Official Amazon Quick Picks FAQ - READ 1st POST

Does anyone else not have quick pick show up? I've notice that I never have the quick picks box anymore. All it ever shows me are Best Deals, Coupons and Amazon local deals when I scroll down past the Gold box/lightening deals of the day.

Hate to be that guy, but Pokemon X showed up in my Gold Box Deal / Quick Picks of the day.  Wish you could save them for another day, might one day be interested in Pokemon like when Heart Gold/Soul Silver came out.

Hate to be that guy, but Pokemon X showed up in my Gold Box Deal / Quick Picks of the day. Wish you could save them for another day, might one day be interested in Pokemon like when Heart Gold/Soul Silver came out.
Except the general thought is that the time to get it will be either from TRU or a BB PM of TRU (If you can swing it) because they will fall under the b1g1 50%/40%(I don't remember). I have had them both show up a number of times.

So in relation to the posts above...I haven't seen quick picks in a month or so. I check the page a few times a day, but never see anything anymore. I'd say ever since they revamped the lightning deals page.

So in relation to the posts above...I haven't seen quick picks in a month or so. I check the page a few times a day, but never see anything anymore. I'd say ever since they revamped the lightning deals page.
During BF I couldn't get anything either, so I assumed they just disabled it. Actually, I was able to generate some picks the other day but later when I looked they were gone again. Amazon has been really crappy lately with deals not working and other issues, so it wouldn't surprise me if their system is just screwed until they can fix stuff.

During BF I couldn't get anything either, so I assumed they just disabled it. Actually, I was able to generate some picks the other day but later when I looked they were gone again. Amazon has been really crappy lately with deals not working and other issues, so it wouldn't surprise me if their system is just screwed until they can fix stuff.
yeah I think right now because of the holiday sales they have going on, quick picks are temporarily disabled. haven't been able to see any quick picks since BF sales started. :/ i hope they come back soon.

I haven't paid much attention to my quick picks recently, but I'm going to try to start posting them here again. Is the OP still being updated?

Today I got:

:ps4: The Order: 1886

MGS Ground Zeroes PS4 & X1 and Dark Souls II CE Guide today.  Sorry I haven't bothered updating the OP; didn't seem like much point as the entire past year of posts is all on this one page lol.

MGS Ground Zeroes PS4 & X1 and Dark Souls II CE Guide today. Sorry I haven't bothered updating the OP; didn't seem like much point as the entire past year of posts is all on this one page lol.
Yeah I feel ya, no worries. I figure that I might as well post anything I see just to log it. :p

:xb1: Quantum Break

Glad to see quick picks coming in steadily now after the holidays. Even before then it was a crapshoot as to whether anything would appear, let alone anything decent. I did get lucky back in October and got the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition in my quick picks.

It seems now you have to actually log-in to your account then go to the gold box order to get the quick picks to appear when before just going directly to the page would work.

Here's the preorders I've gotten lately in my quick picks:

:ps3: Tales of Zestiria

:ps3: Hakuoki

:ps3: Hakuoki LE

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix

:vita: Conception II

:3ds: Bravely Default

Also got Hyperdimension Neptunia +mk2 Artworks book and FFX/X-2 Strategy guide.

bread's done
Back