Nintendo DS Bundles for $100 at Toysrus.com(all OOS currently)

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Toysrus.com has the Animal Crossing DS Electric Blue Bundle for only $99.98(regularly $149.99 according to the site). Sure to go fast..here's the link.

DS Animal Crossing BUNDLE at ToysRus.com(Currently OOS)

The Electric Blue Nintendo DS is also available with the rare Nintendogs best friends edition for the same price if you prefer that game. Thanks to PenguinMaster for discovering this.

DS Nintendogs BUNDLE(Currently OOS)

Just added is the Mario Kart DS Bundle for $99.98, too.
DS Mario Kart Bundle(Currently OOS)

Change to title to reflect the color of the DS and the addition of a game. I thougt this was an accident post of someone trying to sell his old ds.

Damn you Nintendo, DAMN YOUUUUUUU!

now, its get an awesome deal on the original or wait for lite, son a bitch

Wow, that's a really, really good deal. If I didn't already have a DS, and was previously waiting for the Lite, I'd definitely just get this. $99 for a Electric Blue Nintendo DS, Animal Crossing, and a $20 free toy.

I remember paying $150 for A ugly silver DS with a few dead pixels, foggy touch screen, and a crappy Metroid demo.

Perfect for my 2 nephews that just had birthdays this month. Was gonna wait for the DS lite next month but i already know they won't take care of it so why opt for the more expensive one?

I definatly would've bought this if I had the money to spare. I recently traded my DS (which was scratched up and had a few dead pixels) for a Slimline PS2 (which was in mint condition). So with this and probably more deals soon (after the Lite launches) I basically got my PS2 for around $80.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Also available with Nintendogs (Best Friends Edition) if you prefer.

[/quote]

Wow, this is an even better deal since you can sell the nintendogs game for $50 on ebay, and then you have a ds and a free $20 toy all for the low price of $50. Holy shit, I already have a silver one, but I think I am going to have to bit on this deal now.

I wonder if this deal could possibly apply instore, probably not, but its worth checking.

Man, if i was just a little less lazy I would buy the Nintendogs one and ebay the game to get a really cheap DS out of it, but I am just so much more interested in getting a lite

[quote name='RedvsBlue']OH come on, what the hell is next, a free BJ? I'M TRYING TO WAIT FOR THE LITE!!!![/QUOTE]

I feel your pain...I'm agonizing over this deal. So good....

I'll buy one if you do.

[quote name='PawnTakesKing']I feel your pain...I'm agonizing over this deal. So good....

I'll buy one if you do.[/QUOTE]

dsforyou_screen002.jpg

Sorry, but this picture makes it worth the extra money.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
dsforyou_screen002.jpg

Sorry, but this picture makes it worth the extra money.[/QUOTE]

Oh, dear God...thank you.

That brought me back to my senses.

[quote name='PawnTakesKing']Oh, dear God...thank you.

That brought me back to my senses.[/QUOTE]

And then there's this little gem (it almost looks CGed!):

dsforyou_screen003.jpg

[quote name='wbc1228']I thought the Nintendogs bundle comes in a special color (not Electric Blue).[/QUOTE]

There was a blue and a pink bundle. The pink bundle was only for Nintendogs and goes for a ton on Ebay(I saw some for over $300). The blue one isn't as rare, but the Nintendogs Best Friends game inside goes for a bit on Ebay.

Blue sells for about $150+shipping wait till this hits Fatwallet and then the value will drop as the systems get dumped onto ebay.

Thanks OP, I picked up the Nintendogs version for my niece.

I may have to eBay the dogs though, she'll be thrilled with just a $50.00 DS. I'll let my sister buy her the Chihuahua version.

Grabbed the dog bundle thanks OP! I'll sell the game on Ebay get a $20 xmas gift the Disney singing dolls and give the DS to my mom. She always wants mine whenever she drops by and sees it.

BTW those screens looks amazing on the Lite I gotta upgrade! :drool:

Well my DS system collection just doubled. I bought one of each and don't have either one of those games. I am a happy feller. Thanks to the tubster!

They would drop the price just before the DS lite comes out. I wonder if there is going to be similar deals for the bundles B&M

That figures at least they'll all be selling the bundles and from the replies here we will be selling just the game. The prices will drop and they won't make much, closed auctions were pretty cheap on most of the blue bundles. The game looks to be in the $40-60 range now.

DAMN YOU CAG!

I already have 2 DS's and both games but I bit on the Nintendogs one anyway. Just too good to pass up - the free toy cinched it, actually, as my kids love those Magnetix toys.

Here's my invoice:

Subtotal of Items: $119.97
Shipping & Handling: $7.42
Shipping Savings: -$2.93

Promotion Applied: -$19.99

------
Total for this Order: $104.47

Sweet... I guess the "shipping savings" was free shipping for the Magnetix toy. $5 shipping for a DS ain't bad at all. Plus I would consider the Magnetix to be worth about $10, so I figure I'm paying $95 for the DS bundle - I don't think any clearance even after the lite comes out will be able to beat that.

Like everyone else I was hoping to sell the Nintendogs game on eBay (already have Dachschund and never play it anyway), but I have a feeling that will not be a good option in the near future. However, if we wait a month or two I'm sure the price will go back up again.

I'm also trying ro figure out what I'm going to do with a 3rd DS, especially since I wanted to pick up a lite eventually :whistle2:k... I guess I can give another to the kids and we can do some 3-player local wireless.

What is wierd is that I have never heard of this Electric Blue Nintendogs bundle before. Is this brand new (as opposed to the Teal and Pink which were around just before Christmas)? If that is the case I would expect the price on the Nintedogs game to drop anyway, regardless of this sale.

Shady - just saw your message. That is sweet if the fatwalleters are going to sell the whole bundle. Let them at it. I bet most end up making $10 tops. Even before Christmas the Teal Nintendogs bundle wasn't getting too much (maybe $20 over retail). However, if you yanked the game out and sold it with all the goodies (dog bone cleaner, etc) as I did, you made $90 or so. That's how I got my current Teal DS for about $60 out of pocket.

[quote name='io']
What is wierd is that I have never heard of this Electric Blue Nintendogs bundle before. Is this brand new (as opposed to the Teal and Pink which were around just before Christmas)? If that is the case I would expect the price on the Nintedogs game to drop anyway, regardless of this sale.
[/QUOTE]

From what a friend told me, this new bundle with Nintendogs: Best Friends has been around for awhile now... at least a month.

I'm still getting $50 - $55 on every Nintendogs: Best Friends Edition cart only I sell on Ebay, and there are still barely any up, so I highly doubt the value of Nintendogs will drop very far, if at all.

You still HAVE to buy the bundle to get the game, so the game is far from common.

[quote name='Roufuss']From what a friend told me, this new bundle with Nintendogs: Best Friends has been around for awhile now... at least a month.

I'm still getting $50 - $55 on every Nintendogs: Best Friends Edition cart only I sell on Ebay, and there are still barely any up, so I highly doubt the value of Nintendogs will drop very far, if at all.

You still HAVE to buy the bundle to get the game, so the game is far from common.[/QUOTE]

Amazing, isn't it? I couldn't believe what people were paying for them before Christmas when the regular Nintendogs game was common and cheap (with a little work you can unlock all the same dogs). You gotta love all those ANTI-CAG ebay types! :rofl:

dmn this is a solid deal, i dotnt have a DS. but looking at those pics. the ds lits screen looks so much better. is the $30 difference that much worth it?

If I didn't have the launch gray DS I would be all over this. The gray DS and Brain Age will keep me occupied until they release the DS Lite in a color different then white. Which is when I will get one.

This is so hard for me to resist. I'm getting a lite, but a DS for a possible $50? Damn that's awesome. hmmmmmm. . . .

I checked ebay prices and none of them seem to be going for $50. How do you check past auctions?

[quote name='munch']This is so hard for me to resist. I'm getting a lite, but a DS for a possible $50? Damn that's awesome. hmmmmmm. . . .

I checked ebay prices and none of them seem to be going for $50. How do you check past auctions?[/quote]

I think the prices dropped for those. My friend sold his a couple of months ago though for around $85. The Pink DS with Best Friends is still selling strong though. Those bundles go for around $250 BIN.

[quote name='encendido5']I think the prices dropped for those. My friend sold his a couple of months ago though for around $85. The Pink DS with Best Friends is still selling strong though. Those bundles go for around $250 BIN.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I might do it. I just need a little motivation. My fiancee will kill me. It's going to be a long conversation when I explain to her why I bought a DS today, then HAVE to get a new one in a month. :rofl:. It should be fun. I think I just need someone to talk me into it.

Alright, well I ordered the Nintendogs bundle (even though I already have nintendogs). I might have buyer's remorse since I'm getting the lite in a month. I just hope I can sell this nintendog game for $50. I'm coming for you Roufuss if it doesn't! :)

bread's done
Back