NFL 2007 Season Thread

Holy AP.

Sucks, I have him in one league, going against him in the other.

Oh well, 1-1 for the week.

fuck on a stick, the other guy had Drew Brees. NFL rushing record and I'm probably going to lose.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I almost swear that should of been offensive interferance. Hobbs could of caught that ball too. :bomb:[/quote]

It's why i hate football more than other sports, stupid calls ALL the time. Baseball calls are good most of the time and don't need replys, it's sad when a sports refs are so bad they need replays.

This is one of the few games trhat have livved up to the hype.

We've had a ghood day. Good SD v Min game. Jets/Wash went to OT. Great NE/Indy game. And Dallas Eagles tonight. Great weekend.

[quote name='jcp4322']pats aren't gonna beat the colts and the refs.[/QUOTE]

The funy thing is that the refs are letting them play. And isn't this how the pats beat the colts in the past. Didn't they have some big thing last year or the one before were the refs were going to call these types of receiver contacts.

Looks like the Colts are serving up what the Pats did a couple years ago.

Besides Manning Sanders may be the Colts most indispensable player. Wonder how hurt he is I didn't see anything on the replay.

[quote name='naes']Stop throwing it only to Moss! Sheesh. That Pass Interference call is going to hurt them.[/QUOTE]
Never thought I'd see Tom get tunnel vision for one receiver

I think he realizes that the Pats are getting exposed.
[quote name='jlarlee']Never thought I'd see Tom get tunnel vision for one receiver[/quote]

Well, I was wrong. Pats forced the fumble, even though Colts recovered.

Welker just gave Brady excellent field posistion.

Man what a game. Makes me wonder how the game would have been with Marvin Harrison. The big thing here is it puts us in pole position for homefield. The Colts are no where near as good in Foxboro

bread's done
Back