NO MORE HEROES Discussion - FS/FT Pure White Giant Glastonbury LE Pink Cartridge

o ok also i failed miserably and missed all 3 baseballs during the 9th rank mission :cold:

edit:2nd time i hit the last one and killed em all haha

btw how do u use the new wrestling moves u learn

I really really don't get the fanatism about this game it was good but it wasnt amazing by any means o_O. Oh as far as bad girl goes
Just get good at knocking the guys back at her when she hits them at you and make sure when she falls over to never ever EVER go near her thats insta death. Other than that make sure you have all your abilities upgraded and try to make her dizzy as much as possible(if possible, I had a hell of a a time doing this later in the game) then throw her. In the end she plays just like "every" other boss , learn their moves and how to avoid them swing swing swing,throw.

[quote name='PhoenixT']I really really don't get the fanatism about this game it was good but it wasnt amazing by any means o_O. Oh as far as bad girl goes
Just get good at knocking the guys back at her when she hits them at you and make sure when she falls over to never ever EVER go near her thats insta death. Other than that make sure you have all your abilities upgraded and try to make her dizzy as much as possible(if possible, I had a hell of a a time doing this later in the game) then throw her. In the end she plays just like "every" other boss , learn their moves and how to avoid them swing swing swing,throw.
[/quote]There's one false bit of information in there:
sometimes when she falls and cries, she really is just falling and crying. The key there is what she's doing with her hands - if they're both on her face, whack away. If one's on the ground/her bat, stay away until she yells "shit" or something.

Really, the key to that fight is being able to send her goons back at her. Makes it a billion times easier.

thats interesting to know crotch I didn't pay that much attention to her just when I saw that I associated it with bad things so I stayed away heh.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']
btw how do u use the new wrestling moves u learn[/quote]You have to stun an enemy first. Use a beat attack, dark step, or the prototype Tsubaki (I think that's the one).

I finally started my game backlog today, got about 3 hours into this game. It's pretty fun, but the clipping has me going nuts. Sometimes I will hit a random light pole and get thrown from my cycle... but cant even touch the cars -_- Thus far, the ranked fights have been a blast.

Finally picked this up! Thanks to Circuit City for putting it on sale, and BB for price matching it.. I still haven't shopped at CC since the Speedy incident

its also random on which wrestling move you do just follow the inputs on the screen. That was one of my biggest letdowns in this game was all these neat wrestling moves and no control over which one you do at least on the mode I played on.

[quote name='dyeknom']I finally started my game backlog today, got about 3 hours into this game. It's pretty fun, but the clipping has me going nuts. Sometimes I will hit a random light pole and get thrown from my cycle... but cant even touch the cars -_- Thus far, the ranked fights have been a blast.[/quote]Most streetlights can be knocked over, but a couple can't.

[quote name='PhoenixT']its also random on which wrestling move you do just follow the inputs on the screen. That was one of my biggest letdowns in this game was all these neat wrestling moves and no control over which one you do at least on the mode I played on.[/quote]I thought you could influence it with where you stand relative to your opponent. I know you can't change what you do for bosses, though.

still not the same as being able to actually execute the one you want crotch, its a small thing but it still would of been nice to have and would of made the gameplay a smidge deeper *shrug*. As far as it being the best 3rd party game pete5883 is right there isn't much competition there..sadly :(.

[quote name='mickeyp']I can't pass that bad girl with the bat!!!!! Can someone come over and kill her for me!!!! LOL[/quote]

I did it! I can't believe I finally beat her, when I tried again it wasn't so hard. I am ranked # 2 now.

I hear there are 2 endings should I do the bad one first and then try for the good one? Or explain how it works I don't know.

Yeah, the good ending is really just an extension of the bad ending, so go for the good one. Honestly I'm not even sure why the game offers you a choice.

I found it easy once I realized I needed to stay close to the opponent that eliminates a lot of the more devestating moves or it did for me.

[quote name='botticus']The good ending contains the bad ending, so definitely go for the good ending.[/quote]

How do I go about getting the good ending? I need a special sword -Where do I buy the sword that I need? What is the sword called?

[quote name='mickeyp']How do I go about getting the good ending? I need a special sword -Where do I buy the sword that I need? What is the sword called?[/quote]

The game doesn't exactly trick you. Just buy the level 3 sword at some point before you take down the final boss.

The part I most hate about this game, though it may be minute, are the phone calls you get from Sylvia just before each ranking battle. She says the same damn thing every time for like 2 minutes, and you can't skip the conversation. It was neat hearing her voice through the Wiimote the first time, now its just annoying.

They're pretty much the exact same for a string of about 4 fights, but mercifully, those are also the shortest. Never had trouble with the longer ones.

Some odd jobs are better than others. The graffiti cleaning one pissed me the hell off 'cause they start you off looking at a big-ass piece of graffiti that you can't clean off. I think it's just there to make you waste time or some shit.

actually I hated her conversations after like the 3rd ranking match and they kept seeming like they just got longer and longer *blah blah blah* use your force *blah blah blah* garden of madness whatever shutup so I can go kill this guy already!

I love bipolar chicks for some reason... I loved Tira in SCIII

Tira.jpg

I guess I can see the attraction then. Given I never got to play SC3 I'll stick with Taki personally and away from the bipolar girls

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I love bipolar chicks for some reason... I loved Tira in SCIII

Tira.jpg
[/quote]

Does bipolar mean big jugs? If so, I love bipolar chicks, too.

Just kidding.

I liked the atmosphere and story (very similar feel to Killer7 to me) but the bike riding and odd jobs were so boring.

I wouldnt mind the odd jobs if they had a bit more purpose their basically to get you enough money for your next ranking fight and to purchase clothes which isn't very meaningful and feels a bit forced in to lengthen the game sort of like the "warm ups" you have before your ranking match. If it felt a bit more a part of the overall goal it wouldn't be bad at all but it doesen't so those parts kind of drag *shrug*.

My main complaint about the odd-jobs is that they don't really... scale well. I can make far more money mowing grass than I can picking up scorpions, yet the former job comes, like, 7 fights before the latter.

Eh. Odd jobs are just there to unlock the other fights. That's where you make your money, anyway.

bread's done
Back