:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2
:wii: Epic Mickey
:wii: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel

:ps3: Yakuza 3
:ps3: Heavy Rain
:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes

:pc: Diablo III

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's just random chance but I finally got tied of waiting for a gold box deal to incite me and renewed my prime membership (it had expired a week or so ago) and reupped yesterday when I didn't even get any gold picks (I also spent all my credits on DA: Awakenings. Anyhow, today I hit the video game bonanza in my gold box today. (Honestly, this is more video games than I've had all week (and maybe then some.))

Anyhow the list:
Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising* (PC)
Lost Planet 2 (360)
Deadly Premonition (360)
Napoleon Total War Limited Edition* (PC)

* Not on the updated list in post 1.

Probably going to preorder LP2 just in case it turns out to be good/great and worthy of the fair amount of hype its getting.

[quote name='Jodou']Yeah, Sunday night is notorious for Amazon updates so you just caught the wave. ;)[/QUOTE]Probably, but I cannot remember the last time I had a streak of consecutive days with multiple games... Like I have right now

Command & Conquer 4* (PC)
Super Street Fighter IV (360)

* New to the List

Went ahead and ordered SSFIV... Not sure if I'll actually go through with it (I did like IV just didn't play it enough) but its will probably help keep the streak alive.

I don't have a clue what amazon is doing with the PC games. Haven't bought one in year(s) because my PC is pretty much just fast enough to surf the net and not much else.

Just my quick picks that seem to be unreported today: (I again had 4 games)

SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny (PSP)
Diablo III (PC)

I might snag the last one as I hope to have an better than avg pc by that point. :)

[quote name='Jodou']Ah, you beat me to work. Also got D3 today![/QUOTE]

Damn, amazon must think I hate my consoles I spend all my money on... :lol:

Torchlight (PC)
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (PC)

Got Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier for PS3 today. Major update overnight and a lot of titles are up for pre-order, so expect them to start popping up soon. Fable III and Fallout New Vegas are just two big ones.

Hope I am doing this correctly
These are the items in my GoldBox as I type :

Dantes Inferno Guide $12.91 (35% off )
God of War III standard Guide $12.82 (36% off )
Red Dead Redemption guide $12.82 (36% off )

and then oddly a box of tampons lol j/k

Fallout New Vegas for PS3 and Fable III for me. On a side note, the FFXIII LE soundtrack showed up as well. $3 discount, but $68 is still way too much lol.

[quote name='Jodou']Fallout New Vegas for PS3 and Fable III for me. On a side note, the FFXIII LE soundtrack showed up as well. $3 discount, but $68 is still way too much lol.[/QUOTE]

I WANT!! :hot:
...well, it's in my recommendations and now I'm trying to clear the stuff I clearly don't want. Maybe it will make an appearance tomorrow. :bouncy:

:psp: Mimana: Iyar Chronicle was in my box today

[quote name='craven_fiend']I got Dragon Quest VI in my Goldbox today. Very interesting, tempted to pre-order.[/QUOTE]
It is interesting, since Amazon has it for preorder at $34.99, with a notice that release date and MSRP have not been officially announced by the publisher. Since both of the previous DQ games went for $39.99, I'd say it's worth getting a preorder in now, in case the real MSRP does turn out to be $39.99 for this one too.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']It is interesting, since Amazon has it for preorder at $34.99, with a notice that release date and MSRP have not been officially announced by the publisher. Since both of the previous DQ games went for $39.99, I'd say it's worth getting a preorder in now, in case the real MSRP does turn out to be $39.99 for this one too.[/QUOTE]

Will do. Better to lock in and see than wait and see. Good thing there is no charge until the order is in process.

I've been updating my old post, but realized that will probably get lost.

I got this yesterday:
:wii: Metroid Other M

And these two this morning:
:wii: Mario Galaxy 2
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey

[quote name='Ardrid']:ps3: Disgaea 3
:ps3: PSN $10 Card
:ds: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator...[/QUOTE]

WAIT !!! there was a PSN card in your QuickPick ?

A few new items today...

Spec Ops: The Line (360)
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S - White (360)

Not sure if your tracking the last one but considering the money involved in buying one I figured no harm could come from at least notifying about it. :)

[quote name='Jodou']Yeah, for hot items like that I'll make the exception. Updated![/QUOTE]
Cool, if anyone is looking for this joystick I suggest saying you own the Xbox 360 Real Arcade Pro. EX as I honestly do own one and I get gold boxed every joystick known to man... (that amazon sales. ;) )

bread's done
Back