Official Amazon Quick Picks FAQ - READ 1st POST

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm no ones gotten code of princess? I want to pre order it but wonder if it can pop up in the gold box

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]
I actually got that in my recs today but didn't think to see if it would show up before marking it not interested. Very possible it could show up for you soon!

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting
:ps3: The Witch and the Hundred Knights

We've obviously seen these before, but it's been a few months.

[quote name='Jodou']I actually got that in my recs today but didn't think to see if it would show up before marking it not interested. Very possible it could show up for you soon![/QUOTE]

hmm you done anything to manipulate your pics or bought anything linked to it recently? Im trying to manipulate record of agarest war 2 LE, and code of princess but its not working. In fact it freaked out and the past 2 days ive had kitchen items and random garbage in my picks for no reason at all o_O

just canceled the junk and ordered just persona 4 arena for right now and ragnarok tactics..trying to find one more linked to it that fits. I was gonna rate the shining arts art book i had listed as the reason agarest was selected but figured id leave it for now.. maybe rate it tomorow if i dont get the stuff. Think its worth a shot?

^_^x KD

Just for you, I took code off my not interested today but it still didn't show up, so it's not eligible yet. It was recommended because of Ni No Kuni so you can try pre-ordering that if it's not in your recs yet.

I did get The Witch and the Hundred Knights for PS3 again though.

thanks for trying that. I also got Code of princess today as well, woot. Pre ordered it. Im assuming the Amazon version comes with the collectors case/soundtrack and stuff right?

Witch and the hundred knights is something id probably get from NIS since they have exclusive stuff through them usually. Im still trying to get Record of Agarest war 2 up though. Anyone know if thats eligible? Havent seen it mentioned

BTW The linked item for COde of Princesss for me seems to be Ragnarok Tactics. While i DID get Code of Princess, all my other pics were friggin tools and kitchen supplies again o_O I dont get why it keeps doing that. I went through and edited my list and 'pre ordered' several things to try to manipulate my stuff. None of the tools or kitchen stuff were in my suggestion list at all. It really is kinda annoying how random it seems sometimes. Hopefully this non game/anime related stuff goes away soon

^_^x KD

nothing but assorted random junk like tools, kitchen supplies and other stuff thats not even in my recommended list and not linked to anything... Anyone else ever had it freak out like that on them? Its done it before but this is the first time iv had it do it for several days in a row. Im getting a bit annoyed >_< I'm not sure how to fix this since i went in and trimmed my selections several times already. why do i keep getting this random non game/anime related junk?

BTW is record of agarest war 2 on the list at all? I had it pre ordered but canceled at the last moment and have just been watching for a price drop or daily deal. Right now its pulled i guess they have been shipping them in padded envelopes again or something.. idiots. Amazon needs to get its shipping in order. They keep shipping CE's inappropriately

[quote name='Kenshindono']nothing but assorted random junk like tools, kitchen supplies and other stuff thats not even in my recommended list and not linked to anything... Anyone else ever had it freak out like that on them? Its done it before but this is the first time iv had it do it for several days in a row. Im getting a bit annoyed >_< I'm not sure how to fix this since i went in and trimmed my selections several times already. why do i keep getting this random non game/anime related junk?[/QUOTE]

It happens to me all the time. I've had periods of 2 whole weeks where I got nothing but coffee filters, vacuum cleaner accessories, and all kinds of random crap that has absolutely ZERO relation to anything I've ever bought from Amazon. Usually I notice it when I have the same stuff in my cart for long periods of time but I don't buy anything. When I buy something, it seems to go back to games and movies.

This is interesting. I'm new to ordering through Amazon on my own.

I got suggested:
Radiant Hystoria

Too bad I'm broke or else I'd consider ordering it. 6% off doesn't seem really worth it.

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition
:wii: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel
:ps3: The Witch and the Hundred Knights

Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time and Persona 4: Golden both 5% off. For me, there hasn't been anything worth biting on with these personal "Quick Picks" yet.

Edit: Guess Amazon is watching CAG! LOL, my "Quick Picks" section is gone today. I was expecting some more game deals, unless they don't show up at all on Saturdays. Oh well, just won't be motivated to buy anything today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']Got ZOE CE today for PS3.[/QUOTE]

I got it for 360 today. I already have ps3 preordeed, so I might cancel and hope it shows up.

Thread resurrection time!

Among other things, these were in my Quick Picks today:

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening
:ps3: Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (which I didn't even know was available for preorder yet; needless to say, I preordered ASAP :lol:)

After several days of toothbrushes, pet food, and alarm clocks (none of which I ordered, or anything even close to it) I finally got some anime again. Picked up Heaven's Lost Property Season 1 for $30.

Game of Thrones: Season 2 Blu-Ray
Drive
New Super Mario Brothers 2

Edit. Looks like it just refreshed for today:

Spartacus: Vengeance Season 2 Blu-Ray
Boardwalk Empire: Season 2 Blu-Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm all the tutorials I see online are PRE 2009, and when I follow them step by step, I can't find a feature its detailing, so did Amazon web page format change since then?

I'm trying to get Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) in my quick picks. The step I'm stuck on is when you go to product page of game you want, your suppose to "Customers Also bought this" and go to that similar item product page, and leave a review, and check the "I own this" box, but I see no box to check indicating I own it.

Wow never mind, I have way too much in my "Recommend For You", I been erasing/not interested check box for the past 30 minutes and still not finish, I give up because my amazon account is over 3 years old and I buy a lot, so way too much hassle to go one by one and erase what I'm not interested in, too much work to save $3 off of The PS3 game I want "Ni no Kuni"

[quote name='Poor2More']Wow never mind, I have way too much in my "Recommend For You", I been erasing/not interested check box for the past 30 minutes and still not finish, I give up because my amazon account is over 3 years old and I buy a lot, so way too much hassle to go one by one and erase what I'm not interested in, too much work to save $3 off of The PS3 game I want "Ni no Kuni"[/QUOTE]
The FAQ recommends you remove older purchases from making recommendations by 'fixing this recommendation'. Every item you have in your recommendations tells you exactly why it's there in the first place, right below it. If you click 'fix this', you can tell Amazon to not make recommendations you don't want that way. It's a lot faster than sorting 100 pages of 'not interested' heh.

bread's done
Back