New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

hey! I got My TV guide Yesterday as well! I was the one that posted the link too!

Finally a Mag i find that actually works!

got my first issue of tv guide today. lol i dont know why i got this. i barely watch tv, specially not the shows they are advertising in this magazine. hey, at least it works for breaking up weed on. haha. thanks OP

Just wanted to give a thank you to all the CAGs posting links to free magazines. I used to be a paid subscriber to EGM; now I get it for free thanks to you guys.

[quote name='Hai-Peng']Is it just me...or have there been no posts in the past few days?[/quote]

It's just you.

[quote name='Atomic Nirvana']Anymore EGM or Game Magazaines? I'd appreciate it. :][/quote]

Don't worry, when we dig 'em up we'll be sure to let you know :D

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']I caved and went for TV guide. My dad watches a lot TV so I can give it to him for Christmas. Hope it comes.[/quote]

I have signed up for this deal, and i am already recieving mine, just give it some time. it works.:D

[quote name='moleman']I have signed up for this deal, and i am already recieving mine, just give it some time. it works.:D[/quote]
Mine took about a month to kick in, and I am receiving mine. Though I realize now that I don't really watch TV and don't like the articles in the magazine, so I'm feeling kind of guilty about the poor sad crying trees. Maybe I should make pants out of the magazines so they 're not going straight into the recycling.

A FREE subscription to Games for Windows: The Official Magazine is yours courtesy of your friends at World Cyber Games!

https://www.zdmcirc.com/forms/secure/GFW_WCG_Partn.html

Sign up now for a full year (12 issues) of Games for Windows: The Official Magazine
- a $19.97 value - yours FREE courtesy of World Cyber Games. Simply fill out the subscription form to get your very own full-featured subscription for this extremely limited time. Offer valid to U.S. residents only.

[quote name='mephitical']Mine took about a month to kick in, and I am receiving mine. Though I realize now that I don't really watch TV and don't like the articles in the magazine, so I'm feeling kind of guilty about the poor sad crying trees. Maybe I should make pants out of the magazines so they 're not going straight into the recycling.[/quote]

Same here, but when it did, i get them every week, so it is nice to have something to look foreward to.

and if you don't like the magazine, you could always pass it on to a friend or something.

"one man's trash is another man's treasure," if that makes any since. :D

[quote name='moleman']Same here, but when it did, i get them every week, so it is nice to have something to look foreward to.

and if you don't like the magazine, you could always pass it on to a friend or something.

"one man's trash is another man's treasure," if that makes any since. :D[/quote]
It's a good suggestion. I do bring them in to some friends at work - I'm thinking of just switching the subscription to their address since they enjoy it more.

[quote name='UltimoRey']any hockey realted subs?[/quote]

The only sports subs I have seen in the past year are 'Baseball Digest' and 'Sporting News' that sold out in minutes.

Can anyone give tips on what industry settings I should use to get the magazines I'm looking for on Mercury Magazines or FreeBizMags? 99% of the time the magazine I select and the magazines that are offered to me after I select the industry information during registration are never the same.

More specifically, I'm looking for Electronic Gaming Monthly, Games for Windows, Tips & Tricks, etc...

My girlfriend is a teacher but can never get the parenting/kids mags she is looking for either.

Thanks! :)

[quote name='l206312']A FREE subscription to Games for Windows: The Official Magazine is yours courtesy of your friends at World Cyber Games!

https://www.zdmcirc.com/forms/secure/GFW_WCG_Partn.html

Sign up now for a full year (12 issues) of Games for Windows: The Official Magazine
- a $19.97 value - yours FREE courtesy of World Cyber Games. Simply fill out the subscription form to get your very own full-featured subscription for this extremely limited time. Offer valid to U.S. residents only.[/quote]

Anyone try this?

[quote name='Xo ColdKilla oX']Anyone try this?[/quote]

I just entered that and it should work because I have been doing several of those types of things recently and they have all worked.

Also are there any subs for Guitar or Music Magazines?

[quote name='G8mer1337']Can anyone give tips on what industry settings I should use to get the magazines I'm looking for on Mercury Magazines or FreeBizMags? 99% of the time the magazine I select and the magazines that are offered to me after I select the industry information during registration are never the same.
[/quote]
Your industry settings really shouldn't matter. If the magazine you thought you were getting doesn't show up, it usually means the offer is dead. Slickdeals has a pretty good post on Mercury Magazines, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

GIANT Magazine Free One Year Subscription
Welcome to GIANT. A place where entertainment isn't an escape, it's a way of life. Each issue covers the best in movies, DVDs, music, games, the web and more. Call it pop culture, amazing ideas, fun stuff, twisted perspective... It's all alive and well inside GIANT!

http://www.freebizmag.com/emailgiantmag10welcome.htm

^ cool, i also signed up for free SPIN, i was wondering if anyone knows of any free subscriptions to any NBA magazines, like insides stuff of slam or any others for that matter. thanks

First of all, ty to everyone who posted free magazine offers in here. As a result of this thread, I am currently receiving: Maxim, EGM, GFW, Road and Track, and Import Tuner. I know I'm not the first, but I would like to ask if anyone can find a free sub to and pot/drug mags ( High Times, Cannabis Culture, Heads,etc...) or possibly Fangoria. Again, thanks, and keep up the good work.

All the PC Magazine subscriptions I'm finding either do not allow you to select it after you input your info or get you to the end of the registration and force you to complete RIDICULOUS requirements.

Anyone have a legit sub?

[quote name='G8mer1337']All the PC Magazine subscriptions I'm finding either do not allow you to select it after you input your info or get you to the end of the registration and force you to complete RIDICULOUS requirements.

Anyone have a legit sub?[/quote]

I haven't seen one in a while. eventually one will show up.

BTW, Thanks For a Great year of free mags and I hope the CAG Family Has a Happy Holiday.

[quote name='slowdive21']PC mag comes up pretty often on freebusmags and mercurymags...I think I have it until 2011. I'll post it next time it shows up.[/quote] They are going to do the magazines monthly now. I now have it until 2022.

I am a bit worried. PC Mag I got last year and I put in the minum info. Well I got it.

Well I should have got my last issue a few months ago and they keep sending me it. Not only this but they called my house 6 damn times and they knew all my real information and keeped asking if I wanted to renew the mag for a lot more money then the normal cost. I made it quite clear and made sure they knew I had no interest in renewing with this third party.

Yet I keep getting them. I swear I am not giving them a dime.

[quote name='packerfan10']
Yet I keep getting them. I swear I am not giving them a dime.[/quote]
You should be fine if you have never received a bill. Magazines tend to let supscriptions run long so they can report higher circulation numbers to advertisers.

Thanks to everyone who sends in free subscriptions, I'm getting a couple of free mags now and I greatly appreciate it.

bread's done
Back