't afford to play the lottery, so searching for a job i go!

bread's done
Back