**NEW** Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix PS3 Night - THU@10PM EST/7PM PST

Well, I'm participating in the monthly SFIV tournament, so I'm not quite sure I'll host STHDR night tonight. If there are enough people posting in this thread by tonight, then I'll hold a room open around 830ish.

no wonder i could never get a special with zangief i thought it was me. i think i got it once in training and that was it.

Testing out the patch so far and I haven't had any disconnects or had to restart my game because I couldn't connect.

edit: spoke too soon, now I have to restart my game, it just hangs on the character "vs" screen... then says player disconnected... This persists until I restart my game...

Yeah, seems like the connection issues overall have lessened. Looks like I'll just not hold a CAG night tonight. But if anyone wants to play some games, just hit me up.

lol, i hope that wasn't me. Thanks denze for inviting me, had good fun. That was an incredible set you played against that one chun li. You swept it the final round, haha.

Great games last night dejeckt. Very nice Cammy.

So far I didn't have any connection issues on my end the whole night. I guess the patch was good for something.

getting good? sarcasm to me since i barely understand the mechanics

all i know is drill slide throw for dhalsim, though my honda is pretty pro

Reminder: I'll host STHDR tonight at 7PM PST (45 min from now). I'll first invite to the text chat room then the game. Hope to see you guys there.

Thanks for coming guys, lots of fun. Very good turnout as well. I think I'll cut the nights to 1 hour for now. Thanks again, and I hope to see you all next week.

[quote name='option.iv']Haha, yeah, that was amazing when you stopped my super with your headbutt. Truly a great comeback.[/QUOTE]

Luck was on my side for that match. I can't believe I timed it well. I can't wait for the Boxer vs. Sagat rematch.

Reminder, another CAG night tonight 7PM PST/10 PM EST. Be there or be square!

I'm also holding a text chat room. Just hit me up with an invite to join.

What happens when you don't play for over 4 months?

You get a scrub like me. I even forgot how I mapped my buttons. :bomb:

Good games everyone.

Great games guys, and sorry about having my Game Genie on. I set it to boot all opponents.

Haha, j/k. You guys were owning up each other, it was crazy.

Hope to see you all next week.

Great games to furashu, uraizen, and option. Damn, I had a brain fart in that cammy vs. ken match. I couldn't finish the match :cry:. Once again, I choke. :)

HDR is its own beast. I just prefer it over SFIV in almost every way. Haha, at least I don't get massively owned in HDR as much as I do in SFIV.

Sorry about last week, and thanks to Furashu and Esper for hosting that impromptu room. This week, I'm not exactly sure if I can host it, so if someone wants to be the backup host, that'll be fine.

I'm in for next week, I'll be watching Star Trek tonight. I received a serious beating from anathema728 in SFIV, his dhalsim has come a long way.

I tried joining you guys last night, but it just would not join..dunno why...anyways, yeah got sfiv, but preferring hdr...see you guys around

Hey, sorry about that rataxico. Did you try restarting the game?

I'm preferring HDR as well, so you're not alone in that sentiment.

Sorry I didn't get to respond to your invite option. I will be on next week for sure and on time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, HDR is an epic clusterfuck. I have no idea what happened. The matches were short-lived but GG though guys.

So, for next week...
Blazblue cag night guys?
lol JK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I just got BB... maybe... maybe...

Well, I just got a Hauppauge 1212 HD PVR. Basically I can capture 720p component.

If you guys want, I can record some of the matches of the night. So if you want to go on HD BoobTube, join CAG HDR Night!

Hope to see you guys there.

bread's done
Back