NCAA Football 360: DEMO OUT NOW!!!!

[quote name='gofishn']We'll find out for real around Thanksgiving. Good luck going anywhere with that SEC schedule, no corners, and a QB that can't scramble trying to run a spread option offense.[/QUOTE]

QFT :razz:

[quote name='Madskills1182']Hmmm need a deal on a memory card then.[/QUOTE]

I may be able to hook you up with one with rosters on it already. I have a spare memory card at home....new.

It also appears FK's rosters may be a bit delayed for the 360. Supposedly a LOT harder to do this year with editing names....oh well, fine by me since they are FREE.

[quote name='Dogpatch']QFT :razz:[/QUOTE]

All ya'll are gator haters!!! We shall seek revenge from the cockwhippin we got last year.

Oh and to FSU guy, ya'll lost much more than we did, so there.

I'm going to download the demo tomorrow......but I agree that going off of them isn't a safe bet. The game could be far better, or far worse. I'll definetely wait for the reviews as well and decide from there. I must admit I have high hopes for this game and if it doesn't get at least 8's or better I'll wait for the second itteration of Madden........and run with the all Michigan squad!

GO BLUE!

:) Just a little fun to get the season started. Hopefully Spurrier can continue to build the team up. Looking good so far.

Back on topic, I will probably go with the regular xbox version of the game. Think the graphics are sweet for the 360. It's just not enough for me to put down $60.

Roster editing is reported to be tougher this year as EA made it not very user friendly.... Also people have reported that the player names are not shown online on the 360 but they work just fine on the Xbox and PS2 this year....

FK rosters still a work in progress...

DT rosters : http://hosted.filefront.com/psxsports

I am grabbing them now..... :D Still will use FKs for my dynasty when they are available though.

[quote name='$hady']Roster editing is reported to be tougher this year as EA made it not very user friendly.... Also people have reported that the player names are not shown online on the 360 but they work just fine on the Xbox and PS2 this year....

FK rosters still a work in progress...

DT rosters : http://hosted.filefront.com/psxsports

I am grabbing them now..... :D Still will use FKs for my dynasty when they are available though.[/QUOTE]

Yep, reported that last page....how are the other rosters? Do people like one over the other? I was just going to get FK's. Does he have an estimated time (cannot access at work)?

[quote name='doubledown']Yep, reported that last page....how are the other rosters? Do people like one over the other? I was just going to get FK's. Does he have an estimated time (cannot access at work)?[/quote]
My bad didn't read back......

No word from FK on when.......

Haven't really seen any impressions yet on the DT rosters and I haven't loaded them.......

All my info in worthless......
:D

[quote name='slickkill77']So do you guys still think Dt steals his rosters...lol. Just admit it DT is better.[/QUOTE]

People seem to think FK is more detailed....with player descriptions also.

[quote name='slickkill77']So do you guys still think Dt steals his rosters...lol. Just admit it DT is better.[/quote]

I'll admit that DT stole my PS2 memory card and $ I tipped him a few years ago. :bomb:

How's the game so far people? I'm about to pick my preorder up in about 30 mins when GameCrazy opens.

Oh, and I'm talking about the next-gen version :)

Stupid Estarland hasn't even shipped my copy yet but a friend of mine said Gamefly already has his copy in the mail.... I had preordered one like a month ago with Estarland trade credit and will return that copy to Walmart and get a refund on the one I bought today. :D I couldn't wait!

I'm loving it so far haven't noticed any bad slow downs or anything besides the menu screens being slow and a slow down when you first hit pause... I honestly don't pay attention to the crowd though I just hit the button to start the games. Will be starting my Hurricanes dynasty soon just playing mini games and checking out lots of teams now.

[quote name='nevposey']Cant wait to start puttin the hurt on the Buckeyes...Troy Smith is going down. GO BLUE![/QUOTE]

Too bad they don't emulate real life and make the UMich refs blatantly cheat...

Want to update the THREAD title: Official NCAA 07 Thread.

Ok, I played a little bit. I played ONE game and a few of the Mini-Games.

Mini-Games can be fun.
---Bowling - You try to score a TD on ONE play for a strike, or two for a spare from the 10 yard line.
---Tug O War - Each team gets ONE turn to move the ball, it flip-flops each play...first to score WINS.
---Option - You basically run the option and gain points for moves you make.

The REAL GAME
I only played one game...U of M vs MSU on ALL-AMERICAN difficulty.

The game play is pretty good. I had a fun time playing against the CPU. I'm not sure how much different it is from the DEMO, maybe a little better.
- I do NOT block a field goal or Extra Point...although, I think 1 was only attempted against me.
- The difficulty was a little easy....I won like 45-7, so I think I need to jump to Heisman difficulty. There are sliders though, so I can monkey with that too.
- There is still a little slow-down in the stadium shots, but I don't care, since that isn't really the game to me.
- There is a slight pause after you run a play....not bad, you get over it quick.

That's about all for negatives. I really enjoy the game though. Play better than Madden 360 for sure. Controls are great.
I loaded DT's rosters and they seem ok to me....U of M seemed ok.

Other little tidbits I noticed.
-The animations are pretty darn good. Mike Hart went over the top at the goal line, was spun around like a helicopter and landed for a TD....nice.
- Achievements are pretty good, but easy...50 of them. It appears they can all be unlocked on ANY difficulty.

is it possible that ea will release updated stadiums throught the market place.

the boise bronco stadium is no longer even clase to accurate (it is in the ps2 version, wtf) and that is a huge dissapointment for me and my friends.

[quote name='orntar']is it possible that ea will release updated stadiums throught the market place.

the boise bronco stadium is no longer even clase to accurate (it is in the ps2 version, wtf) and that is a huge dissapointment for me and my friends.[/QUOTE]

Anything is possible, but I would doubt it....maybe for a price. Does it not hav ethe BLUE turf?

the field is still there, looks acurate, but anything past the field is f'd. like no track, but the biggest thing is the stadium shape. it is the generic one and no where near the right one.

it was correct (and still is) in the ps2 version. so it pissed us off.

i figured they would just save it for the next year so we can drop $60 again to get the full experience

Got it yesterday from Fry's and played about 3 games. Cant say that there's any big thing that's bad about the game. I'm not a die hard college football fan but this game will do til Madden comes out.

There's already a spot in the game's menu for Marketplace content--speicifically uniforms, themes, and pics.

I bought it at Frys and I just didn't like it. The game interface is awful and it was a hassle for me to do what i wanted to do. In addition, the game felt too much like Madden instead of a college football game. I love Madden, but I would rather play actual Madden than a game trying to be Madden.

I love this game. I been playing it for awhile now (haven't started a dynasty yet, waiting for the rosters) and its great. I still can't believe people think this game doesn't look good. Sure it doesnt look as good as Madden 07 looks but in HD its a hell of a lot better than the current gen. Only problem is the framrate drops before the game. Some of the animations are amazing. Plays a lot better than I expected. And I agree with the extra jerseys being free. If there not I'm going to be pissed.

Well, at least you didn't hunt this game down @ 3 stores until you found it. Then, get it home only to have it freeze on the loading screen. Funny thing is, the guide button still works! I can get to my friends lists and back to the dash. Good job EA. Quality Control FTL.

Maybe my 2nd copy will treat me better.

HH

I dont think you can blame EA for the freezing. It's not like MLB where it was a massive problem. You might have just gotten a defective disc. It does happen.

I read on another board that they will be selling a National Championship celebration animation (say that 5 times real fast) on the marketplace as well! LOL someone won a title and they said there isn't a celebration this year or a Heisman presentation...

I'm gonna be pissed if they try to squeeze me for another nickel just to buy the alternate Miami jersey. It's already in the freakin game the mascot teases you with it every single game!

I'm still happy with the game overall but I need good rosters for dynasty..... :(

----------------

EDIT:10:10pm
FRESH OFF THE PRESSES: FK SURFACES!

Guys....

I know some of you are getting inpatient and from looking at my email INBOX I have 798 EMAILS, so people want to know when to expect the rosters.

First of all, I did not receive my copy of NCAA '07 as early as I would have like to have had.... but I expect to have the rosters completed sometime late Thursday night. (And IT MAY BE REAL LATE.) I will begin returning the memory cards on Friday morning so expect them Saturday morning before noon if you paid for EXPRESS delivery.

Guy that want to download the rosters.... Just to be on the safe side I will say Friday will be the day. I'll also send a bulk email to everyone that is a member of FKrosters.com notifying them that the rosters are available.

I also want to state this-- gentleman, there is no magic device that just inputs the names on the game. I am manually typing in over 8,000 players on 119 teams. It is taking me some time to accomplish this feat.... but I am almost finished so bear with me another 24 hours. If you can't wait there are alternative rosters available at (XXXXXXXXX.com) but I've already been informed that the ratings have been altered and some players are not accurate. There are alternative places to get rosters.

I am going back to work right now... if you guys want to pass this information on to the other communities I would appreciate it.

FK

Anyone that got it at Fry's (or equivalent price) and is dissapointed, I have COD2 or FNR3 available for trade:)

is anyone else having problems with the achievements? I played a "play now" game and got like 10 my first game, and now I can't get it any does it have to be on varsity or above because one game I brought it down to freshman so my wife could play, and she got a couple achievements but it didn't give them to her.

[quote name='mik']Has to be varsity or above--except in the minigames.[/QUOTE]

im playing on all-american, and it wont give me the score 35 points or win by 21 ones

[quote name='Murcielago77']im playing on all-american, and it wont give me the score 35 points or win by 21 ones[/QUOTE]

Does it give it to you at the end? I THINK I got those, not sure...I'll hav eto doublecheck. I know at the end of the game, achievements unlocked.

So, what difficulty is everyone using? All-American seemed too easy, Heisman seemed a bit hard. Can you switch difficulty during mid-dynasty?

I got a lot of achievements, but yesterday I hitsticked the QB and he fumbled in his own endzone and my DE picked it up for a TD. I know that's considered a saftey AND fumble for TD, but I don't think I got either one because I already got the safety achievement but I don't think I got the fumble for TD achievement. I might have though but I gotta double check.

This game is badass :)

[quote name='Murcielago77']im playing on all-american, and it wont give me the score 35 points or win by 21 ones[/quote]
You also have to be playing 5-minute quarters, I believe.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I know that's considered a saftey AND fumble for TD[/quote]
No, that would just be a fumble recovery for a TD.

bread's done
Back