NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A General Clan Discussion #3

[quote name='Girion47']if you're taking away staff privileges for no reason, something's wrong.[/QUOTE]You just got back to the clan. I don't think you should have gotten staff back so soon after being gone for the period of time you were. Then again, I haven't heard anything about you saving the clan except for you saying it once, so maybe what you did a few months ago would call for getting the staff position back.

Oh, and Ozzkev makes awesome sigs.

man I was one of the loudest arguers about everyone not in the "clique" getting booted from the clan. Overlord was between me and Craven and the only reason I didnt really argue his appointment is because I knew I"d be leaving for the summer.

[quote name='Girion47']still didnt explain the reason for demoting me.[/QUOTE]

why do you care about being staff? what's so great about it? woohoo, more responsibility, yay!!! woohoo i can demote people to peons!!!!

[quote name='Girion47']"woohoo i can demote people to peons!!!!"

:D[/QUOTE]

That might be a reason. Amazingly Sticky was demoted and booted from the clan at some point during my absence. I do know that you couldn't do either until the other night, so I know it wasn't you, but you did it last night.

So there's your answer.

And I know Sticky was removed, because....well lets just say it was obvious that he had been booted and then re-invited.

Damnit Sticky, get your ass back on the game when you say you are, bastard.

Oh yeah, if I only get one of the 2 of these games, which should I get? Burnout Revenge or Lockdown? They are both out within the next few weeks.

I never booted Sticky. I did demote him during that backwash match when he was telling me to "fuck off" I was going to bring him back to member in the post game lobby. I doubted that he'd even have noticed it.

As much as I adore making enemies, you don't need to take offense to what I'm about to say, Girion47; just cool yer jets, man.

I'm not postive if I played with you preceding your summer break, but the couple times I've played with you lately, you've seemed somewhat explosive. Strange and unnecessary fits of rage if somebody else grabs the shotgun before you and random, semi-vicious remarks.

I've been known to get "spiritual" on a few occasions. Never with anyone within the clan, of course, but with mealy-mouthed suburban white kids on the opposing teams -- but I usually just have fun with it, trash talking in another voice or character. Just have fun. It's only a game.

I don't have a problem with you, and I don't think anyone else does. Just take it down a couple notches and have fun with us as a team.

And, on another note, craven... when you and I were playing the other night, you let out the most beautiful, angry "fuck!!!" I've ever heard. It almost put your "BULLSHIT!!!"s to shame -- almost. It was cut off by your untimely demise at "FU", as usual. ;)

So funny, in fact, that I thought about it at work and was laughing my ass off.

[quote name='craven_fiend']That might be a reason. Amazingly Sticky was demoted and booted from the clan at some point during my absence. I do know that you couldn't do either until the other night, so I know it wasn't you, but you did it last night.

So there's your answer.

And I know Sticky was removed, because....well lets just say it was obvious that he had been booted and then re-invited.

Damnit Sticky, get your ass back on the game when you say you are, bastard.

Oh yeah, if I only get one of the 2 of these games, which should I get? Burnout Revenge or Lockdown? They are both out within the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]

revenge...lockdown wont be that good IMO...lots of people already think the gameplay is kinda bad from the demo...i thought the revenge demo was great and will probably pick up revenge :)

explosive and angry? never. not on Halo 2 at least. nothing makes me mad on there except for some random prick calling Becky a whore. anything else though? nope. if you think I'm vicious I'm sorry. I'm just making jokes. there's no evil intent behind them except to get a few laughs maybe. and if someone gets to the weapon I'm chasing before I do. I really dont mind. its just more of an "dammit oh well" type situation.

[quote name='sj41']Is that the sequel to the song "Beautiful Needler" from awhile back ago?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it's the same guy.

Yeah I know it sounds pretty gay but read up on how you can be "at the awards" TODAY September 4th:

LINK: http://rop.thatweasel.tv/index.php?site=O&pg=CE

The Awards Ceremony:
Is slated to be broadcast Sept. 4th, 2005.
If you would like to virtually "attend" the Ceremony, then email us at [email protected] with "Awards Ceremony" in the email subject. But you start now to get yourself in the audience by emailing:

A real life picture which we will sort of animate
A real life picture that we will create a characture of and animate
An image a character you would like to represent you
Or any idea you have for us to add you to the crowd

And Uploading to the TWTv Webserver (http://www.thatweasel.tv/upl.php
15 to 30 seconds of you clapping
15 seconds of laughter
Anything else you would like to submit like funny "shout outs" or "hooting and hollering" for when your favourite video Nominee is announced.

...I did it.

[quote name='rywateska']I may put in a "USA USA USA", "NCF!", or "I can bench 100" audio files. Not sure though...[/QUOTE]

Dude, do it. You have to.

[quote name='rabbitt']Played Hulk yesterday, and I'm impressed. Constant explosions make it a fairly entertaining game.[/QUOTE]

i played the GC demo today...very entertaining...i will probably pick it up when it drops some...

[quote name='rabbitt']Played Hulk yesterday, and I'm impressed. Constant explosions make it a fairly entertaining game.[/QUOTE]

Bought that earlier today. It's incredible (no pun intended).

I reviewed Hulk for G4's X-Play. It'll probably be a week or two before it airs. I really liked the game, though, and am still playing it. I freaking hated the movie-based game. Shitty-ass stealth scenes with Dr. Banner...

[quote name='ViolentLee']I reviewed Hulk for G4's X-Play. It'll probably be a week or two before it airs. I really liked the game, though, and am still playing it. I freaking hated the movie-based game. Shitty-ass stealth scenes with Dr. Banner...[/QUOTE]What'd you give it, a 4?

And why the fuck does X Play do * out of 5? Most games get a 3, and it just doesn't give you a proper score comparison.

[quote name='sj41']What'd you give it, a 4?

And why the fuck does X Play do * out of 5? Most games get a 3, and it just doesn't give you a proper score comparison.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I gave it a 4. I think they do a 5-star system to actually make reviewers pick a real score. When you have less to choose from, you make more difinitive calls on what a game deserves. Instead of agonizing between 7.5 and 7.25, you say, "It's average but not great. It's a 3." I see your point, though. I personally prefer whole-number scores on a 10-point scale.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']Anyone getting MK: Shoalin Monks? I played the demo this weekend and it seemed to be buyable once it drops in price.[/QUOTE]

I had my eye on it. Looks like a blast.

I hope they make another fighter in the future, though.

[quote name='Brak']I had my eye on it. Looks like a blast.

I hope they make another fighter in the future, though.[/QUOTE]

i hope not...recent MK fighters are poor excuses for fighting games :roll:

it's not fun when basically whoever knocks the guy on the ground first wins (you can keep juggling them off the ground until they die)...the only reason i see people buying these games are for the fatalities...

maybe it's just me...

[quote name='Girion47']I love Ozzkev's sigs. so artisitc. :D[/QUOTE]

Ya, I mean this is just so artistic

halo2_concept_art_01.jpg

[quote name='craven_fiend']Ya, I mean this is just so artistic

halo2_concept_art_01.jpg
[/QUOTE]OTM is the real gifted one at CAG.

oh...dammit...I completely missed that...
I really need to go to sleep, right after I finish the 4 page paper due tomorrow,
which I am 1/2 a page into...

Anyone gonna be on Live tonight at around 10:00 - 11:00 PM (EST)? I'm going to be on around that time, once I leave Hell -- erm, I mean "work".

[quote name='LiquidNight']I'll try to be[/QUOTE]

I just had a border-line nervous breakdown, so I'm not sure if I'm going to fuck with Halo 2 for the rest of the weekend.

actually, I just realized that I have been awake for nearly 41 hours nonstop,
and I need to wake up at 7 tomorrow, so I'm just gonna go to sleep

[quote name='rabbitt']Nervous breakdown?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you've had them before. Halo 2-enduced trauma.

[quote name='LiquidNight']just think of when craven dies so much that he just up and quits[/QUOTE]

Dude, that attempt at humor is nowhere near funny. Comparing a nervous breakdown to that is just fucked up. And when was the last time I up and quit Halo 2, without saying I am done after x game? It hasn't been....oh since June atleast.

So while it was an attempt at humor, its a failed attempt. If only Halo 2 were the extent of my life problems, that'd be great. But you really don't know anything about it, so yeah.

Craven - You always seem to worked up about Halo 2 or comments on CAG boards. Maybe a break to work out whatever is going on is needed? I mean, everyone gets made fun of (in jest) at least a little bit and you're the only one that seems to take it to heart.

bread's done
Back