Official Amazon Quick Picks FAQ - READ 1st POST

Hey guys, sorry I've not been giving this thread any love lately but it's because I've had nothing to report. I think with the new Amazon layout our glorious manipulation days may be over. Has anyone else had issues getting games or anything they wanted into their quick picks lately? I've been trying for a month now to get some BDs which were confirmed to show up or even some newer games but nothing has worked.

I've been getting the weirdest stuff in my quick picks. I get ink cartridges for printers I don't own and haven't bought through Amazon, kitchen appliances despite buying nothing related to that, and other off the wall stuff.

[quote name='blindinglights']I've been getting the weirdest stuff in my quick picks. I get ink cartridges for printers I don't own and haven't bought through Amazon, kitchen appliances despite buying nothing related to that, and other off the wall stuff.[/QUOTE]
That's normal, but what isn't is the lack of anything from my recommendations showing up at all.

ZOMG I have to get God of War Ascension.

Anyways, today I got...
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion

:360: Grand Theft Auto V
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection
:ps3: Final Fantasy Versus XIII
:ps3: Sorcery
:ps3: The Witch and the Hundred Knights

Got some new, got some old.

:ps3: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
:360: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
:3ds: Mario Tennis Open

:3ds: Rollercoaster Tycoon
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:ds: Pokemon Conquest
:ds: Pokémon White Version 2

:3ds:Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir
:psp: Silent Hill: Book of Memories
:ps3: Sorcery
:ps3: The Witch and the Hundred Knights

[quote name='Jodou']God of War again and that SF uber wallet rape edition for PS3 today lol.[/QUOTE]
rofl...speaking of wallet rape edition, have you seen the Borderlands 2 "Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition"?

[quote name='Nazgul11']rofl...speaking of wallet rape edition, have you seen the Borderlands 2 "Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition"?[/QUOTE]
I want the chest and nothing else haha. I'm not even that interested in the game but the chest is awesome.

I pre-ordered Persona 4: Golden yesterday, and my suggestions are now:

:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
:ps3: The Last of Us

[quote name='Jodou']Gears of War: Judgment and Beyond: Two Souls today.[/QUOTE]
Got those a few days ago too. Don't remember the dates though.

Today
:ps3: Resident Evil 6

Sorry to clutter this thread with a non-update post, but I've got a question: I already have KH 3D: Dream Drop Distance preordered through Quick Picks, but I really want to preorder the Mark of Mastery edition. I had hoped that that edition would have appeared in my Quick Picks due to my preordering the standard edition, but it hasn't yet. Should I continue waiting (and risk it selling out on Amazon like it has at Gamestop stores) or should I try chatting with an Amazon CS rep after preordering the MoM Edition in the hopes of getting the 5% discount applied to that edition?

[quote name='Vigilante']Sorry to clutter this thread with a non-update post, but I've got a question: I already have KH 3D: Dream Drop Distance preordered through Quick Picks, but I really want to preorder the Mark of Mastery edition. I had hoped that that edition would have appeared in my Quick Picks due to my preordering the standard edition, but it hasn't yet. Should I continue waiting (and risk it selling out on Amazon like it has at Gamestop stores) or should I try chatting with an Amazon CS rep after preordering the MoM Edition in the hopes of getting the 5% discount applied to that edition?[/QUOTE]
Honestly, 5% isn't worth risking not at all. I'm guessing it's $40, so at most you're saving $2. Your call, and keep in mind what you're looking for hasn't been reported so it may not be eligible at all to show up. GL!

[quote name='Nazgul11']Got those a few days ago too. Don't remember the dates though.

Today
:ps3: Resident Evil 6
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection[/QUOTE]

I never knew of Quick Picks until today. This sucks because i pre-ordered Resident Evil 6 and Silent Hill Book of Memories without utilizing this discount. I feel like i should cancel both and patiently wait for these to pop up :whistle2:#

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']I never knew of Quick Picks until today. This sucks because i pre-ordered Resident Evil 6 and Silent Hill Book of Memories without utilizing this discount. I feel like i should cancel both and patiently wait for these to pop up :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Many times I've cancelled a preorder only to have it show up in my Quick Picks the next day, as if Amazon was deliberately trying to get me to reconsider. :)

bread's done
Back