NFL 2007 Season Thread

[quote name='dafoomie']Both of those teams have QB's, Pennington isn't going anywhere, at least not this year, and Losman was drafted too recently to give up on just yet.[/quote]

New York is collectively calling for Pennington's head... and Losmann isn't even the starter anymore...

[quote name='DJSteel']New York is collectively calling for Pennington's head... and Losmann isn't even the starter anymore...[/QUOTE]
And the Jets and Bills could look into their crystal ball and see this at the draft... How?

Neither of those teams care what their fans say. Pennington is their guy for at least this year, and he's a quality QB compared to the rest of the trash in the league today. And Losman was a 1st round pick only a few years ago, they're not prepared to give up on him yet. Perhaps irrationally, but thats how they feel.

The Bills took Marshawn Lynch, who is pretty good, and the Jets took Darrelle Revis, who is now their starting corner. The Dolphins had nothing in the system at QB, it was their biggest need then and its their biggest need now. They'll likely get the 1st pick of the 08 draft, but this isn't a great QB draft. Brady Quinn would have likely been beter at 9 last year than any QB that could be had at #1 now.

I don't agree with the Bills moves here either, I don't take RB's or WR's in the 1st round, at least that high. But, at least you could see why they did what they did. To pass on Brady Quinn to make a major reach on Ted Ginn... He should've been fired already.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']That's right, I love white people. I also love black people. But I HATE gray people.[/QUOTE]

398~Gandalf-the-Gray-Posters.jpg

Gandalf The Gray is very offended.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']WTF? They switched to Baltimore vs. Buffalo![/QUOTE]

Miami just scored a bit ago. Its 49-28. Cassel has now taken over for the second time today. Let's pray he doesn't fuck it up like he did earlier.

Edit: Game just hit the 2 minute warning with the Pats controlling the ball. They could get one more TD in before this is all said and done.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Here we go changes for the 2008 49ers.

Fire the whole staff.

Hire Mike Martz.

It's simple.[/quote]Mike Martz is one of the most overrated coaches in football. Those Rams teams had incredible speed at WR, Marshall Faulk in his prime, and an amazing offensive line. Leo the Dribbling Retard could have coached them to 500 points.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Pats won 49-28. Miami tried to run it down the field but the Miami QB got sacked on the last play.[/quote]

I find it kinda funny with each Patriots win how they can keep the scores so even compared to their last game.

First two games 38-14, then 38-7, 34-13, 34-17, 48-27, and now 49-28.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Mike Martz is one of the most overrated coaches in football. Those Rams teams had incredible speed at WR, Marshall Faulk in his prime, and an amazing offensive line. Leo the Dribbling Retard could have coached them to 500 points.[/quote]

I was kidding.

But i'm serious on the part of firing Nolan. I compare him to Marvin Lewis, he can take a shitty team, and make em decent, but can't take them to the next step. (I know Lewis took em to the playoffs, and probably deeper had Palmer not get injured, but has regressed)

[quote name='Demolition Man']And another. And another. And yes... another.[/quote]We aren't talking about how many large pizzas you're going to eat during the game. We're talking about AP!

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']We aren't talking about how many large pizzas you're going to eat during the game. We're talking about AP![/QUOTE]

I'm refering to AP too... racist dork.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']How can I be racist when AP is my Lord and Savior?[/QUOTE]

You are racist against grey people. You even said so earlier.

And damn it.... yet another challenge on the field from Dallas. Oh well.... now that they have used em up..... we don't have to worry about something like this later in the game from Dallas.

[quote name='Demolition Man']You are racist against grey people. You even said so earlier.

And damn it.... yet another challenge on the field from Dallas. Oh well.... now that they have used em up..... we don't have to worry about something like this later in the game from Dallas.[/quote]Oh yeah, I forgot.

Romo got hurt on that play? I just saw the highlight with the multiple fumbles - viking touchdown. That was amazing.

Also, I hear Houston had a comeback just as amazing as the one Dallas pulled two weeks ago.

Looks like the Vikings are content with their 14 points, as their offensive playcalling has become extremly pussified. They have no confidence in T-Jack's ability to throw the ball more than 2 yards down the field.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Looks like the Vikings are content with their 14 points, as their offensive playcalling has become extremly pussified. They have no confidence in T-Jack's ability to throw the ball more than 2 yards down the field.[/QUOTE]

Which we all know is typical Vikings.

bread's done
Back