**NEW** Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix PS3 Night - THU@10PM EST/7PM PST

Odd my mic doesn't seem to be working with HD Remix.

Edit: Dammit this game is hard. It's not like SFIV at all!!!! :)

Going to use Honda cause it's too confusing with Ryu.

[quote name='option.iv']sorry, had to leave esper, you were mashing x or sumthing couldn't invite

is voice not turning on?[/QUOTE]

edit

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, that's the thing, i'm starting to think my connection sucks. half the time people can't get in for some weird reason. Plus no voice... Were you able to get voice chat going?

[quote name='option.iv']Yes please, that would bee nice. Sorry about all the troubles guys.[/QUOTE]

No worries, if it wasn't for you, game night for street fighter remix would be dead in the water:). We all appreciate you setting this up.

Yeah, my mic works now.

okay im guessing the room is full cause i didnt get an invite, but i got HW anyways.
thanks guys, i learned some stuff... like grabbing is very affective lol

see u all next week ill have my hw done next week and be here the whole time :)

Thanks for coming, unfortunately, me and mana were trying to get a room going, but there are technical difficulties. Hopefully we'll have it ironed out by next week.

At the moment we're trying tto get a room going, so hang tight.

Ok, I will try to tell everyone the situation. I have had issues with Capcom servers in multiple games, so I'm going to research to see what ports I need to forward. Once I figure this out, I'll try doing some tests with people. If everything works well, then we'll be fine.

Sorry about the problems everyone.

Well, I will try working with option and maybe someone else, doing various test. We'll figure out what we need to do to get the best results. Invites weren't working for me either.

For now, if you are unable to join, try "quitting the game" then starting it back up again. If that doesn't work, there really must be a problem.

There we go.

Sorry guys if this was a huge bust. I'll put up some guidelines so we can make the next CAG night as smooth as possible.

yeah, for sure. I am using a joystick atm. Just a crappy fighting stick modded with SA. Again, thanks guys for bearing with me.

edit: thanks for comming guys. You are all really good. Haha Beef, that was an amazing finish you did.

i need to get me a joystick, any suggestions other than the Madcatz TE? I had my eyes set on the standard edition, but after the defective threads..im not sure

Welcome back NJ.

Again, there will be another CAG night this Thursday. If I can get someone who is willing to hold a second room if there is a need, please pm me. Also, if someone can give me 5 min of their time, I can test out the connectivity of a room so Thursday can be as smooth as possible.

Time Warner downgraded my connection to 18,000/ 900 but I can host if needed, but I would rather play against option.iv lol. I'll be setting up my router for DMZ, to lessen the connection problems that surround SF HD

I want to get some games in with you guys.. (if my connection does well) I think I need a new router, but hopefully I can get a good connection. denze and option-iv I'll be adding you guys to my buddy list. (although option I think you're already on my list..)

sorry denze. I had to restart my ps3 cause my xmb froze (which is the reason i had to leave after one match). Right now i'm starting to host a small room with myself, anathema, and some other random who just popped up in my room.

bread's done
Back