NHL 09 CAG Team - CAG Game Night - Fridays @ 10 PM EST

[quote name='Vulcan2422']From the video i watched, it sounds as if you can have 50 people in your guild Or Team. But its tottaly up to you guys though.[/quote]

Yeah we can have up to 50 players. So we will be able to have more than one game going at a time if we need to. The downside is that means we may have games with a lot of team members who have little to no experience on the team and I'm not sure if that will hurt our overall ranking or not.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I updated the player list post again. Do you guys think we should get this completely full or limit it to a certain number?[/quote]For now, I think we should keep taking people's names 'cause as we all know people who sign up sometimes back out. We'll probably lose a minimum of 5 people on the list anyway.

So is this for "serious" NHLers, or more casual, 'cause I'm not really that great at the game.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']For now, I think we should keep taking people's names 'cause as we all know people who sign up sometimes back out. We'll probably lose a minimum of 5 people on the list anyway.

So is this for "serious" NHLers, or more casual, 'cause I'm not really that great at the game.[/quote]

I'm not sure if this will be a serious or casual team. I guess it really just depends on what everyone else wants it to be.

One thing I think we should do is limit the number of people per position. If we keep the position numbers balanced, then we should have an easier time of planning games.

I don't know if I will be able to not buy this years game considering I am a big fan of the Be a Pro/Superstar modes on some of EA Sports' games.

Put me down for a RW for now, I can move to another position (anywhere but goalie...:cool:) if we become stacked at RW. Also I would take #19.

Well, what are we going for? Like 3 people Per Position?

Just a quick NHL 08 question for you guys. Can you play Goalie on-line in NHL 08?

BTW, Got my reserve down for it. So I'm game from Day Number 1.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Well, what are we going for? Like 3 people Per Position? [/quote]

Yeah we'll go with 3 per position for right now and I'll go ahead and start a list up.

A few people have multiple positions listed as their chosen one. Please just pick one for right now.

Once all of the slots fill up I'll add another slot to each position.

I think you could play goalie online but I think the controls were tough/limited. It also didnt help that the online wasnt very good and it would always prompt you to dld the freaking rosters...What are we going to do for uniforms. Just throwing the lightning out there....or we could go custom

[quote name='slickkill77']I think you could play goalie online but I think the controls were tough/limited. It also didnt help that the online wasnt very good and it would always prompt you to dld the freaking rosters...What are we going to do for uniforms. Just throwing the lightning out there....or we could go custom[/quote]

Would you rather be a goalie or LD?

As for the uniforms I'd like to go custom. We also have to come up with a team name, colors, logo, etc.

The CAGr's or CAG I think would be a basic name truthfully. I would be up for Custom jerseys if the online allows it. And of course the traditional, Green black, and white I think personally. But thats jut my opinion

I vote for CAGs as the team name and the primary color of the uniforms being black with green, orange, or white as the secondary color(s).

[quote name='slickkill77']Are you kidding? I was using paint and I even painted my own jersey outline so it couldnt be that bad[/quote]

I hate paint :)

Here's what I came up with for a home jersey. Just imagine some of the empty spaces as a solid color ;)

cagjerseyqp5.jpg

Thats basically what I imagined only a darker green

I hope they have cutomizable masks of some kind

Can i change my number to #93 to reflect on my favorite goalie ever, Darren Puppa

[quote name='slickkill77']Thats basically what I imagined only a darker green

I hope they have cutomizable masks of some kind

Can i change my number to #93 to reflect on my favorite goalie ever, Darren Puppa[/quote]

Yeah, definitely a CAG green but I just used the default paint dark green.

Sure I'll change the number now.

[quote name='nyprimus']This gon be hot.[/quote]

I agree.

If we have to use an NHL team's logo for the front which might be the case judging from the IGN video I suppose we would use either the Blackhawks or Wild.

[quote name='nyprimus4']If we have to use an NHL team's logo for the front which might be the case judging from the IGN video I suppose we would use either the Blackhawks or Wild.[/quote]

I believe we can use the AHL logos as well.

well... i want to get in, but LW and Center are filled... so if anyone drops out or you expand to four per position, or a LW or C wanted to be a nick lindstrom clone instead, put me down

Just checked the list and The_AK85 is my psn name, my gamertag is AK85. Not a huge deal, but just wanted to bring it up. ;)

I like the Huston Aeros logo as long as we can do with without the Houston being on there. I also like the Chicago Wolves logo Slick posted.

Operation Sports has a Q&A thing every Friday where the EA guys answer a few forum questions in a thread. I asked about the logo options when creating a team. Hopefully they'll choose my question on Friday.

I updated the positions thread and also fixed AK85's XBL GT. So now we just need to find two more left defenseman and one goalie. If those spots fill up, I'll add another slot to each position.

DestroVega, just keep checking back in the thread to see if I expand the positions. I don't think it would be fair to others if I started taking positions I don't have open yet. Sorry.

New video too:
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/20752

[quote name='RawisJericho']DestroVega, just keep checking back in the thread to see if I expand the positions. I don't think it would be fair to others if I started taking positions I don't have open yet. Sorry.http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/20752[/quote]

that's fine... i would play defense but it's not really my bag.

put my name down as an alternate in case people drop and you forget about me.. i thought some people said they weren't getting the game right away either so just keep me in the back of ya mind

[quote name='DestroVega']put my name down as an alternate in case people drop and you forget about me.. i thought some people said they weren't getting the game right away either so just keep me in the back of ya mind[/quote]

Will do. You would like C, LW, or RW correct?

it just sucks when the pens offered him more money and more years.. and he decided to go the red wings.. for a 1 yr contract..

bread's done
Back