New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

I believe it. They shipped out games during the last contest from michigan and honeybbq is from michigan so it makes sense. Can't wait to get my copy!

[quote name='honeybbq']I just received half of my PS3 System Bundle. I'm still waiting for the system, but I got Infamous 2 which includes a muti-player beta for Uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]

I soooo hope this is true - I won the PS3 system bundle also. I would love to have this dropped off at my doorstep today and spend a long weekend playing through inFAMOUS 2

Sorry about the quality, cell phone camera.
2v2uyoj.jpg

honeybqq, is the Infamous 2 a retail copy with UPC, or marked 'NOT FOR RESALE'? Some people want to know since it affects their ability to trade it in at Amazon.

Btw, was it shipped by USPS or Fedex/UPS?

[quote name='eau']honeybqq, is the Infamous 2 a retail copy with UPC, or marked 'NOT FOR RESALE'? Some people want to know since it affects their ability to trade it in at Amazon.
[/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='eau']honeybqq, is the Infamous 2 a retail copy with UPC, or marked 'NOT FOR RESALE'? Some people want to know since it affects their ability to trade it in at Amazon.

Btw, was it shipped by USPS or Fedex/UPS?[/QUOTE]

It's a retail copy but the UPC is slashed, it was shipped UPS.

i also received half of my ps3 bundle today, got all the move controllers and infamous 2 and Heroes games and the eye camera, same as honeybbq. my code on the back of the infamous 2 game was slashed with a knife. it was shipped ups. hope the ps3 comes soon.

If it makes anyone feel better we got our copies of InFamous 2 at Wal-mart today as well. Was a little strange because we do not normally get them this early.

The lucky folks who won Console bundles will probably be getting them today, tomorrow and Monday.

Us regular, just the game peasants will probably get ours next Friday.

Nothing arrived for me today, but I'm not sure how things will be shipped for me.

And Monday is a holiday, so I'm not sure if it'll ship then...

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I'm in MI but Havent got my Infamous 2 yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine was waiting for me at home today as well.

its a retail copy as well... slash through the UPC code.

thats 11 days before release.

Sweet!

Wont have time to play for a few days.
IMAG0444.jpg

And for the questions. I live in MI. This was on the subway contest with codes, no fire drill.

game only.

Now waiting for my cookies for a year gift card.

[quote name='aquaboy1976']Congrats on getting it early! I live in MI as well but have not received mine yet. Hopefully tomorrow![/QUOTE]

They come via UPS so unlikely. As I said earlier =P if you dont get one early want to storm the company with me XD

[quote name='admiralvic']They come via UPS so unlikely. As I said earlier =P if you dont get one early want to storm the company with me XD[/QUOTE]

hehe. I'm still playing LA Noire, so I wouldn't have the time for Infamous 2 yet anyway. :)

Interesting. Guess I should be expecting to see my game pretty soon.

Odd though if they were going to ship the game separately from the system why they didn't already just ship the system. Where did the shipments come from?

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Interesting. Guess I should be expecting to see my game pretty soon.

Odd though if they were going to ship the game separately from the system why they didn't already just ship the system. Where did the shipments come from?[/QUOTE]

Unless things changed Battle creek MI

[quote name='Snake2715']Yeah mine was waiting for me at home today as well.

its a retail copy as well... slash through the UPC code.

thats 11 days before release.

Sweet!

Wont have time to play for a few days.
IMAG0444.jpg

And for the questions. I live in MI. This was on the subway contest with codes, no fire drill.

game only.

Now waiting for my cookies for a year gift card.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, hopefully I get mine in the mail tomorrow! The UPC thing is going to bug me though, I like my stuff mint. Oh well, I can't complain, it was free!

[quote name='BannedEpisode']Shame ups doesn't do Saturday deliveries[/QUOTE]

Damnit. Didn't think about that. Guess I'll keep an eye out for mine on Tuesday. :lol:

[quote name='admiralvic']Unless things changed Battle creek MI[/QUOTE]

I'm in the southeast, so I guess that's why mine is taking a bit longer.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']just got my infamous 2 today. came usps.[/QUOTE]

Sweet!

Interesting that it came USPS.

If it wasn't the holiday weekend, I'd email Prizelogic and ask how the bundle was being shipped...

i received my copy of infamous 2 in USPS to, i never had to sign for it, i watched the mailman put it in the mailbox. i'm in ohio btw if that helps. still waiting for my move heroes bundle i won, i would have thought i would have gotten it berfore infamous 2.

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']Did you have to sign anything for it ?
Or just popped up in your mail ?[/QUOTE]

Was just a yellow bubble envelope shoved in the mailbox. No signature required.

[quote name='Wario64']I suppose no one on the west coast got their copy yet?[/QUOTE]

From SoCal and didn't get it today sadly. I guess maybe Tuesday?

bread's done
Back