Ni No Kuni 2 Premium Edition $19.99 @ Bestbuy ($15.99 GCU)

Derrick1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
My copy came in, up top to the left is pretty beat up. Otherwise it's fine.. 

IMG-20181113-183127.jpg

Happy I got my hands on one.

Ordered this as store pickup on Sunday. Had a feeling it may sell out. Seemed clear that they were trying to offload unmoved stock when they were selling the premium at the same price as the regular. 

Pretty tough to go wrong with this deal. Needed an excuse to go to the store and spend the $5 mystery coupon anyway.

We almost posted at the same time. How bad of damage is yours?
There's 2 corners with minor dings, you can barely tell unless you have the item right in your face... instead of being perfect corners, they're dinged in by like 1/16 of an inch. I've had tons of items shipped in bubble mailers by BestBuy and all have arrived in horrible shape before this... so this is a first.

There's 2 corners with minor dings, you can barely tell unless you have the item right in your face... instead of being perfect corners, they're dinged in by like 1/16 of an inch. I've had tons of items shipped in bubble mailers by BestBuy and all have arrived in horrible shape before this... so this is a first.

If i knew my collectors editions are going to have extremely high chances of receiving damage during shipping I'd stop rolling the dice.

The box for mine was mangled to hell but the contents are a-ok. They offered a refund but didn’t have any other copies to trade out.

Got mine today and shipped yesterday. Really good qhick service. That little paper diarama is freaking hard to to put together but benautiful when it's done.

If i knew my collectors editions are going to have extremely high chances of receiving damage during shipping I'd stop rolling the dice.

These copies will probably be damaged. The copy shown by Neo above was a ship from store that was spiderwrapped.

Really wish best buy didn't spider wrap anything. People who buy collector edition items aren't going to pay full price for damaged goods. Seriously, they couldn't put things behind a cage or have a glass door cabinet for the big items?

Got mine last night, came in a bubble mailer and is pristine! No warped or mushed corners, scratches or shelfwear.

I have won the favor of the gods this day

Got mine yesterday. The game box was heavily damaged but inner contents are OK. Although it was shipped in a bubble mailer, the damage to the box mostly appears to have occurred prior to the game being shipped. Looks like my copy was tightly wrapped in spider wrap which destroyed all ends of the box and compressed it inward. Ironic because I ordered online specifically to avoid the spider wrap issue since my local store always destroys the collector editions with this stuff.

Rats. Should have pulled the trigger the first time. Now I’m regretting it cause this would jump right to the top of my play list. The first one is one of the best RPGs last gen. I’ve read this one isn’t nearly as good but it looks interesting enough to me. I’ve been holding out for the CE to drop below $100 but this would be cheap enough to forgo it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rats. Should have pulled the trigger the first time. Now I’m regretting it cause this would jump right to the top of my play list. The first one is one of the best RPGs last gen. I’ve read this one isn’t nearly as good but it looks interesting enough to me. I’ve been holding out for the CE to drop below $100 but this would be cheap enough to forgo it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have a store nearby just call or stop in. Don’t trust the stock online.

Mine arrived in a regular box with bubble wrap inside.  The shipping box was damaged but the contents were pristine.  This is going into the backlog, but I just started playing the original Ni No Kuni this week... which I picked up years ago when I saw a CAG notice that the physical edition dropped to $10.  So, better late than never.

Interesting people complaining about the potential damage from the security spiders lol...  Mine when I got it on Sunday was in a larger plastic prison case so mint condition.. Im pretty sure lots of stores have these.

Interesting people complaining about the potential damage from the security spiders lol... Mine when I got it on Sunday was in a larger plastic prison case so mint condition.. Im pretty sure lots of stores have these.
They do, but a lot of employees like to use spider wraps to spite the whinier collectors who come in to complain about everything. Same employees who like to hard press the pick up slip stickers onto the plastic clamshells of Amiibo toys while making sure they don't accidentally bend a corner of the cardboard.

They do, but a lot of employees like to use spider wraps to spite the whinier collectors who come in to complain about everything. Same employees who like to hard press the pick up slip stickers onto the plastic clamshells of Amiibo toys while making sure they don't accidentally bend a corner of the cardboard.
I don’t care if it’s a $200 collectors edition or a $20 coffee pot, this is never acceptable.

[attachment=31292:C254CF08-387F-4FA6-8375-0E8CC081DF0C.jpeg]

Mine arrived with a slight bump on the front. Looks good!

Also those spider claw things are horrible!

I got mine yesterday in a bubble envelope.  It doesn't look like it was ever subject to a spiderwrap but the box came banged up regardless.  The bigger issue is I hear loose discs inside...   :bomb:

I got mine yesterday in a bubble envelope. It doesn't look like it was ever subject to a spiderwrap but the box came banged up regardless. The bigger issue is I hear loose discs inside... :bomb:
The strange thing about this is that I ordered a Steelbook Blu-ray before this game and I just received it today. It came from the same location but was shipped in a cardboard box with air cushions inside. It was still sliding around inside the box but came in mint condition. Why they used that packing method for a single SB (could be better but I'm not complaining) but a bubble mailer for a product with a thin cardboard box like this game is beyond me.

The strange thing about this is that I ordered a Steelbook Blu-ray before this game and I just received it today. It came from the same location but was shipped in a cardboard box with air cushions inside. It was still sliding around inside the box but came in mint condition. Why they used that packing method for a single SB (could be better but I'm not complaining) but a bubble mailer for a product with a thin cardboard box like this game is beyond me.

When I sold my sealed vanilla copy of the first ni no kuni id had become loose inside the case too.

bread's done
Back