My slumlord sued me: A cautionary tale; UPDATE: Life in prison. The end.

We have to wait a month until we can put a lien on his property. I'm going to go knock on the doors of his other tenants and explain exactly what he did to us, what the bullshit in the contract means, and tell em about his rape charges.

I know it's rubbing salt into the wound..but did you ever do this? If not, go for it. Take every step possible to ruin this mofo permamently. Make him lose his tenants and every piece of property to his name. He deserves it.

I wish there was a way to just lock this thread up and only allow the OP to open it back up for when he has new info...because I got excited...again!

Hot damn. Just read it all for the first time. VERY entertaining read. Seriously, should be a movie or something. lol.
Elevator bit was priceless.

Holy shit!

A sex tape featuring a former elementary school teacher and his ex-wife was played in court today during the teacher's trial for allegedly sexually assaulting his young daughter.

The home video was played in court this afternoon and showed asshat and a pregnant [ex-wife] having sex while playing out one of the father/daughter fantasies.

HOLY SHIT!

Best thread ever or best thread ever?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Holy shit!

HOLY SHIT!

Best thread ever or best thread ever?[/QUOTE]

Best fucking thread ever.

This shit better dominate the Cheapy Awards this year.

~HotShotX

Damn...Texas justice! lol. Not that he deserves any breaks at all, but wow they came down hard on that dude. Just crazy that people who have murdered have gotten off with less.

All's well that ends...well, with that asshole behind bars for life...

One crazy story, and definitely thread of the year.

Just when I think we won't get any more updates, speedracer brings the goods.

I cannot believe how this whole situation has ended up. Good luck in trying to get your money, speedracer, if he's likely to have his properties sold out from under him to collect on back taxes.

On a note unrelated to "this thread is awesome", smart move putting liens on the properties. Judging from how the city is reacting to them, it sounds like you may get your money out of it too - happy ending all around.

I just saw this thread.

OP, now that some time has passed, have you cooled down a little? When was the first time in the process that you had a glimmer that you might not be seeing any money out of this guy? Was the revenge worth it?

[quote name='shrike4242']Just when I think we won't get any more updates, speedracer brings the goods.

I cannot believe how this whole situation has ended up. Good luck in trying to get your money, speedracer, if he's likely to have his properties sold out from under him to collect on back taxes.[/QUOTE]

Who cares if he gets the money or not. He got more than he was ever owed from this guy in entertainment and schadenfreude.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Who cares if he gets the money or not. He got more than he was ever owed from this guy in entertainment and schadenfreude.[/QUOTE]

Entertainment on top of money is even better!

This would make at the very least a good book if not a movie, remember the book train man? Just do a book about the thread itself, and the responses as they came. It would probably be a best-seller

To quote T.I,

"That's the end. Checkmate. Game over. I'll holla!"

The best part of this thread is the way speedracer wrote a fully comprehensible and frankly put, eloquent description of the entire situation. Sure, a couple of fucks are thrown in there, but all in all, I thought it was pretty well written.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Who cares if he gets the money or not. He got more than he was ever owed from this guy in entertainment and schadenfreude.[/QUOTE]Money, entertainment and schadenfreude isn't a bad trifecta to have.

Though, if he doesn't get the money, at least speedracer won't have to worry about dropping the soap in the shower. That's priceless.

[quote name='Yo Mama']OP, now that some time has passed, have you cooled down a little? When was the first time in the process that you had a glimmer that you might not be seeing any money out of this guy? Was the revenge worth it?[/QUOTE]
It's hard to be selfish about this. The victims are the real victims here. Sure, we got dicked around with and I was willing to go all the way to get him, but he got got for sure. I can't summon true fire and brimstone about this so much anymore.

But I wouldn't change anything. It was so awesome to be able to put the screws to him. And in the story we'll always believe, it was him getting our money that got him arrested and set that whole thing in motion. We love believing that he was found because we fought him and forced his hand. Even that it's possible that it happened is so friggin awesome that I can't help but actually laugh out loud right now while writing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back