New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='UberSwiss']For those of you who have received your Move Heroes game, where was it shipped from?[/QUOTE]

sterling heights, michigan

How reliable is Prizelogic's customer service? I emailed them to confirm an address on my email account, but they haven't gotten back to me and it's been about a week.

If anyone has a spare level 3 code to offer, it would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried the local subway (plus some out of the way ones) and they don't have any more code ups.

I think once they have a prize level 2 recorded for your address, you can no longer win level 1 or level 2 prizes. We won infamous and emailed prizelogic about it. Once they replied none of us have won anything since. We still have 1 person at level 1 and 3 at level 2. We have won 4 times, but we didn't claim one of the prizes.

I'm not sure how the firedrills work, can someone enlighten me? I couldn't find any info of it in the OP.

[quote name='uEih']I'm not sure how the firedrills work, can someone enlighten me? I couldn't find any info of it in the OP.[/QUOTE]

they tweet a link, you enter an email, if you get it fast enough you win. Nothing more Nothing less. Dont ask when exactly, what time are they usually, etc... as that most likely wont help

I was out of town today and happened to drop by a Subway for lunch. They still had the cups with code. Quickly bought one along with my sub.

Hope my luck for a level 3 prize would materialize.

[quote name='eau']I was out of town today and happened to drop by a Subway for lunch. They still had the cups with code. Quickly bought one along with my sub.

Hope my luck for a level 3 prize would materialize.[/QUOTE]

I just ran out of codes on my account :cry:. Was at level 3 but had no luck winning a prize at that level.

"Woohoo", "Kudos", and kiss my arse Subway. 186 entries and only one, very lame sandwich costume to show for it. I'll give the firedrill a shot tomorrow and then I'm officially done with this one. I miss those jalapenos. THAT was a good contest.

[quote name='0_0']still haven't received Move Heroes. should I be worried?[/QUOTE]
You should probably try to contact Prizelogic. There is a link to a contact form in the contest rules and also in the thread somewhere. Those games were sent out the Thursday before the game released.

Did I miss the firedrill?? I wasn't sure if it was midnight yesterday, or it happens today. I really want Infamous 2.

They sent out a tweet 2 hours ago saying stay tuned for the giveaway. I don't know how to send tweets to them, but I tried to ask if it would be today and I didn't get a response.

[quote name='slowdive21']Probably June 5th at the earliest, since it realeases the 7th.[/QUOTE]

June 5th is a Sunday. It'll depend on what type of shipping is used, it'll likely be shipped out between June 1st to June 4th to arrive for most by the sixth. If the last contest is any indication, people could start getting it on June 3rd (Friday) or if it's sent via USPS on Saturday.

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']June 5th is a Sunday. It'll depend on what type of shipping is used, it'll likely be shipped out between June 1st to June 4th to arrive for most by the sixth. If the last contest is any indication, people could start getting it on June 3rd (Friday) or if it's sent via USPS on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I was giving an estimate. I know most people got the heroes game a couple of days early. So yes as soon as June 3rd and any mail delivery date after that point assuming they are shipped USPS and not via fedex or UPS. As long as the person is in the USA and they have a residential address and that they won the game in the first place. :roll:

From a reply that was sent to another person, the time of the Firedrill or "Fresh Frenzy" as I guess it's called this time, will be between 11am and 3pm EST this week. So we're safe to ignore Twitter now until tomorrow.

[quote name='slowdive21']I was giving an estimate. I know most people got the heroes game a couple of days early. So yes as soon as June 3rd and any mail delivery date after that point assuming they are shipped USPS and not via fedex or UPS. As long as the person is in the USA and they have a residential address and that they won the game in the first place. :roll:[/QUOTE]

:roll: And I was clarifying/expanding on that from my experience.

Won a copy of Playstation Move Heroes on my account. So that'd be PS Move Heroes and Infamous: Hero Edition on my account and PS move Heroes on my gf's account. Yay!

Anyone want to trade Slurrpie points for Subway items?

Heres what i got:

Infamous 2 Static theme
Infamous 2 power
Heroes on the Move sidekick skins
DCOU 1 month
Flight of the Concords (Season 1 Epi 6)

I want:

Slurpie points (I expected 6 or more for each trade, I have a 711 but 6 points is about $4 here)

Anything you can throw at me

Hell il even trade for a copy of Move Heroes!
( just incase a Brit won )

[quote name='slowdive21']I think once they have a prize level 2 recorded for your address, you can no longer win level 1 or level 2 prizes. We won infamous and emailed prizelogic about it. Once they replied none of us have won anything since. We still have 1 person at level 1 and 3 at level 2. We have won 4 times, but we didn't claim one of the prizes.[/QUOTE]

I personally think the non claiming thing is what ruins it.. its like they flag it not to win anymore, maybe thinking its a bot...

[quote name='slowdive21']I think once they have a prize level 2 recorded for your address, you can no longer win level 1 or level 2 prizes. We won infamous and emailed prizelogic about it. Once they replied none of us have won anything since. We still have 1 person at level 1 and 3 at level 2. We have won 4 times, but we didn't claim one of the prizes.[/QUOTE]For one account, you can only win once per level. If you do not redeem an item on that level, it is still a win, so you cannot win again on the same level.

Just won a copy of inFamous 2! I have been pretty lucky with the Subway contests. These threads have really helped, thanks OP and to all those that contributed.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Won a giftcard through Twitter. fuck yeah to slap bracelets.[/QUOTE]

WTF THAT WAS YOU!? Haha I get the text from subway and saw it.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Won a giftcard through Twitter. fuck yeah to slap bracelets.[/QUOTE]

Was this related to subway? I still wear my slap bracelet. :)

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']WTF THAT WAS YOU!? Haha I get the text from subway and saw it.[/QUOTE]

I saw that too!!!! That's awesome that a CAG won it. Congrats to him.. i had no idea what to put, i said those heeley shoes with the wheels underneath. They always make me space out and feel like i'm in an episode of Gumby. lol anyways. GL to all

I also hit a level 3 prize last week and won the Move Heroe's Bundle! Pretty lucky as for my level 2 prize i won heroes, so now I will be able to play it! Anyways... GL all!

What are you guys talking about, was it subway that gave it away or something else? I still do not completely understand how to read twitter and the "help" section doesn't help much. I see everyone's responses, but I can't find what they were responding to.

I'm starting a service. For $2 i'll give you whichever level 1 item you want (the $10 psn card excluded, of course). If you are interested, feel free to pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm starting a service. For $2 i'll give you whichever level 1 item you want (the $10 psn card excluded, of course). If you are interested, feel free to pm me[/QUOTE]

good luck, not only is that under handed and insanely high priced...

As far as geetting level 3, just get a cup code.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm starting a service. For $2 i'll give you whichever level 1 item you want (the $10 psn card excluded, of course). If you are interested, feel free to pm me[/QUOTE]
i guess your not a big fan of reading rules that each contest thread has on the very 1st page

I'll give you $2 for a level 2 prize.

BEST LUCK EVER!!! I was replying to the other thing, and accidently clicked it XD!!!

THANKS FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE!
Your InFAMOUS 2 PS3™ Game will be sent via the US Postal Service to the address you
just provided. You should receive your prize within 8-10 weeks.

bread's done
Back