[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] $10 off Instantly! [Use Coupon Sticky Above]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit goes to 71Makaveli96 (From CAG) :hot:

Please Note: If the coupon couldn't scan, please tell them to cover the barcode on the right side then scan it on the left barcode. If the scan doesn't rang up, just override them by typing -10 and hit enter.

[NEW] Beverly Hills Chihuahua [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires April 30, 2009]

f4d7_1.JPG

Hi-Res: [Insert Link]

Courtesy to ...

Actual size in inches: 5-5/16" x 3-5/8"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[hiddenlist]

[DEAD] The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires January 31, 2009]

vsibeh.jpg

Hi-Res: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/894/princecaspianyh7.jpg

Courtesy to wormraper for the coupon scan!

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $10 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

1zovy4y.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i37.tinypic.com/1z4fmtk.jpg

[DEAD] College Road Trip [Blu-Ray] - $3 off [Expires October 31, 2008]

2uz32at.jpg

Hi-Res: http://i38.tinypic.com/x25c11.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DEAD] National Treasure 2 [Blu-Ray]

fc5vzd.png

Hi-Res: http://i25.tinypic.com/wjxvt4.png

[DEAD] Enchanted [Blu-Ray]

10xhx1u.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/285e7l.png

[DEAD] No Country for Old Men [Blu-Ray]

19t6jl.png

Hi-Res: http://i28.tinypic.com/2v9rh2t.jpg

[DEAD] Dan in Real Life [Blu-Ray]

wt86tf.png

Hi-Res: http://i27.tinypic.com/1zmp3l2.jpg

[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Note that the coupon does indeed scan, but there are 2 UPC codes on the coupon and they have to scan the right one (the one on the left I believe).

I printed mine out to be about 4 inches wide and 6 inches long, in color of course. That definitely helps. Also if you have glossy photo stock style paper to make it look more authentic, that will help.

Just stopped by one of my local Walmarts and they had it. The cashier looked confused by the coupon by scanned it and it went through. Thanks again OP!

no go at fye. the coupon scanned and $10 was taken off, but the cashier said they don't take manufacturer coupons. still think it could work with different cashiers tho. its priced $27.99 with a $5 rebate. i bought it anyway as i had useless credit and the backstage pass.

Scanned for me at Walmart. I figured for $16 I could pick this one up despite it being on my good, but not great category. I've heard it's actually better the 2nd and 3rd time though as you notice more of the details (I like details).

Thought I'd add that it was the low res version, printed in color, and it scanned right away... make sure they scan the left barcode. The cashier even commented on what a great deal it was and that it would make her consider picking up the BD version instead.... go figure right?

No go at Wal-Mart in Linden, NJ.

Cashier took 10 looks at it, and asked another coworker, then a manager and she said "No He Copied it".

:(

Will try anothe Wal-Mart tomorrow.

I did a plain black and white printout.

Anyone know any self check out Walmarts in NJ?

Worked in FYE plus I got the $5 off, but I wont use it because u have to send the UPC barcode :S
Total was 17.99 + tax - $5 mail in rebate form

for the fye rebate, use the yellow price sticker as the upc. the guy at fye told me to use that and the its discussed in the forums over at dvdtalk.

[quote name='ghozt']for the fye rebate, use the yellow price sticker as the upc. the guy at fye told me to use that and the its discussed in the forums over at dvdtalk.[/quote]
wow, thanks Ill be sending it in, so fye is the best deal, my total was 12.99 + tax :p

yea no prob. yup its the best deal, i also have the backstage pass so if the cashier took my coupon it would've been about 10 bucks!

Printed it out for No Country in black and white on plain paper. Took it to my Walmart in CT, she tried scanning it a couple of times, looked it up and down. Then she took the manual scanner thing, did the right side, didn't work but the left side bar code did. Paid $15.86 overall for it. Thanks for the heads up on this.

[quote name='ThisIsJackBauer']got it em at BB for 16.99 each... they were marked 29.99 but for some reason it took 6 extra bucks off (3 each)[/quote]

They're "on sale" for $26.99 at Best Buy, most major new Blu Ray releases are that price there the first week.

Dangit iNCREDiPiNOY! Why'd you have to add an Enchated $10 off coupon too? You're going to make me spend WAY too much money on Blu-Ray movies this month! lol. Thanks though. ;)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Enchanted is now on the front page! Many thanks to the OP from :br:.com! :D[/quote]

Thanks so much Incredipinoy and OP on Blu-ray.com :bouncy::applause::bouncy::applause::bouncy:

P.S. - okay yeah I'm grateful for all this already, but it doesn't hurt to ask...any similar coupons for I Am Legend?!? HAHAHAHA!!!

I guess I can always go with the $5 off any Blu Ray at Best Buy, or maybe have WalMart price match that coupon on their sale price, which will probably be $24.99

I just got back from my walmart. I printed the coupon out at kinkos so it looked pretty good.
She had to use the gun to scan it up it worked fine. wooo

Super Dope! Can't wait to get my hands on No Country! Seeing it in the theater was awesome, now i can finally pick it apart...

Success in Kansas City, Kansas! The coupon did not scan and the checker tried to manually enter the code but to no avail, so he just put in a $10.00 coupon. I used to work at wally and you can just enter any amount and hit coupon and it will take that amount off without having to scan or enter any numbers.

EDIT: Oh and thanks to the OP!

Coupon didn't work when scanned on the table (?) scanner or hand scanner at Wally World; may try it again at a self-checkout. However, they had Enchanted Blu-Ray out early (West Town Corners Wal-Mart, Maitland/Altamonte Springs, FL). Didn't pick it up, though, since I bought it from the BestBuy.com deal and don't want to bother with unnecessary return-shuffling next week.

Argh...I was going to pick up NCFOM this week, but walmart.com is telling me that one of the two 10$ giftcards I got from them has already been used (according to the website). The hell it has! I've never boughten anything off of walmart.com and sure as hell haven't given anyone the info for the giftcards, so I guess I'll be calling customer service tomorrow. Hope I can just manually place an order over the phone. Assuming that works, thanks to this coupon, I'll essentially be scoring the movie for free. Gotta love walmart price errors and their surprisingly good customer service in the brawl incident.

20$ gcs - 2$ shipping = 18$

18+ 10 = 28$, roughly how much the movie should come out to with tax in my estimation. Worst case, I pay less than a 1$ for the movie :D.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Here's mine!

I paid $80 after $40 worth of coupons and before CA sales tax! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Wow, congrats. You totally lucked out being able to use more than one coupon in general, let alone stacking the $5 and $10 coupons on the same item.

My coupon would not scan at the Walmart self check so the kid in charge came over and manually entered the 10 bucks off. No problem taking the printed out coupon. He hardly looked at it. :bouncy:

[quote name='Kendal']You guys are just using regular old paper not anything fancy?[/QUOTE]

I used regular paper for the $10 buena vista coupon and the actual $5 best buy coupon. Work like a charm.

Ok, cool. I can only get the crappy scan to print. The high-res one fills up the whole page and I can't figure out how to not make it do that.

[quote name='Kendal']You guys are just using regular old paper not anything fancy?[/quote]Yes. I used the TIF version of the NCFOM coupon and printed it out in color on my HP PSC 3310. Regular paper as well.

Took a minute for the WM rep to get the right barcode to scan, though when she did, it came up as a manufacturer's coupon with $10 off.

Target did the same thing when I used the P: AWE coupon, scanned and worked without issue. BB had to do it manually, though it came up as a Manufacturer Coupon on the total line.

[quote name='Kendal']Ok, cool. I can only get the crappy scan to print. The high-res one fills up the whole page and I can't figure out how to not make it do that.[/quote]

I had that problem as well. So I just took a screen capture (ctrl-alt-printscreen) of the hi-res image and stuck it in MS Paint, then simply cut out the coupon portion of the screen capture, and printed that. Worked perfectly.

[quote name='Kendal']Ok, cool. I can only get the crappy scan to print. The high-res one fills up the whole page and I can't figure out how to not make it do that.[/QUOTE]

Open up MS Paint
Select All, Copy and Paste
Open up MS Word
Paste, Right Click and Size
Height is 5-5/16 (5.3125)
(Width is optional)
Select Print
Go to Properties (Preferences)
Select Best (or Highest Quality)
Select Photo/Glossy Paper
Then Print

Had my niece pick it up at Wally for me & there was no problems with the low rez printout I made. Came to $14.87 plus tax. :)

So how many people have successfully used both $5 off coupon + $10 off at BB? I need to try to print this out and try for it today, if I can get this price. It would be $12 then right? That's a pretty nice deal...

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']So how many people have successfully used both $5 off coupon + $10 off at BB? I need to try to print this out and try for it today, if I can get this price. It would be $12 then right? That's a pretty nice deal...[/QUOTE]

Me! \\:D/

I don't even have BR, but this was too good of a deall to pass up! Got NCFOM for $14.96+tax @ Wal-Mart. Here's hoping for the BR add-on for the 360 in May!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back