N-Gage QD $19.99 NEW @ EB B&M + All Games $2.99 ea.

onikage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
If your EB still has any new N-Gage QDs they should now ring up @ $19.99.
I don't know how much they were before, but this seemed like a pretty good deal.

Also, all new games are now $2.99.

Edit: The QD is $49.99 @ Gamestop.

Damn, I miss the sidetalking function. I don't know about you, but I thought it was the coolest thing ever. >_>

Anyone in the Sacramento CA area know of a place that sells them? I need a new phone, and $19.99 seems to be a steal.

I probably won't even use it for games (maybe one or two). I just need to replace my crappy one. :(

[quote name='Indiana']Why would anyone pay a $300 disconnect fee? That's insane.[/quote]

My cell bills are about $100 a month for both phones. I can get a better deal for nearly half that with T-mobile. Since I just signed up for a new two year contract, the sooner I cut bait, the more I will save. (Figure it this way: they've got me for about ~$2400. Even if I wait a year, I will spend $300 up front, but will save ~$600 in the long run and be free of the service. To be fair, throw in another $300 for phone and accessories and it'd be a $600 investment, so I'm breaking even. And that is if I do this in April of '07...)

It's kind of like that old joke about why divorces are so expensive: because they are worth it...

EDIT: Wow, my math is bad today! Fixed it...

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I think what's going on is there is a difference between the SKUs.

The N-Gage QD without a phone service is ringing up at $20.

The Cingular N-Gage QD is ringing up at $50.

The QD with no phone service is an older version that probably was an initial shipment, while the Cingular one is much newer.

The only difference between the systems is the firmware and that can be downloaded from the n-gage.com site.[/QUOTE]

Thanx for the clarification Grave. I went to EB and we grabbed another qd w/ cingular service for 49.99, locally our EB and GS stores have the same system I also grabbed these games:

Pocket Kingdom
Pathway to Glory
Virtua Tennis
Colin Mccray
Fifa 2005
Tiger 2004
Elder Scrolls
Roots
Tomb Raider
SSX
Puzzle Bobble Vs
Puyo Puyo pop
Super Monkey Ball
Call of Duty
Splinter Cell
X men Legends
Moto GP

A great haul indeed. Thanx again OP, this was an awesome deal. 2 Gages, 17 games for 150.00 before tax, I am very happy with this.

I went to EB and cleaned up on games, couldn't find a system yet though.

Ashen
Asphalt: Urban GT
Bomberman
King of Fighters Extreme
Marcel Desailly Pro Soccer
Operation Shadow
Pathway to Glory
Pocket Kingdom
Requiem of Hell

Red Faction
Tomb Raider
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Team Stealth Action
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - Jungle Storm
Spiderman 2
Worms World Party
X-Men Legends

I also got Fifa Soccer 2005 but there is a problem. It said new, but the seal was broken and no game was in it. I just called the dude back at the store and he said I can bring it back. I hope they find the game instead of giving me a refund. The Pocket Kingdom also had the seal broken but the game was in that one. I have a question. I see there is a place to hold two games in the case. Are any games supposed to come with two cartridges?

If anyone finds any extra of these I would be interested in trading or buying:

KOF Extreme
Worms World Party
Puyo Pop
Puzzle Bobble
Crash Nitro Kart

looking for a system, any CAG's have an extra? or i can pay them extra for their efforts? I dont want a used, it has to be brand new please!

eX

[quote name='Beana Blasta']anyone know if 1gb memory card can be used on this>?[/QUOTE]
I have 1GB MMC in my original N-Gage right now. Works great. So if it works in an original, I have to imagine it'll work in a QD.

A 1GB card might be the max size it supports though. At least I remember reading that somewhere.

[quote name='KingNES']Thanx for the clarification Grave. I went to EB and we grabbed another qd w/ cingular service for 49.99, locally our EB and GS stores have the same system I also grabbed these games:

Pocket Kingdom
Pathway to Glory
Virtua Tennis
Colin Mccray
Fifa 2005
Tiger 2004
Elder Scrolls
Roots
Tomb Raider
SSX
Puzzle Bobble Vs
Puyo Puyo pop
Super Monkey Ball
Call of Duty
Splinter Cell
X men Legends
Moto GP

A great haul indeed. Thanx again OP, this was an awesome deal. 2 Gages, 17 games for 150.00 before tax, I am very happy with this.[/QUOTE]
which eb did you hit?!?

[quote name='ashram']which eb did you hit?!?[/QUOTE]

Homestead, Southland Mall, and the Gamestops at Colonial and Briar Bay (Perrine and the Falls).

Colonial still had the following:

Elder Scrolls X2
Fifa 2004
moto gp X2
puyo pop X2
Worms
Shadow Ops
Monkey Ball
MLB

Southland :

Spider man
Tomb Raider

Briar Bay:

Monkey Ball
Elder Scrolls

For those in MI...

Checked (via phone)
GS in West Oaks
GS on 14 and Haggerty (15 and Haggerty too new to have anything)
EB in Twelve Oaks mall
EB in Northvill on Haggerty
Both Gamestops around the Summit Place Mall.

If anyone finds a system (20 or 50) and isnt going to pick it up/ebay it, send me a PM please

[quote name='KingNES']Homestead, Southland Mall, and the Gamestops at Colonial and Briar Bay (Perrine and the Falls).

[/QUOTE]
crap, you hit the ones near me....time to hit the ones by my job (north dade county)

[quote name='ashram']crap, you hit the ones near me....time to hit the ones by my job (north dade county)[/QUOTE]

Oh yer down south too? Cool. I havent hit the kendall ones yet, but I called em and they had games but no hardware. I am still looking for KoF and Crash bandicoot.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I have a question. I see there is a place to hold two games in the case. Are any games supposed to come with two cartridges?[/QUOTE]

Nah, that's just how N-gage cases are. Handy sometimes.

MjC

[quote name='KingNES']Oh yer down south too? Cool. I havent hit the kendall ones yet, but I called em and they had games but no hardware. I am still looking for KoF and Crash bandicoot.[/QUOTE]
the one on kendall drive and 139th has games, no systems.
they said they have a ton....that was 2 weekends ago....

Please let me know if you can pick me up one of the Nokia N-Gage QD systems from EB/Gamestop from their $19.99 sale. Willing to pay cash or trade. Let me know what will work for you. Thanks for any efforts.

Also, if you can pick up the system please pick any $2.99 game as well. Thanks again!!

[quote name='ashram']the one on kendall drive and 139th has games, no systems.
they said they have a ton....that was 2 weekends ago....[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I have to head that way anyways for Anime @ Best Buy. Thanx.

If someone could find one for me at 19.99. I would pay for the system plus shipping plus a bit extra. Bonus if you can nab pocket kingdom as well.

Hey, I got the last one here in the Chula Vista Gamestop($49.99 for the prepaid version) and am charging it right now. I have T-mobile and am hoping I don't have problems once its ready in terms of unlocking but if so, can someone give me some tips on unlocking other then the websites?Thanks in Advance.

Found an EB with some games left in stock but they sold their last system a few hours before I got there (doh!). Here's what I came away with...

Call of Duty
Asphalt Urban GT
Requiem of Hell
Colin Mcrae Rally 2005
Pocket Kingdom: Own the World
X-Men Legends
Splinter Cell: Team Stealth Action
Moto GP
WWE Aftershock
The Sims Bustin' Out
Operation Shadow
Marcel Desailly Pro Soccer
Pathway to Glory
Worms World Party
King of Fighters Extreme
Fifa Soccer 2005
Ashen
Bomberman
Tomb Raider
Spider-Man 2
Tiger Woods 2004
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

11 were sealed and 11 were EB's version of new. :headache:

Going to about 10-20 eb games and gamestops tomorrow, hopefully I can find at least 1 more ngage qd. My girlfriend really wants one now after seeing the one I bought.

Also going to try and pick up every game I can. Bought 9 so far, and hopefully will be able to score a bunch more at the $1.50 some people have been paying. if I can get any extra ngage qds tomorrow, I will post on here and will gladly trade it away.

Thats if I can somehow manage to find at least 2 tomorrow.

The Mobile, Al Gamestop (in the mall) has several games. They got rid of their last few systems a few days earlier, it seems they were the only Gamestop or EB Games with any N-Gage stuff in the city.

Anyway, I came away with 3 games:
Pocket Kingdom
Pathway to Glory
Xanadu (this seems to be one of the rarer games).

I left:
Elder Scrolls
Worms
Pandemonium
Several copies of Pathway to Glory
Moto GP
Not sure what else, most of the sports games which don't interest me much.

Looking to trade for one of these if anyone could grab one. My phone has been dropped one to many times and half the screen has white lines going through it. Since my plan is with Cingular I can easily transfer my card/chip over. Also would like to find a few games, but the phone is my main goal. CML and let me know, thanks:)

I'm going to try again to see if anyone can help. I got one yesterday(cingular prepaid) and want to unlock it so I can use my tmobile service but I cant download the calculator for the unlock service. I have a rh47 model and if someone who has the software can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance, DRomo

I have a local store with a bunch of games. If anyone finds a system for $20 and wants to trade for games let me know. Here's what they have:

Pocket Kingdom
Bomberman
Operation Shadow
Worms World Party
Virtua Tennis
Requiem of Hell
Rayman 3
Pathway to Glory
Pandemonium
Colin McRae Rally 5
Elder Scrolls
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
Fifa Soccer
Fifa Soccer 2005
Marcel Desailly Pro
Moto GP

[quote name='romodome']I'm going to try again to see if anyone can help. I got one yesterday(cingular prepaid) and want to unlock it so I can use my tmobile service but I cant download the calculator for the unlock service. I have a rh47 model and if someone who has the software can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance, DRomo[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in knowing how to do this too. I found a Cingular prepaid version and if I can unlock it to work with T-Mobile that'd be great...

No systems (damnit) but I did find a few games. If anyone is interested in throwing a bit on top of the 2.99 price+shipping I'll gladly send it out

Damn...My $300 Audiovox smartphone was stolen last weekend and I desperately need a new phone...if someone would pick one up for me I can paypal you the money asap..

It would be much appreciated.

Ashram you are the man! I went to the EBs you mentioned and grabbed the following:

KoF
Sims Bustin out
Rayman 3
Bomberman
Xanadu
Glimmerati
Ghost recon Jungle Storm
Spinter cell : Chaos theory
Worms

So in total my haul was those and these:

Pocket Kingdom
Pathway to Glory
Virtua Tennis
Colin Mccray
Fifa 2005
Tiger 2004
Elder Scrolls
Roots
Tomb Raider
SSX
Puzzle Bobble Vs
Puyo Puyo pop
Super Monkey Ball
Call of Duty
Splinter Cell
X men Legends
Moto GP

Thanx again and if u need anything down south drop me a holler.

[quote name='KingNES']Ashram you are the man! I went to the EBs you mentioned and grabbed the following:

KoF
Sims Bustin out
Rayman 3
Bomberman
Xanadu
Glimmerati
Ghost recon Jungle Storm
Spinter cell : Chaos theory
Worms

Thanx again and if u need anything down south drop me a holler.[/QUOTE]

WHAT!!!kendall had xanadu?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?CRAP! did they have any more?????

[quote name='romodome']I'm going to try again to see if anyone can help. I got one yesterday(cingular prepaid) and want to unlock it so I can use my tmobile service but I cant download the calculator for the unlock service. I have a rh47 model and if someone who has the software can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance, DRomo[/QUOTE]

Got it directly from the N-Gage site...

T-Mobile Internet Settings
How to set your Internet access settings.

1. Press the Menu key.
2. Highlight Web
3. Press Options
4. Select Open
5. Press Options
6. Select Settings
7. Highlight Default access point
8. Press Options
9. Select Change
10. Press Options
11. Select New access point
12. Select Use default settings
13. Enter in the following settings

Connection Name: t-zones
Data Bearer: GPRS
Access point name: wap.voicestream.com
User name: Nokia
Prompt Password: No
Password: none
Authentication: Normal
Homepage: http://wap.myvoicestream.com
Gateway IP Address: 216.155.165.50
Connection Security: Off
Session Mode: Permanent

Advance GPRS Settings

Device IP Address: Automatic
Primary Name Server: 0.0.0.0
Second. Name Server: 0.0.0.0
Proxy Serv. Address: 216.155.165.50 (try with none if having connection problems)
Proxy Port Number: 8080

[quote name='wirelessguy']Got it directly from the N-Gage site...

T-Mobile Internet Settings
How to set your Internet access settings.

1. Press the Menu key.
2. Highlight Web
3. Press Options
4. Select Open
5. Press Options
6. Select Settings
7. Highlight Default access point
8. Press Options
9. Select Change
10. Press Options
11. Select New access point
12. Select Use default settings
13. Enter in the following settings

Connection Name: t-zones
Data Bearer: GPRS
Access point name: wap.voicestream.com
User name: Nokia
Prompt Password: No
Password: none
Authentication: Normal
Homepage: http://wap.myvoicestream.com
Gateway IP Address: 216.155.165.50
Connection Security: Off
Session Mode: Permanent

Advance GPRS Settings

Device IP Address: Automatic
Primary Name Server: 0.0.0.0
Second. Name Server: 0.0.0.0
Proxy Serv. Address: 216.155.165.50 (try with none if having connection problems)
Proxy Port Number: 8080[/QUOTE]
i think he's saying that his is locked to cingular and he wants to use it on t-mobile. what you posted requires him to unlock 1st, as those are the net settings to use once your on t-mobile.

[quote name='ashram']i think he's saying that his is locked to cingular and he wants to use it on t-mobile. what you posted requires him to unlock 1st, as those are the net settings to use once your on t-mobile.[/QUOTE]

If you change the net settings the phone will be unlocked. All of the N-Gages are unlocked to begin with, however you just need to change the net settings for it to work with whatever carrier you have. I have a T-Mobile N-Gage and just by changing the net settings I now use my Cingular sim without any problems.

If this doesn't work you can always reset the phone *#7370# and 12345 as the code to reset your phone to the original settings.

[quote name='wirelessguy']If you change the net settings the phone will be unlocked. All of the N-Gages are unlocked to begin with, however you just need to change the net settings for it to work with whatever carrier you have. I have a T-Mobile N-Gage and just by changing the net settings I now use my Cingular sim without any problems.

If this doesn't work you can always reset the phone *#7370# and 12345 as the code to reset your phone to the original settings.[/QUOTE]

actually, the phone will work without these settings (never entered it in mine), if those settings are entered, then using gprs (mms, etc) will not work. i just entered those setting on mine (i use cingular) and the phone still works.

try the reset mentioned to see if that will fix your issue... if not, you'll still have to unlock it....

sad that it takes this long for a ngage topic to get so many posts. Everyone missed out on a great phone. Ngage was always over rated and we would usually get bashed for talking about it but now everyone wants one lol..

Great phone. Nokia rules as usual.

So many apps. You can do practically anything with this phone.

Symbian rulez!

I'm returning Moto GP before long, as I have enough other N-Gage games. If someone wants it (it's still sealed), please let me know.

bread's done
Back