**NEW** Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix PS3 Night - THU@10PM EST/7PM PST

Sorry, but I'll have to push back the night one more hour until 8. Still going up though.

edit: gah, I'll have to axe tonight. A little too busy to hold CAG night. If anyone wants to play tomorrow anytime, just pm me and we can get things going. Tonight just isn't going so smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, for sure tonight, I'll have CAG HDR night running. I invite anyone who can make it and this time I'll actually have the recorder on to record matches. It'll be at 7PST/10EST.

edit: Here is a guide for joining the IRC channel. Not required, but preferred. I'll also invite to the PS3 text chat room.

---

How to join the #caghdr IRC channel with Mibbit
(no need to install anything)

Requirements:
-Computer
-Internet Connection
-Web Browser (enable javascript, usually on by default)
-3 Minutes of Your Time

1) Turn on your computer and load up your preferred browser.

2) Type the following address into the browser and press enter (or simply click the link).

http://mibbit.com/chat/

3) In the "IRC" field, click on the drop down menu and select "EFNET [webirc]"

4) In the "Nick" field, type whatever name you prefer (it's a good idea to make it close to your PSN or CAG ID). Only letters and numbers, no spaces

5)In the "Channel" field, type "#caghdr" without the quotes.

6) When all fields are completed, it should look like this.

mibbithdr.jpg

Press go and you're set.

---

On the right is the user list. To chat, simply type in the bottom most field and press enter to send the message.

And of course, you can use your own preffered IRC client. This is just to allow those new to IRC to join in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great games everyone. Although we had a few difficulties, we managed to get some games in. Also, a little technical difficulty on my end, but I was only able to record the first 25 minutes of the night. If you don't want to be featured on my youtube video, just say so and I'll just cut your parts out. Hope to see ya all next week.

Yeah a few hiccups, glad i was able to get some matches in. Good games from everyone. At least I got two wins in the early matches before everyone started beasting on me ;).

[quote name='m_d_amore']i tried but kept saying room was full maybe next week i can get in[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I tried to tell you about the glitch.

Basically the room isn't full and sometimes people joining get that message. To possibly rectify it, you can go to the xmb and pick quit game. Then proceed to start the game up again.

This game is just buggy as hell.and knowing Capcorn, they won't fix it for a long time. Probably never.

Going to host tonight at 7PM PST/10PM EST. Hope to see you guys there.

Remember to join the IRC channel if you can. (Instructions on first post).

Well, feeling a little discouraged from last week, I'll have to postpone HDR nights for now. These network connection problems are too frustrating for both me and other players. If any of you do want to play HDR, feel free to visit the IRC channel, or hit me up on PSN.

Here's a big middle finger to you Backbone. You too Sirlin.

[quote name='option.iv']Well, feeling a little discouraged from last week, I'll have to postpone HDR nights for now. These network connection problems are too frustrating for both me and other players. If any of you do want to play HDR, feel free to visit the IRC channel, or hit me up on PSN.

Here's a big middle finger to you Backbone. You too Sirlin.[/QUOTE]
Online matches are still hiccuping? Is the network play at least much better than the pre-patch, because I thought the latest patch resolved most of the network kinks. :whistle2:k

Anyways, I was planning to return because I have yet to play it post-patch. It's discouraging to hear such news. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back