PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse is relative it sounds like. My guess: If you don't care about playing online it sounds like it's just as good as rb2. rb3 (ps3) is somewhat pricey to get your hands on, has a reputation for being crashy (ps3), and has the keyboard (which I enjoyed but some did not). Plus I presume that there's a few new songs that come with the purchase of rb4.

Plus ps4 master race etc etc.
Pro guitar and drums are missing, and aren't harmonies? Although pro guitar was implemented so much better by the Rocksmith guys. And no RBN songs and tons of other missing songs.

I think I'm just still bitter at Harmonix for treating the PS3 owners like second-class citizens with the original Rock Band.

go Astros

QGzTSRK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pro guitar and drums are missing, and aren't harmonies? Although pro guitar was implemented so much better by the Rocksmith guys. And no RBN songs and tons of other missing songs.

I think I'm just still bitter at Harmonix for treating the PS3 owners like second-class citizens with the original Rock Band.
I haven't played 4, but for me as a casual rb3 felt like too much. The pro stuff was never interesting. I liked it as a party/relaxing game, I never really tried to get good. When I played with randoms online they always wanted to play the hardest fucking songs imaginable and I could never hang. It was definitely at its best when I was hanging out with friends and also beer.

Maybe they were trying to win me back at the expense of the hardcore with this one. Dunno if they succeeded or not.

I have Omphalophobia, which is like a weird irrational uncomfortableness with my own belly button. Like, I could never stick my own finger in my belly button and even thinking about it makes me cringe.

Anyone else have something like that?

I have Omphalophobia, which is like a weird irrational uncomfortableness with my own belly button. Like, I could never stick my own finger in my belly button and even thinking about it makes me cringe.

Not really, but speaking of belly buttons, I don't like Outie belly buttons, they're just weird to me. I can't describe it, they don't freak me out, but it's just....

It's weird because I haven't been able to play with the dog like that yet. You can only roam around as the kid so far.
From what I remember of streams when it first game out, I think there are sections where you can switch to him to solve puzzles and stuff. I don't remember seeing anyone just wandering around as him for long segments tho

I have Omphalophobia, which is like a weird irrational uncomfortableness with my own belly button. Like, I could never stick my own finger in my belly button and even thinking about it makes me cringe.

My wife has something similar. I am not sure if she wont touch hers herself, but she doesn't want anyone else touching it. Literally freaks out if my hand gets anywhere near it.

My expectations for the new Flash episode tonight are pretty low, I gotta say.
Yep. Episode was terrible and they're just ignoring the biggest part of what happened at the end of last season.

Specifically the whole death of Eddie thing. Remember that Wells disappeared at the end of the last episode because Eddie's death meant that Wells (his descendant) was never born. So leaving everything else as-is makes no sense--the story had to be rewritten from the point where Wells arrived in the past and killed Barry's mom. Instead everything is the same. Makes no sense in the context of Wells being erased as he was.

Question for mpaulin and others:

Why are you buying RB4 when it's worse than the RB3 game you already own? That's the dilemma I'm struggling with. And I don't trust Harmonix to implement missing features down the road.

Although I'm hearing good things about the new guitars.
Mild summed up my position on Rock Band pretty well. I never messed with online play or pro difficulties or anything like that. Just played it with friends (a lot) while knocking back drinks. By now all of my instruments have at least one issue with them (sticky button on guitar, one drum pad isn't consistently recognized), so getting a fresh batch of (slightly) improved instruments was appealing to me. Plus my PS3 has been demoted to the basement since going next gen. Will be nice to play on my main set up again (I know that isn't a great reason).

Above all, the fact that I got a $200 "atta boy" check from work the other week and saved $75 with the Target promo made up my mind.

More Flash stupid shit:

So Wells leaves behind a confession tape saying he killed Nora. The police go along with freeing a convicted murderer 10 years after the murder because somebody confesses on tape and then disappears. Even though Wells should never have existed as that person and should have instead reverted to the personality he had before his body was stolen. Wow, that's super easy and completely unbelievable. Shouldn't this just result in the original Wells getting in trouble for a confession made by somebody who stole his body in an alternate timeline? ...

Then Barry's dad gives some bullshit explanation that him being around will prevent Barry from becoming the man Barry needs to be. He leaves completely out of left field and for some completely incoherent, rambling, nonsense reason.

What a terrible episode. 

ok so nice show today but this damn xoxolee girl was on and she was dropdead gorgeous. She is gonna come stay the night this weekend and we gonna drink some tea together and do like an 8 hour marathon show. never found another dude. its a rough life. peace guys

[quote name="TheCro" post="12956439" timestamp="1444182655"]I have the same thing except jnstead of my belly button it is my butthole. Whats that called?[/quote]

Closeted?

My girl has that and I can't understand it at all.

Ugh, I'm dating femme Tyler!

Chic is coming over now but im busy for a few hours.
Trying to find a stunt cock in stl that wants a 3sum on cam asap.
Sucks none of you guys are close.
I need to make some dude friends.
A good cock is hard to find.

Who wakes up and wonders where they're going to find another dude for a three some?

dengeki bunko is pretty cool. I didn't know there was a sprite animated version of akira from virtua fighter! Otherwise I don't know any of the characters at all.

I was about to ask how you're liking that. I do wish fighting games weren't so insane about trophies, but the game does look good.
This particular one has a dead simple trophy list save one or two that'll take some practice. It's grindy, but no online trophies and no weird combo trophies like blazblue and friends. Plus it's fun and doesn't bother with a bunch of complicated systems or moves (everything is quarter or half circle).

There's one character that has a parry that turns the opponent in to a basketball for some reason. So it has that too.

Well I've lost two people so now I think I have to let them all die. Isn't that how this until dawn works?
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you have? If so, you can click the next one.

The path to kill them all is not exactly the most straight forward depending on what you may have already done and who is alive.

Hell yeah, go Astros! Wild card play-in game doesn't really feel like the playoffs, so awesome they'll actually get to play a full series and hopefully more!

Hell yeah, go Astros! Wild card play-in game doesn't really feel like the playoffs, so awesome they'll actually get to play a full series and hopefully more!
The top 4 of their order will be awesome next year, too. Altuve, Springer, Correa, and Gomez. Chris Davis is a free agent, and the Astros aren't exactly loaded at 1B. He'll probably drop off a cliff in a few years, but he'll be worth the money for the first half of his deal. If they did sign Davis, their lineup could rival Toronto's.

Well I've lost two people so now I think I have to let them all die. Isn't that how this until dawn works?

No spoilers...

It might be too late for you, but, if it is not, and you kill someone but you didn't intend to, quit your game by closing the application. Relaunch the game and you will begin at the beginning of the episode. Then you can fix your mistake.

Got the chocobo master trophy on the 4th try. Mildly annoying, but I think I did it with 0 poles hit on PS2. What I think the real annoyance will be is the chocobo catcher race.

Then it's back to Afrika.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back