NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A General Clan Discussion #3

Craven, I think Liquid was comparing you more to the Halo 2 induced trauma that brak was talking about rather than a nervous breakdown.

[quote name='LiquidNight']just think of when craven dies so much that he just up and quits[/QUOTE]

If there's one thing to be said about craven, he never quits.

Last night, when I had a terrible day at work, I got on Halo 2 and became furious by bullshit and had to quit a couple of times (during custom rumbles), to cool down. One of the times was because I kicked the face of my Xbox, which unplugged the DSL cable from my modem.

That's the first time I ever got that pissed at game, where I had to cool off a couple of times. I'd never quit during matchmaking, though. Hell, that's the first time I've ever quit.

But when we ran into those dime-a-dozen hip-hop white boys whom, ironically, were fragrant racists, WeedSouljah420 and SmokinBud69 assholes (or whatever original gamertags they had), I turned into the Hulk of anger again. But I usually get pissed at those kind of pricks, regardless.

alright ill be online at 10pm eastern...which in in 15 minutes. I have just recieved an offer for someone to buy over $300 worth of games off my tradelist...which would help pay for my fucked up car insurance costs so I'm working on trying to give him, and me a good deal. Discuss at the top of the hour over xbox live!

[quote name='zewone']Craven - You always seem to worked up about Halo 2 or comments on CAG boards. Maybe a break to work out whatever is going on is needed? I mean, everyone gets made fun of (in jest) at least a little bit and you're the only one that seems to take it to heart.[/QUOTE]

I've had a lot going on over the last half of the year, and its all been coming to face as of late. Thats part of the reason I have been taking things a bit out of context. And about the only difference a break would do, is about 2 days less of Halo 2, which would equal 0 days a week. I play this a lot less than I used to, and its kind of nice. I may actually be able to enjoy this game once again.....until I run into a bunch of duches like we did the last few nights. Like last night when we ran into this group of Emo Kids.

They were pretty damn annoying. But the one thing that stunned us, is that one of their voices sounded almost dead on to you.

[quote name='Trakan']Craven, I think Liquid was comparing you more to the Halo 2 induced trauma that brak was talking about rather than a nervous breakdown.[/QUOTE]

I figured as much, once I got on that night and was playing with Brak. I thought at first it was a real life induced breakdown, and thought that that wasn't cool.

Hey Ryan, whatever happened with the ROP?
wasnt that supposed to happen yesterday?
I went to the site but I couldnt find out anything about any awards

[quote name='Shayde']Anyone up for some Burnout later on tonight?[/QUOTE]

now you have to state which one...some people are still playing 3 while most have moved on to revenge :)

[quote name='Girion47']anyone want to play BTB, Skirmish, Slayer or Double Team?[/QUOTE]I'll be on for some Skirmish in a few minutes. I'll probally play for only a few games, though.

And sorry for not being on last night. I fell asleep before 9:30. I've been so exhausted lately.:cry:

Man, I'm slowly getting myself back into Halo 2. That 1 week of a break just killed my skills. I'm slowly pulling myself back into it.

I still rock titties.

HOLY SHIT! Girion, was that Ozzie P kid for real? That guy's one of the biggest idiots I've played with in a long time. I only laughed once, though, and I guess he didn't hear me.

yeah unfortunately he's for real. he even asked me later that night if you were for real. I said yes. but I play with him because he's usually good at TS. and I'm trying to get my rank up so I can get a challenge during a game. these 25's are obviously not providing one when I rack up 20+ kills.

Just thought I'd pass this by to the guys that are still playing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays; for the next few weeks, I will be working 3rd shift, so I won't be around much throughout the week. I'll try to make occassional appearance between 9-9:45, but no guarantees. Its been fun these last few weeks, getting back into the game.

To Olrox and Girion and anyone else that is involved in the BS between the 2,

This is starting to get pretty petty and childish. Both of you need to grow up and just let this drop. I don't care who started it or who is keeping it going, it needs to stop now.

Olrox, just because you're Kado's lil bro, doesn't entitle you to run around here being an asshole to whomever you see fit. Girion, if you are in the right, then just let this drop and move on from it.

And everyone else, just let them deal with it, its not like its anything more than an internet misunderstanding anyways.

And yes I don't know the entire story of what happened, and nor do I care. I just think they both need to stop it and grow up or deal with the consequences of their actions.

And on a bit of a serious note, who all is in the path of Rita, other than Azn?

Rita's A Bitch

So to all of you that are in the path of this beastly bitch, good luck getting out of the path of it. And hopefully you are able to get out with your family, memories, and possibly your xbox, but not needed. Just let us know once you are out of harms way.

PR_rita.gif

...I can't take this thing seriously when it reminds me so much of Power Rangers

from that projected path that craven posted,
the fringes of a much weakend Rita may pass over Austin (where me, Fez, and Cha-Chi (his xbox got fried after he'd been in the clan for a short period of time and is saving up for a 360, just so you guys know)) live,
it shouldnt be too bad for us...but to tell the truth, I hope my stupid job refereeing kids soccer gets rained out this weekend

[quote name='craven_fiend']Olrox, just because you're Kado's lil bro, doesn't entitle you to run around here being an asshole to whomever you see fit.[/QUOTE]

You think I act like this because I'm Kado's little brother? You obviously don't know me well enough to make that judgement.

Have you guys been playing any other XBL games that recently came out? I've got a couple of free rentals. I'm thinking about X-Men Legends 2, Burnout Revenge and Rainbow Six Lockdown.

[quote name='sj41']Have you guys been playing any other XBL games that recently came out? I've got a couple of free rentals. I'm thinking about X-Men Legends 2, Burnout Revenge and Rainbow Six Lockdown.[/QUOTE]

I got those three.

Craven and I play X-Men Legends II when we can. Pretty fun game.

If you only rent two, I'd rent Burnout Revenge and X-Men Legends II.

And I need to play Burnout Revenge with, you, crispy.

Ah, I forgot about Far Cry. I'll rent that and one other game. I'll probally go with Burnout.

[quote name='rabbitt']I wish I had money to get Farcry: Instincts and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.[/QUOTE]

God, Far Cry is the shit. You gotta get it.

I want to play Splinter Cell again, too.

[quote name='Brak']God, Far Cry is the shit. You gotta get it.

I want to play Splinter Cell again, too.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully its here when I wake up either tomorrow or Tuesday afternoon. I want to be able to play it during the day. Splinter Cell sounds like some fun too.

BB was out of so many games. X Men, Rainbow Six, Far Cry, they had none of them. I rented Burnout Revenge, so I'll be playing mostly that for the next week. That's try to get some games started soon. And I'll also find FarCry somewhere and buy it. It looks amazingly good.

[quote name='rabbitt']I hope FarCry goes on sale at Target. Pricematch at Best Buy, $10 off $30 and up.

SHAZAAM.[/QUOTE]

knowing BB, you will be shot down for the PM + 10 off combo...

Burnout Revenge is an excellent renting game. Learning curve is really low. I got tired of it after a while.

Nearing the end of an Anatomy paper run. Only a portion of Calc left to study but...

I've been trying to get online the past few nights but school & football have been pretty intense. I'll try and get online around 11:30ish for a little before I fall asleep but who knows. I've already fallen asleep on my couch three times this week contemplating if I should fire up the 'box.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Burnout Revenge is hot shit. Consider this my open challenge to anyone in CAG/CAGtac. I WILL beat you at Burnout.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? What's your race rank?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Burnout Revenge is hot shit. Consider this my open challenge to anyone in CAG/CAGtac. I WILL beat you at Burnout.[/QUOTE]
Where you at? The whole city behind us.

[quote name='Jaket']now CAG is boring for me...

jimmie is banned
and i'm not a mod

meh[/QUOTE]

Somebody finally realized you shouldn't be a mod. ;)

bread's done
Back