My name is GGT #73. Remember it, for it is the chilling sound of your doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it.

Is there something on the import making it better than the one you've seen? Unless it's a free rental from Norway or something...which would still be mind boggling.

[quote name='DarthPuma']We were installing off the disks and it gave an error at disk 2.[/QUOTE]

it's a stupid question, but do you have enough hard drive space?

By saying I imported it from Norway I was kind of signifying that if I were to go that far I know how great of a movie it is. And I imported it because it isn't available in America on Blu-ray.

And Foo you know me too good. Once me and my brother get done with some Honey Bacon Club deliciousness we will be watching Be Kind Rewind (which he has seen but I have not). Starring none other then yours truly, Thomas Jack Black.

[quote name='DarthPuma']God I hate pizza. I just ate 3 pieces of dominos and now I feel like a total fatass.

Someone play me in soul calibur![/QUOTE]

pssh 3...depending on what kind of day ive had, i can do 6 or 7 or even a whole pizza (nope, not a fatass ether :p)....yes, i love my pizza...:D

[quote name='refusedchaos']pssh 3...depending on what kind of day ive had, i can do 6 or 7 or even a whole pizza (nope, not a fatass ether :p)....yes, i love my pizza...:D[/quote]

I'm not a fatass either lol, I'm like 5 7 115. It just makes me feel fat.

I need to take a break from SC, controllers are being thrown.

I don't think "amazing" is the word that comes to mind when I think of pizza.

Watching the Olympics here and loving it :whee: Only did a little bit of gaming today, with some DMC3 in the morning.

Yeah, pizza makes me feel like shit afterwards, but it's soooooo gooood.

But the best part? Water tastes fucking incredible afterwards.

In fact, i just had pizza (was in dat Downtown West Palm Beech place) and I'm experiencing that awesome water right now.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, pizza makes me feel like shit afterwards, but it's soooooo gooood.

In fact, i just had pizza (was in dat Downtown West Palm Beech place) and I'm experiencing that awesome water right now.[/quote]

Holy shit your right, it makes water taste great?

Anyone wanna get there ass kicked by Bromosexual in SC4?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Holy shit your right, it makes water taste great?

Anyone wanna get there ass kicked by Bromosexual in SC4?[/quote]

Is that like some sort of scooby doo version of a gay guy?

[quote name='blueshinra']I don't think "amazing" is the word that comes to mind when I think of pizza.

Watching the Olympics here and loving it :whee: Only did a little bit of gaming today, with some DMC3 in the morning.[/quote]

You obviously haven't had good pizza.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Kendal, is it a badass mohawk that like, points up into the air, or one of those shitty-ass douchebag mohawks where the rest of your head is shaven and the mohawk is like, one second away from shaven?

I.e., more like this:
mohawk-50913.jpg

or

143834643_64ca9b7a2f.jpg
this?

EDIT: I know the first one isn't badass at all, but hey, Google Image Search did its job.[/quote]

I said bad ass, not pussy lite. It is more like the first one. But my hair isn't that long. I am cutting the back off. It is waaaaaaaay fuct.

TWEWY is the best DS game I played this summer.

[quote name='leveskikesko']You obviously haven't had good pizza.[/QUOTE]
I've had damn good pizza, but I don't find pizza in general to be amazing.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']DMC3 is fucking insanely difficult.[/QUOTE]
Yah. I'm glad to have unlocked Easy mode, but from what I've played of it, it doesn't look like it'll be quite the cakewalk that DMC's Easy mode was.

[quote name='blueshinra']I've had damn good pizza, but I don't find pizza in general to be amazing.

Yah. I'm glad to have unlocked Easy mode, but from what I've played of it, it doesn't look like it'll be quite the cakewalk that DMC's Easy mode was.[/quote]

It's not.
I'm relatively okay at the DMC series. Finished DMC on normal, DMC2 on hard maybe (that game sucked), and DMC4 on Devil Hunter (normal? hard? whichever is the hardest of the two starting difficulties)...

DMC, I made it to cerberus at the end of stage 3 on normal. I got my ass handed to me repeatedly. So I started on easy, and let me tell you, it's still fucking brutal. I even went back with new weapons, more health, more abilities, and tried to take out cerberus on normal and STILL had issues. :\

Potentially it's most challenging game ever.

Are you playing the SE or the regular edition? The regular edition normal is the Japanese hard mode -- it's only fixed in the SE release in NA.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, pizza makes me feel like shit afterwards, but it's soooooo gooood.

In fact, i just had pizza (was in dat Downtown West Palm Beech place) and I'm experiencing that awesome water right now.[/quote]

come on over sometime ;)

if you need help with good pizza places let me know... I know some good ass local stuff.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's not.
I'm relatively okay at the DMC series. Finished DMC on normal, DMC2 on hard maybe (that game sucked), and DMC4 on Devil Hunter (normal? hard? whichever is the hardest of the two starting difficulties)...

DMC, I made it to cerberus at the end of stage 3 on normal. I got my ass handed to me repeatedly. So I started on easy, and let me tell you, it's still fucking brutal. I even went back with new weapons, more health, more abilities, and tried to take out cerberus on normal and STILL had issues. :\

Potentially it's most challenging game ever.

Are you playing the SE or the regular edition? The regular edition normal is the Japanese hard mode -- it's only fixed in the SE release in NA.[/QUOTE]
I didn't find DMC3 anywhere near that hard. I never touched easy mode, and finished the game DMD in the original version. While I agree it can be a challenging game, it's nowhere near the most challenging game ever.

Dudes, slow-ass GGT is as slow...as a glacier.

TWEWY is the best DS game you've played all FOREVER.

I like Pizza Hut. fuck you, I don't care, that shit is good.

Yay Artificial Soldier: Armed Again!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I didn't find DMC3 anywhere near that hard. I never touched easy mode, and finished the game DMD in the original version. While I agree it can be a challenging game, it's nowhere near the most challenging game ever.[/quote]

Out of all the games I've played, I can think of no other game that was quite as challenging... Ninja Gaiden was of a similar style, but I had a much easier time with it, save for the last few stages when I ran out of healing items. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I like Pizza Hut. fuck you, I don't care, that shit is good. [/quote]

It's like crack-cocaine. You know it's bad for you, but it's so fucking good you just can't help yourself. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's like crack-cocaine sex with Chac's mom. You know it's bad for you, but it's so fucking good you just can't help yourself. ;)[/quote]

Yep.

I don't like Dominoes though.

Oh, what, games?

Yo%21_Noid_Cover.png

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I had a much harder time with older games like Super Ghouls and Ghosts than I ever did with DMC3.

Anyway, downloading the new Home beta.[/quote]

Super Ghouls and Ghosts is nuts too... but it's different... probably because I grew up with 2-D shit... so 3-D stuff like DMC3 can get fucking hectic for me but I can find the patterns and shit easier within 2-D? *shrug*

---

And damn you for getting in on the Home Beta. Sony makes me angry. :bomb:

I grew up with 2D too, but I have way more trouble with those games. Funny thing is when I was a kid I'd beat them all the time. I go back and play them now, and forget it. Games like DMC3 and Ninja Gaiden though, cakewalk.

[quote name='zewone']Use the cabs to get across town, especially in missions. Pay the money to skip directly to your destination.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! That has made the lack of check points slightly less frustrating.

Overall I enjoy the game, but I am getting a bit tired of it. Hopefully I can power through.

I just killed
Playboy
and have done a few missions for Patrick and Francis. How much more is there?

[quote name='dmaul1114']Thanks for the tip! That has made the lack of check points slightly less frustrating.

Overall I enjoy the game, but I am getting a bit tired of it. Hopefully I can power through.

I just killed
Playboy
and have done a few missions for Patrick and Francis. How much more is there?[/quote]

enough. you got a ways to go yet. you're probably around 60% done?

There are 94 total story missions, I believe.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I had a much harder time with older games like Super Ghouls and Ghosts than I ever did with DMC3.

Anyway, downloading the new Home beta.[/quote]

did it come with invites? I saw you playing it... >_< :( I want in so badly it hurts.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']did it come with invites? I saw you playing it... >_< :( I want in so badly it hurts.[/quote]

Imagine getting the invite, registering in time then getting denied almost a year ago. Anger does not even begin to describe what I felt/feel.

Booo!!!!!! I turned on Adult swim hoping to see Shin Chan. But I get the ATHF move instead but I guess I'll watch it anyway.

I finally started playing Riviera The Promised Land for the PSP. It's been a while since I played the GBA version of the game. I forgot how awkward the game feels when you start playing. The game looks nice on the PSP and the music sounds great as well.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I grew up with 2D too, but I have way more trouble with those games. Funny thing is when I was a kid I'd beat them all the time. I go back and play them now, and forget it. Games like DMC3 and Ninja Gaiden though, cakewalk.[/QUOTE]

I beat some tough 2D games when I was little--Battletoads being the prime example. But I can't get anywhere in those games on emulators today.

But I also suck at/hate hard modern games like DMC as well. I just have no patience for hard games these days. Life is stressful enough so I prefer relatively easy games where I can unwind rather than hard games where I just get pissed and want to throw the controller across the room.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Booo!!!!!! I turned on Adult swim hoping to see Shin Chan. But I get the ATHF move instead but I guess I'll watch it anyway,[/quote]

Oooh, ATHF Movie, thanks for telling me.

I'll play some KoF Maximum Impact Regulation A afterwards.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']enough. you got a ways to go yet. you're probably around 60% done?

There are 94 total story missions, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Ouch. That's going to take a while. :( I think I have 46 or 47 missions completed at the moment.

Will try to finish it, but I'm losing motivation as every session ends with me getting pissed off and quitting and the missions are getting pretty repetitive.

Depends... there's a difference between challenging and brutal. I liked the challenge of the NG games... DMC3 on the other hand was bordering on brutal for me.

---

But you make an excellent point... battletoads was HARD AS fuck, even with the cheat codes (if it did have cheats)...

[quote name='distgfx']Oooh, ATHF Movie, thanks for telling me.

I'll play some KoF Maximum Impact Regulation A afterwards.[/quote]

Shin Chan > ATHF

Man, Battletoads...

I think my friend and I beat that thing once... with a game genie.

We played Tetris with the furniture tonight upstairs. Man, a coat of paint totally changes a room. It's great.

I'm currently in the middle of Super Star Dust HD, Uncharted, ZoE2, Mega Man Collection (mid-7), Geometry Wars 2, and Burnout Paradise (whenever the 360 gets back). I think I need to sit down and focus on one of them to completion (or till I'm done for now in the big high score games).

[quote name='daroga']Man, Battletoads...

I think my friend and I beat that thing once... with a game genie.

We played Tetris with the furniture tonight upstairs. Man, a coat of paint totally changes a room. It's great.

I'm currently in the middle of Super Star Dust HD, Uncharted, ZoE2, Mega Man Collection (mid-7), Geometry Wars 2, and Burnout Paradise (whenever the 360 gets back). I think I need to sit down and focus on one of them to completion (or till I'm done for now in the big high score games).[/quote]

What do you consider completion in GW2? I mean with SSHD, you at least can "finish" planets... in GW2, there's no end ever, except in deadline.
--
I need to finish BCR and I think I'm going to start Crackdown next.

[quote name='linkpwns']Shin Chan > ATHF[/quote]

Bullcrap, I don't care if my opinion is in the minority but

ATHF > Shin Chan

I love ATHF, but it's so hit and miss lately.

I remember the movie being horrible... but there's been a few moments since i flipped to it that made me laugh, so it can't be as bad as I remember.

Thousands of years ago...

---

For what it's worth, I can't stand shin chan.

[quote name='nyprimus4']I think I'm addicted to Pepsi. And I'm starting to figure out BCR.[/quote]

Some of the challenge boards have me stumped... I think they're in the 17-2x range...

I'm up to area 09 in the main game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back