Status
Not open for further replies.

gi60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE ORIGINAL AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREAD

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-in Deal
No New Promo Yet as of 10/19/09
Details:
Trade-In(s) of the Day

12/3 - PS3 - UFC 2009 - $ 30

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure
1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions
1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051

Trade-In Product Eligibility
Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

FAQ (Updated 12/01/09)
Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began earlier this year and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box?
Yes.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week to send your games.

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPERATING BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. IT DOES STACK WITH THE ECA DISCOUNT, HOWEVER.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted?
This is YMMV. Just try it, but make sure to have more than enough for the minimum requirement to qualify for the deal, if available.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in?
Maximum of 3 copies within 3 months period (This limit MAY also include prior "Cancelled Submissions - YMMV")

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 3 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck!
While that may be true, you will most likely save more money because of the trade-in deal coupon code.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

So if I can edit a submitted trade, can I add other games that weren’t originally part of the submission?
No. Only quantities can be changed. Changing quantity to 0 means you're removing the game completely from the submission; which you can't add later.

If I change the quantity of a certain game I have already submitted for a trade, will I keep the same TIV?
No, It will change to current TIV for all games in that same submission.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?

Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, they apparently have another way of killing the promo when they want (though this may very well not be intentional). I haven't been able to add anything to my trade-in cart for about 5 hours now. So there goes the L4D deal.

Edit: Never mind - tried a different computer and it worked fine. Strange, because I can do everything else from this one... Oh well, got in at the last minute ;). Can't wait to see what's next!

trade-in of the day is ico for 31. I have an extra copy with no cover art or manual...should I even bother sending it in?

YMMV. If I were you though, I wouldn't chance it.

Way, WAY, too YMMV. Plus with all the reports of discs being switched, cracked, etc., it'd be better if you did it with something like Patapon 2. Ico is kind of a big ticket item, very high TIV. Patapon 2, on the other hand, is a lot less risky, but I'm just using Patapon 2 as an example because it's the DOTD.

ICO for $31 is a joke. Copies of that game are borderline impossible to find right now in any condition, let alone mint and complete. On top of that, its selling for $50-$60 on ebay right now.

[quote name='ARCorr']trade-in of the day is ico for 31. I have an extra copy with no cover art or manual...should I even bother sending it in?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't.

Oh well, I needed a break from submitting trades anyway - need to get a few things to fill out those last few anyway.

I'm guessing there's no way to go back a week and get in on that 50% off an accessory deal is there? I haven't been keeping up with this stuff and had no idea it would work on a TE stick.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I think I'm the only one that had much luck with the Phoenix Wright games.

Last week I went to the mall a couple miles from my house and got 4 of them.
Today I went to another mall and found a store that had 4 more.
The next gamestop I went to had 3 more.
The next gamestop I went to had 2 more.

So I found 13 complete with cover art and manuals. What was nice was that all the stores were on my way home anyway, so I didn't have to go out of my way too much. I have to say that I turned down at least 20 copies because they didn't have the cover art and/or the manuals.

It would have been 10x easier to just go to one store and buy 6 FNR4s instead, but at least this way I'm making a couple bucks (before the $30 coupon) instead of losing a couple bucks (before the $30 coupon).

Now I just pray they accept all these.[/QUOTE]

Isn't kind of suspicious to send in more than like 3 copies of the same game?

[quote name='xdl']ICO for $31 is a joke. Copies of that game are borderline impossible to find right now in any condition, let alone mint and complete. On top of that, its selling for $50-$60 on ebay right now.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention if it's mint sealed...xdl is right though, you'd be crazy to trade-in any type of condition of this game.

[quote name='shimz']got the credit friday morning...should I be getting the $30 promo code pretty soon now??
thanx[/QUOTE]

You're suppose to allow up to 10 days after your trade is accepted.

[quote name='DarkTang']Isn't kind of suspicious to send in more than like 3 copies of the same game?[/QUOTE]

It would be if that's what I was doing. There are 3 different games. I wont be sending in more than 2 of the same game on the same account. Anyway, people on here have reported sending in 8 copies of the same game in one transaction no problem.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']It would be if that's what I was doing. There are 3 different games. I wont be sending in more than 2 of the same game on the same account. Anyway, people on here have reported sending in 8 copies of the same game in one transaction no problem.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this isn't Gamestop. I don't see why it should matter if you turn in 20 copies of a game. If Amazon and NorAm have figured out they can make x number of dollars for each game traded in, wouldn't they be happy to make 20x? I think Gamestop's hostile business practices just have us paranoid. Trading in 20 of a game shouldn't mean you're a thief, it should mean you're resourceful...unless of course you stole the games.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']I know you're suppose to allow up to 10 days to received your promo code, so I'd suggest you should allow the same for processing, though I haven't heard of anyone waiting this long.[/QUOTE]

Me neither. The gift certificate ought to come fast after they accept your package (about 24 hours by my experience), and then about 48-72 hours for the extra $30.

[quote name='antitravolta']Yeah, this isn't Gamestop. I don't see why it should matter if you turn in 20 copies of a game. If Amazon and NorAm have figured out they can make x number of dollars for each game traded in, wouldn't they be happy to make 20x?[/QUOTE]

Has it not occurred to you that they are wrong?

Doesn't matter how big they are. They're not making a profit on everything we send them. There are obvious examples like Rugby '06

When I did my last trade-in, I sent 5 copies of Prince of Persia in the same transaction. Along with one copy of Sonic!

[quote name='Japakneez']Has it not occurred to you that they are wrong?

Doesn't matter how big they are. They're not making a profit on everything we send them. There are obvious examples like Rugby '06[/QUOTE]

I would have to think they make up for it in other ways, though.

Sent in my trade-ins Thursday morning from Cincinnati & got my credit yesterday afternoon. I imagine I'll have the coupon tomorrow morning.

$31 for ico :roll: Screw that. But tonight will be the lucky night...i'm feeling it!

So my amazon gold box still sucks. Got another Hoover vacuum in it. My 'Recommendations' page is perfect. I see xbox live points, fighting games, te stick, panasonic digital cameras, etc, etc. I know i've done everything as directed. Hopefully my box starts showing these items soon.

Finally found my 50% off codes, they were in my junk folder. Just a heads up to those who think they are taking too long.

Amazing deal, DJ Hero for $25 shipped and a HORI EX-SE for $20 shipped (plus the 5 games I traded in).

wait so all amazon will give as credit is the gift card? they wont give u actual money for it? sorry if this has already been asked.

[quote name='mixed_harmony']wait so all amazon will give as credit is the gift card? they wont give u actual money for it? sorry if this has already been asked.[/QUOTE]

No....just like every other trade-in promotion system offered, you only receive credit...NO CASH.

[quote name='Japakneez']Has it not occurred to you that they are wrong?

Doesn't matter how big they are. They're not making a profit on everything we send them. There are obvious examples like Rugby '06[/QUOTE]

There's definitely examples on the other side like Rugby 06, but do you think anybody was tracking down 10 copies of that? I can't imagine. I tried pretty hard and came up with 2. Most the games we would send huge multiples of are things like SFIV, which even at Trade-in of the Day prices, they'll have no problem getting a lot more than $20 for.

[quote name='mixed_harmony']wait so all amazon will give as credit is the gift card? they wont give u actual money for it? sorry if this has already been asked.[/QUOTE]

Amazon credit is cash, seriously. You can buy entire wardrobes, furniture, electronics, jewelry, games, food and the list goes on and on. For that fact alone trading in to amazon beats nearly every competitor, plus you get additional game coupon bonuses.

Does anyone know if Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) has been the Trade-In of the Day recently? I was thinking about trading it in to buy a copy of the Game of the Year edition instead, but if it might be a Trade-In of the Day soon, I might try to wait for that.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Does anyone know if Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) has been the Trade-In of the Day recently? I was thinking about trading it in to buy a copy of the Game of the Year edition instead, but if it might be a Trade-In of the Day soon, I might try to wait for that.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so but trading in a regular edition or a GOTY edition doesn't really matter since they only list the regular one.

[quote name='DarkTang']I don't think so but trading in a regular edition or a GOTY edition doesn't really matter since they only list the regular one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the GOTY edition isn't out until October. I'm hoping to trade in my regular edition and use the credit from that to buy the GOTY edition. I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and trade it in now or wait a week or two to see if it's Trade-In of the Day one day.

[quote name='DarkTang']I don't think so but trading in a regular edition or a GOTY edition doesn't really matter since they only list the regular one.[/QUOTE]

He's saying he wants to trade in his regular edition and buy a game of the year edition when it comes out. I did the same thing. I traded in my regular edition at GS for 22.50 with the 50% bonus for a total of 33.75. I bought the collectors set new for $40, so I only lost $6.25 to play the regular game and keep the lunchbox, bobblehead, and artbook. I'm going to buy the game of the year edition in October or whenever it comes out.

Well I just sold 119 dollars worth of games... including my copy of ICO. I might not actually send it in (I haven't decided yet).

Scoff if you must but I haven't owned a PS2 in the last two years and it wasn't doing me any good. PS3... here I come!

Moonwalker for the Genesis finally dropped, in case you guys were holding onto those copies ;)

Console Title Old New Change
PS2 Ico $15.00 $31.00 $16.00
DS Legacy of Ys: Books I & II $0.00 $7.00 $7.00
GBA Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge $0.00 $2.50 $2.50
X360 Condemned Criminal Origins $0.00 $2.00 $2.00
X360 Jumper: Griffin's Story $0.00 $2.00 $2.00
PS2 Resident Evil 4 $0.00 $2.00 $2.00
GBC Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (Gameboy Color) $1.25 $3.00 $1.75
PSX Escape from Monkey Island $1.50 $3.25 $1.75
Wii Chicken Shoot $1.50 $3.25 $1.75
DS Naruto: Ninja Destiny $1.50 $3.00 $1.50
DS True Swing Golf $1.50 $3.00 $1.50
PS2 Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis $1.50 $3.00 $1.50
PS3 Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer $1.50 $3.00 $1.50
PSP Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire $1.50 $3.00 $1.50
Xbox Mega Man Anniversary Collection $1.50 $3.00 $1.50
GC Lord of the Rings The Third Age $0.00 $1.50 $1.50
PSX MTV Music Generator $0.00 $1.50 $1.50
PS2 SSX On Tour $1.00 $2.25 $1.25
GC Mega Man X Command Mission $1.25 $2.50 $1.25
Wii Showtime Championship Boxing $1.25 $2.50 $1.25
DC Sonic Adventure $2.00 $3.25 $1.25
PS2 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories $2.00 $3.25 $1.25
PS2 Red Ninja End of Honor $2.25 $3.50 $1.25
DS Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer $0.00 $1.25 $1.25
DS Glory Days 2 $0.00 $1.25 $1.25
DS Operation: Vietnam $0.00 $1.25 $1.25
PS2 25 to Life $0.00 $1.25 $1.25
PS3 NFL Tour $0.00 $1.25 $1.25
SNES ClayFighter Tournament Edition Super Nintendo $0.00 $1.25 $1.25
X360 Blue Dragon $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
DS ATV Thunder Ridge Riders and Monster Trucks Mayhem $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
DS Garfield's FunFest $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
DS Petz Rescue Ocean Patrol $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
DS Prince of Persia: The Fallen King $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
GC Call of Duty Finest Hour $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
GC Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
PS2 Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
PS2 Ratchet & Clank 2 Going Commando $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
PS2 The Simpsons Hit & Run $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
PS2 Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
PS2 X-Men Legends II Rise of the Apocalypse $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
Xbox Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
Xbox Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning $1.00 $2.00 $1.00
DS Zoo Keeper $1.25 $2.25 $1.00
PS2 Need for Speed Most Wanted $1.25 $2.25 $1.00
PSP Thrillville $1.25 $2.25 $1.00
Xbox Beyond Good & Evil $1.25 $2.25 $1.00
GC Mortal Kombat Deception $1.50 $2.50 $1.00
GC SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom $1.50 $2.50 $1.00
PS2 SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom $1.50 $2.50 $1.00
PS3 Beowulf: The Game $1.50 $2.50 $1.00
PS3 Stranglehold $1.50 $2.50 $1.00
SNES Alien vs. Predator $1.50 $2.50 $1.00
X360 Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Elements $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
X360 Disney's Meet The Robinsons $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
X360 Just Cause $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
X360 Peter Jackson's King Kong $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
X360 Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
DS Mystery Dungeon Shiren the Wanderer $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
DS Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
DS Paws & Claws Pet Vet Healing Hands $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
DS Prism $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
DS Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
DS Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
DS The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
GC Zatch Bell! Mamodo Battles $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
N64 Wu Tang: Shaolin Style $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 Darkwatch $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 Dawn of Mana $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 Ecco The Dolphin: Defender of the Future $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 Falling Stars $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 Freedom Fighters The Battle for Liberty Island $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 Pride FC $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 Spongebob Squarepants Creature from the Krusty Krab $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 Star Trek: Conquest $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PS2 The Punisher $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PSP Dave Mirra: BMX Challenge $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PSP The Bigs $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PSP Virtua Tennis 3 $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
PSX Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
Wii Geometry Wars: Galaxies $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
Wii Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wii $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
Wii MySims Party $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
Xbox Fallout Brotherhood of Steel $2.00 $3.00 $1.00
DS Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll $2.25 $3.25 $1.00
DS Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $2.25 $3.25 $1.00
PS2 God of War 2 $4.00 $5.00 $1.00
PS3 Ninja Gaiden Sigma $5.00 $6.00 $1.00
X360 Forza Motorsport 2 $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
DS Big Mutha Truckers $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
DS Kurupoto: Cool Cool Stars $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
DS Polarium $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
GC Fantastic Four $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
GC Finding Nemo $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
GC Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
GC Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
GC WWE Day of Reckoning $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
PS2 Alvin and the Chipmunks $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
PS2 Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
PS2 Cartoon Network Racing $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
PS2 Mortal Kombat Deception $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
PS2 Myst III Exile $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
PS2 Shrek 2 $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
Wii Heavenly Guardian $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
Xbox Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2 $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
Xbox College Hoops 2K7 $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
Xbox Doom 3 $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
Xbox Shrek SuperSlam $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
Xbox Still Life $0.00 $1.00 $1.00
X360 NBA Street Homecourt $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
DS Avatar: The Last Airbender $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
DS B-17 "Fortress in the Sky" $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
DS Deep Labyrinth $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
DS Elite Beat Agents $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
DS Nintendo DS Tao's Adventure: Curse of the Demon Seal $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
DS Orcs & Elves $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
DS Ratatouille Food Frenzy $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
GBA Mega Man Battle Network 3: White Version $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
GBA Scooby-Doo Unmasked $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
GBA Teen Titans 2 $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
GBA Wario Ware: Mega Microgames $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
GC Army Men: RTS $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
GC Conflict: Desert Storm $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
GC Spyro A Hero's Tale $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 Ape Escape 3 $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 BloodRayne 2 (Playstation 2) $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 Bratz Rock Angelz $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 Delta Force Black Hawk Down $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 Disney Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol 2 $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 NASCAR Dirt to Daytona $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 S.L.A.I. Steel Lancer Arena International $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 Scooby Doo Unmasked $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PS2 WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
PSP Popolocrois $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
Wii Arctic Tale $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
Wii Kawasaki Quad Bikes $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
Wii Samurai Warriors: Katana $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
Xbox Digimon World 4 $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
Xbox Family Guy $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
Xbox Rocky: Legends $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
Xbox Shenmue 2 $1.25 $2.00 $0.75
X360 Project Sylpheed: Arc of Deception $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
X360 Shrek The Third $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
DS Magical Starsign $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
GBA Tomb Raider The Prophecy $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
GC Sonic Adventure Director's Cut $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
NES Metroid $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
PS2 Drakan: Ancients Gates $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
PS2 Siren $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
Wii Avatar: The Burning Earth $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
Wii IGOR The Game $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
Wii Line Rider 2: Unbound $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
Wii SSX Blur $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
Xbox Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban $1.50 $2.25 $0.75
X360 Fatal Inertia $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
X360 Soldier Of Fortune: Payback $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
DS Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
DS Eragon $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
DS Hamsterz Life $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
DS Incredible Hulk $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
DS Mega Man StarForce: Pegasus $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
DS Populous $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
DS Touch Detective 2 1/2 $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
GBA Juka and the Monophonic Menace $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
GBA Riviera: The Promised Land $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
GBA Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
GBA The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
GC Legend Zelda Four Swords Adventures No Cables $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
GC NBA Live 2006 $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
N64 NBA Hang Time $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PS2 Cake Mania $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PS2 Delta Force: Team Sabre $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PS2 Gauntlet: Dark Legacy $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PS2 Kung Fu Panda $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PS2 Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PS2 Wall-E $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PS3 NBA Street Homecourt $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PSP Power Stone Collection $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PSP World Series of Poker $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PSX Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
PSX Spyro the Dragon $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
Wii Build-A-Bear Workshop: A Friend Fur All Seasons $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
Wii Family Party: 30 Great Games $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
Wii Imagine Party Babyz $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
Xbox Dreamfall: The Longest Journey $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
Xbox Justice League Heroes $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
Xbox Mortal Kombat Armageddon $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
Xbox Test Drive: Eve of Destruction $2.25 $3.00 $0.75
X360 Call of Duty 2 $2.50 $3.25 $0.75
DS American Girl: Julie Finds a Way $2.50 $3.25 $0.75
PS2 Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland $2.50 $3.25 $0.75
PS2 Wild Arms 4 $2.50 $3.25 $0.75
PSP Tomb Raider Legend $2.50 $3.25 $0.75
PSX Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus $2.50 $3.25 $0.75
SNES Super Mario World $2.50 $3.25 $0.75
Wii Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed $2.50 $3.25 $0.75
X360 Rock Revolution $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
X360 Table Tennis $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
X360 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
GBC Pokemon - Trading Card Game $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
GC SSX 3 $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
GC The Urbz: Sims in the City $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader: Make the Grade $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 Cabela's North American Trophy Bucks $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 Crimson Tears $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 History Channel: Civil War: A Nation Divided $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 Samurai Western $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 Sonic Mega Collection $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 Spongebob Squarepants The Movie $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 Tony Hawk's Project 8 $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS2 WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PS3 The Bigs $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PSP Carol Vorderman's Sudoku $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
PSX Pac-Man World $1.00 $1.50 $0.50
X360 Lost Planet: Extreme Condition $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
X360 Open Season $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
X360 Stuntman: Ignition $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
X360 The Spiderwick Chronicles $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
X360 WarTech Senko No Ronde $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS American Dragon Jake Long: Attack of the Dark Dragon $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS Break 'Em All $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS Deal Or No Deal $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS Dr. Seuss: How The Grinch Stole Christmas $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS EA Playground $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS Monster Jam $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS Naruto: Path of The Ninja $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS New International Track and Field $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS Nicktoons Battle Volcano $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS Point Blank DS $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
DS The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
GBA Disney Princess $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
GBA Naruto Ninja Council 2 $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
GC Incredible Hulk The Ultimate Destruction $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
GC Metroid Prime 2: Echoes $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
GC Sims Bustin' Out $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
NES Tecmo Super Bowl $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PS2 Finding Nemo $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PS2 Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PS2 PBR: Out of the Chute $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PS2 Riding Star $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PS2 Super Monkey Ball Adventure $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PS2 The Sims Bustin' Out $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PS2 Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PS3 Guitar Hero Aerosmith $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PSP Dead To Rights $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PSP Death Jr. 2: Root of Evil $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PSP Online Chess Kingdoms $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PSP Taito Legends Power Up $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
PSX Mortal Kombat Mythologies $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
SNES Cool SPOT $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
SNES Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
SNES Tecmo Super Bowl III: Final Edition $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
Wii Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
Wii Far Cry: Vengeance $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
Wii Merv Griffin's Crosswords $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
Xbox Gauntlet Seven Sorrows $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
Xbox House of the Dead III $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
Xbox NBA 2K7 $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
Xbox Phantom Dust $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
Xbox Silent Hill 4 The Room $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
Xbox Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants $1.50 $2.00 $0.50
X360 Full Auto $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
DS Fantasy Aquarium $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
DS Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
DS Jackass: The Video Game $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
DS Spider-Man 3 $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
DS Tank Beat $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
GB Kirby's Dreamland 2 $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
GBA Power Rangers: Space Patrol Delta $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
GBA Puppy Luv Spa & Resort $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PS2 Castlevania: Lament of Innocence $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PS2 Driver Parallel Lines $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PS2 Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PS2 Ghosthunter $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PS2 Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PS2 Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PS2 Sega Superstars Eyetoy $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PS2 Top Spin $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PSP Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PSP Killzone: Liberation $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
PSP Space Invaders Extreme $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
Wii Balloon Pop $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
Wii Bratz The Movie $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
Wii Meet the Robinsons $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
Wii Rig Racer 2 $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
Wii Shrek's Carnival Craze $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
Wii Wii Play [No Remote] $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
Xbox Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 Night of the Quinkan $2.00 $2.50 $0.50
X360 Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2 $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
X360 Far Cry Instincts Predator $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
X360 Frontlines: Fuel of War $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
X360 Need for Speed: Prostreet $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
X360 Supreme Commander $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
DS Contact $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
DS N+ $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
GBA Super Mario Advance $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
GC Curious George $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
GC Star Wars: The Clone Wars $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
N64 Doom 64 $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
N64 Dr. Mario 64 $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
NES Super Mario Bros. 2 $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
PS2 Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
PS2 MLB 08: The Show $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
PS2 Petz Horsez 2 $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
PS2 Shrek: Super Party $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
PS2 Sky Gunner $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
PS2 Street Fighter EX3 $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
PS2 Thrillville: Off the Rails $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
PSP Reel Fishing: The Great Outdoors $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
Wii Sonic and the Secret Rings $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
Wii We Love Golf! $2.50 $3.00 $0.50
X360 Perfect Dark Zero $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
DS Disney's High School Musical: Making the Cut $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
DS Mr Driller Drill Spirits $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
DS National Geographic: Arctic Tale $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GBA Aggravation/Sorry/Sc... Jr $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GBA Boxing Fever $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GBA Dogz $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GBA Risk/Battleship/Clue $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GBA Star Wars: Flight of the Falcon $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GC F-Zero GX $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GC Rampage: Total Destruction $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GC Sonic Heroes $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GC Spongebob Squarepants The Movie $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
GC Super Monkey Ball 2 $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PS2 Destroy All Humans $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PS2 History Channel: Battle For the Pacific $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PS2 Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PS2 Pac Man World 2 $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PS2 Star Trek Encounters $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PS2 Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PS2 Tetris Worlds $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PS2 Urbz: Sims In The City $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PSP Beowulf - The Game $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PSP Dead Head Fred $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PSP Eragon $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
PSP Major League Baseball 2K7 $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
Xbox Crash Tag Team Racing $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
Xbox Oddworld Stranger's Wrath $1.00 $1.25 $0.25
X360 Kameo: Elements of Power $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
X360 The Club $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
DS Ford Racing 3 $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
DS Paws & Claws: Pet Resort $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
DS Puzzle de Harvest Moon $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
DS The Rub Rabbits $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
DS WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
GBA Backyard Football $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
GBA Iridion 2 $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
GC Army Men Sarges War $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
PS2 Guitar Hero Aerosmith Playstation 2 $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
PS2 Gungrave Overdose $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
PS2 One Piece Grand Adventure $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
PS2 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
PS2 The Simpsons Game $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
PS2 Time Crisis II $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
PSX Dino Crisis $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
Wii Madden NFL 07 $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
Xbox Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
Xbox Shadow The Hedgehog $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
Xbox Sonic Mega Collection Plus $1.25 $1.50 $0.25
X360 College Hoops 2K8 $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
X360 History Channel Civil War: A Nation Divided $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
X360 NASCAR 2008 $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
X360 Need for Speed Carbon $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
X360 Pimp My Ride $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
X360 Sonic the Hedgehog $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
X360 TNA Impact! $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
X360 Tony Hawk's American Wasteland $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
X360 X-men: The Official Game $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
DS Iron Man $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
DS Madden NFL 08 $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
DS Meteos: Disney Magic $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
DS Paws & Claws Pampered Pets $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
DS The Sims 2 Pets $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
DS Thrillville: Off the Rails $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
DS Wario: Master of Disguise $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
GBA Banjo Pilot $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
GBA Disney's The Little Mermaid: Magic in Two Kingdoms $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
GBA Final Fantasy Tactics Advance $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
GBA Pac Man World $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
GBA Pac-Man Collection $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
GC Cars $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
GC Teen Titans $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS2 Cabelas African Safari $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS2 Cars $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS2 Cars: Mater-National $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS2 Dance Dance Revolution Supernova $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS2 Gauntlet Seven Sorrows $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS2 Gran Turismo 4 $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS2 Over the Hedge $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS2 PaRappa the Rapper 2 $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS2 RPG Maker II $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PS3 Hellboy: The Science Of Evil $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PSP Coded Arms Contagion $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PSP Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PSP Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PSP SOCOM: Tactical Strike $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
PSP Viva La Bam Vol 4 $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
SNES Claymates $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
Wii Dewy's Adventure $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
Wii London Taxi Rush Hour $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
Wii Madden NFL 08 $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
Wii Sega Superstars Tennis $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
Wii WonderWorld Amusement Park $2.00 $2.25 $0.25
X360 Def Jam Icon $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
X360 FIFA Street 3 $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
X360 Rayman Raving Rabbids $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
X360 Saints Row $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
X360 Tony Hawk's Proving Ground $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
X360 Two Worlds $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
DC Resident Evil Code Veronica $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
DS Metroid Prime Pinball $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
DS Over the Hedge $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
PS2 Soul Calibur 3 $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
PS3 Stuntman: Ignition $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
PSP Lumines II $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
PSP Puzzle Challenge Crosswords & More $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
PSP World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
Wii Obscure: The Aftermath $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
Wii The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night $2.25 $2.50 $0.25
X360 Turok $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
X360 Viva Piñata $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
DS Best Of Tests $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
DS Final Fantasy III $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
DS Imagine: Cheerleader $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
DS Left Brain, Right Brain $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
DS Theme Park $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
NES Bubble Bobble $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
PS2 Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
PS2 PS2 Pac-Man World 3 $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
PS2 Suikoden IV $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
PS2 Tekken 5 $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
PS3 Haze $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
PS3 MLB Front Office Manager $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
PS3 Score International: BAJA 1000 $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
PSP Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
PSP Star Trek: Tactical Assault $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
Wii Rapala Tournament Fishing! $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
Wii Ratatouille $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
Xbox Super Monkey Ball Deluxe $3.00 $3.25 $0.25
X360 Beowulf: The Game $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
X360 Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Xbox 360 $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
X360 Viva Piñata Party Animals $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
DC Dead or Alive 2 $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
DS All Star Cheer Squad $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
DS Chicken Shoot $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
DS NDS GoldenEye Rogue Agent $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
DS World Championship Poker Deluxe Series $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
GBA Namco Museum 50th Anniversary $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
GBA Need for Speed Underground 2 $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
GBA Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
GBA TMNT $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
GBA Zoey 101 $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
GC SeaWorld Adventure Parks Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
GC X-Men Legends $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Bee Movie Game $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Bully $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Cabela's Monster Bass $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Front Mission 4 $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Godfather $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Jackass: The Video Game $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Monster Jam $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Ratchet & Clank $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Rayman: Raving Rabbids $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Treasure Planet $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Urban Reign $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
PS3 Dark Sector $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
Wii Legend of the Dragon $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
Wii Monster Trux Offroad $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
Xbox Capcom Classics Collection $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
Xbox Halo: Combat Evolved $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
Xbox Need for Speed Carbon $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
Xbox The Sims Bustin' Out $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
Xbox Urban Chaos Riot Response $1.25 $1.00 $(0.25)
X360 Kung Fu Panda $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
X360 Tony Hawk's Project 8 $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
DS Flipper Critters $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
GBA Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
GBA Winx Club $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
GC Donkey Konga 2 $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
GC Scooby-Doo Unmasked $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
GC Ultimate Spider-Man $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Need for Speed Carbon $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
PS3 College Hoops 2K8 $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
PSP Coded Arms $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
PSP Full Auto 2: Battlelines $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
PSP World Tour Soccer $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
Wii Kidz Sports: Ice Hockey $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
Wii King of Clubs $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
Wii Neopets Puzzle Adventure $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
Wii Red Steel $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
Wii Rock University Presents: The Naked Brothers Band The Video Game $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
Xbox NHL Hitz Pro $1.50 $1.25 $(0.25)
X360 Dance Dance Revolution Universe $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
X360 History Channel: Battle For the Pacific $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
X360 Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Avatar: The Burning Earth $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Backyard Football 2009 $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Bigfoot: Collision Course $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Fossil League D.T.C. (Dino Tournament Championship) $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Greg Hastings' Tournament Paintball Max'd $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Hannah Montana DS $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Mind Quiz Your Brain Coach $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Nanostray $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
DS Quick Yoga Training $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
GBA Cars $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
GBA Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
GBA Sonic Advance 2 $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
GBC Super Mario Brothers Deluxe $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
GC Sims 2 Pets $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Battlefield 2 Modern Combat $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Garfield Lasagna Tour $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Madagascar $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Prince of Persia The Two Thrones $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Speed Racer: The Videogame $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Star Wars Battlefront $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Twisted Metal: Head On, Extra Twisted Edition $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS3 Hail To The Chimp: The Presidential Party Game $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS3 Lost: Via Domus $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PS3 NBA Live 08 $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PSP Battlezone $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
PSP Gretzky NHL' 06 $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
SNES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TMNT Tournament Fighters [Nintendo Super NES] $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
Wii Block Party $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
Wii Escape from Bug Island $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
Wii Jeep Thrills $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
Wii Octomania $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
Xbox Buffy the Vampire Slayer $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
Xbox Star Trek Shattered Universe $2.25 $2.00 $(0.25)
X360 Kengo: Legend Of The 9 $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
X360 Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
X360 Lost: Via Domus $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
DS Mini RC Rally $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
GBA Desert Strike $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
GBA Power Rangers Dual Pack $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
GC Barnyard $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
NES Hillsfar $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Castlevania: Curse of Darkness for PS2 $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Champions of Norrath $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Dance Dance Revolution DDR Max $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Devil Kings $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Go Diego Go: Safari Rescue $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Namco Classic Fighter Collection $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Virtual on Marz $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PS3 Tony Hawk Proving Ground $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PSP Dragonball Z Shin Budokai $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PSP Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City Greatest Hits $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PSP Sonic Rivals 2 $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PSP Tom Clancy's EndWar $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
PSX Street Fighter Alpha 3 $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
Wii Safecracker $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
Wii Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
Xbox Otogi 2 $2.50 $2.25 $(0.25)
X360 Enchanted Arms $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
DS Sonic Rush $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
GBA Super Bubble Pop $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
GBC Tetris Dx $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
N64 Mortal Kombat Trilogy $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Final Fantasy XII $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
PS2 Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
PS3 NCAA Football 09 $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
PSP Guilty Gear Judgment $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
PSP Lumines $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
PSP Samurai Warriors State of War $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
PSP Star Wars Lethal Alliance $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
PSP Super Collapse! 3 $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
PSP Wall-E $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
Wii Celebrity Sports Showdown $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
Wii My Word Coach $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
Xbox Shattered Union $3.25 $3.00 $(0.25)
X360 BAJA: Edge of Control $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
X360 Gears Of War $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
DS Age of Empires: The Age of Kings $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
DS Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
DS Need for Speed Underground 2 $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
DS Petz Horsez 2 $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
GBA Cartoon Network Collection: Special Edition $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
GC Call of Duty 2: Big Red One $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Mega Man Anniversary Collection $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Phantom Brave $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
PS2 PopCap Hits! Vol. 1 $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
PS2 Wheel of Fortune $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
PS3 Kane & Lynch: Dead Men $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
PS3 Sega Rally Revo $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
PS3 Wall-E $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
PSP Burnout Legends $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
Wii Ben 10 $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
Wii Boogie Superstar $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
Wii Goosebumps HorrorLand $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
Wii Iron Chef America/Supreme Cuisine $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
Wii Namco Museum Remix $3.50 $3.25 $(0.25)
X360 Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion $5.25 $5.00 $(0.25)
X360 Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia, Rise Of The Zilart, Treasures of Aht Urhgan $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
X360 Ridge Racer 6 $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
DS Bangai O Spirits $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
DS Ener-G Dance Squad $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
DS Lionel Trains: On Track $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
DS Little League World Series Baseball '08 $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
DS My Fun Facts Coach $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
DS Rock University Presents: The Naked Brothers Band The Video Game $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
DS Spider-Man 2 $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
DS Sprung: A Game Where Everyone Scores $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
DS TMNT $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
GBA Dogz Fashion $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
GBA Enchanted: Once Upon Andalasia $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
GBC Donkey Kong Country $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
GC Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Dynasty Warriors 4 $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Flat Out 2 $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Medal of Honor: Vanguard $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
PS2 NHL 2K9 $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Resident Evil: Outbreak $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
PS2 World Series of Poker 2008: Battle for the Bracelets $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
PSP Madden NFL 08 $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
PSP Virtua Tennis World Tour $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
PSX Tetris Plus $1.50 $1.00 $(0.50)
X360 Don King Presents: Prize Fighter $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
X360 NBA 2K8 $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
X360 NHL 2K6 $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
X360 Project Gotham Racing 4 $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
DC Fur Fighters $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
DS Bratz: Girlz Really Rock! $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
DS Chicken Little: Ace in Action $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
DS Freedom Wings $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
DS Geometry Wars: Galaxies $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
DS Nanostray 2 $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
DS Paws & Claws: Pet Vet $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
DS Star Wars: Lethal Alliance $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
GBA Barbie: 12 Dancing Princesses $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
GBA Cat in the Hat $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
GC Incredibles 2 Rise of the Underminer $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
GC Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
GC Teen Titans $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 BUZZ Jr.: Robo Jam (Stand Alone) $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Bards Tale $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Ben 10 Protector of the Earth $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Dora the Explorer: Journey to the Purple Planet $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 GTC Africa $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Jak 3 $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 NHL 08 $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Pipe Mania $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Secret Service: Ultimate Sacrifice $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Shrek Smash 'N' Crash Racing $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Suzuki TT Superbikes: Real Road Racing Championship $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PS2 TNA Impact! $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSP Hellboy: The Science Of Evil $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSP Hot Pixel $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSP Iron Man $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSP Juiced: Eliminator $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSP Mortal Kombat Unchained $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSP Mx Vs ATV Untamed $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSP Scarface Money Power Respect $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSP Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSP Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
PSX Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
Wii Anubis II $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
Wii M&Ms Kart Racing $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
Wii Monkey Mischief! $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
Xbox Cars $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
Xbox Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
Xbox Punisher $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
Xbox The Sims $2.00 $1.50 $(0.50)
X360 Ratatouille $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
DS Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
DS Imagine Wedding Designer $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
DS Kim Possible 4 Kimmunicator $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
DS What's Cooking? With Jamie Oliver $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
GBA Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Red Sun $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
GBA Petz Vet $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Backyard Baseball 2009 $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Jeopardy $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Pitfall: The Lost Expedition $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Rock Band $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Sea Monsters $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Playstation 2) $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PS2 World Heroes Anthology $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PS3 The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PSP MediEvil Resurrection $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PSP Mind Quiz $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
PSX My Disney Kitchen $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
Wii Avatar: The Last Airbender $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
Wii Kidz Sports Basketball $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
Xbox Air Force Delta Storm $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
Xbox Ninja Gaiden Black $2.50 $2.00 $(0.50)
X360 The Bigs $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
DS Bratz: 4 Real $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
DS Jake Power Fireman $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
DS Madagascar $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
DS Suzuki Super-Bikes II: Riding Challenge $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
DS The Tale of Despereaux $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
DS Toon Doku $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
GBA Monster Rancher Advance 2 $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
GBA Scooby Doo Double Pack: 2 Games in 1 $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
GC Tomb Raider: Legend $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
GC Worms 3D $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Hot Wheels: Beat That $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
PS2 Radiata Stories $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
PS3 Spider-Man 3 $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
PSP Family Guy $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
PSP Metal Gear Acid 2 $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
PSX Bomberman Party Edition $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
Wii Petz Catz 2 $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
Wii Samba De Amigo $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
Xbox NCAA Football 08 $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
Xbox Worms 3D-Special Edition $3.00 $2.50 $(0.50)
X360 Gun $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
X360 Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
DS Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
GBA Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
N64 Mario Golf $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Katamari Damacy $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Kingdom Hearts $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
PS2 Street Fighter Alpha Anthology $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
PS3 Turok $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
PSP Cabela's Dangerous Hunts $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
PSP Sega Rally Revo $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
PSP Tony Hawk's Project 8 $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
PSP Untold Legends: The Warriors Code $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
Wii All Star Cheer Squad $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
Wii Incredible Hulk $3.50 $3.00 $(0.50)
X360 Smash Court Tennis 3 $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
X360 Universe at War: Earth Assault $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
DS Ener-G Horse Rider $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
DS Pirates: Duel on the high Seas $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
GC Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
GC Batman Begins $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
GC Madagascar $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
GC SpongeBob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
PS2 Avatar: The Burning Earth $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
PS2 Clock Tower 3 $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
PS2 Reel Fishing III $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
PS2 Tom and Jerry: War of the Whiskers $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
PS3 NASCAR 2008 $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
PSP Ape Escape On The Loose $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
PSP The Golden Compass $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
PSP Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Essentials $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
PSX Road Rash $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
Wii Alvin & the Chipmunks $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
Wii Candy Factory $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
Wii Family Fun Fest Presents Movie Games $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
Xbox Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 3 $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
Xbox Major League Baseball 2K7 $2.00 $1.25 $(0.75)
X360 Sega Rally Revo $2.25 $1.50 $(0.75)
DS M & Ms "Break 'Em" $2.25 $1.50 $(0.75)
DS Meteos $2.25 $1.50 $(0.75)
GBA Metroid Classic $2.25 $1.50 $(0.75)
GBA Scooby Doo Mystery Mayhem/Scooby Doo! and the Cyber Chase $2.25 $1.50 $(0.75)
GC Wario World $2.25 $1.50 $(0.75)
PS2 Taito Legends 2 $2.25 $1.50 $(0.75)
Wii Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire $2.25 $1.50 $(0.75)
X360 Major League Baseball 2K8 $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
X360 Over G Fighters $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
X360 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
DS Code Lyoko: The Fall of X.A.N.A $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
DS Mission Runway $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
DS Retro Atari Classics (Asteroids, Missle Command, Centipede) $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
DS Tony Hawk's American Sk8Land $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
GB Metroid II $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
GBA Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
GBA Astro Boy Omega Factor $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
GBA Candyland / Chutes & Ladders / Memory $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
GBA Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
GC Midway Arcade Treasures 2 $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
NES Legend of Zelda $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
PS2 Spyro A Hero's Tail $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
PS2 UEFA Euro 2008 $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
PS3 History Channel Civil War: Secret Missions $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
PSP Burnout Dominator $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
PSP Buzz Master Quiz $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
PSP Madden NFL 09 $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
PSP Shaun White Snowboarding $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
PSP Thrillville: Off the Rails $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
PSX Oddworld Abe's Oddysee $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
SNES Tetris Attack $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
SNES Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
Xbox Dynasty Warriors 5 $3.00 $2.25 $(0.75)
DS Monster Jam: Urban Assault $3.25 $2.50 $(0.75)
DS My Horse and Me: Riding for Gold $3.25 $2.50 $(0.75)
DS My Stop Smoking Coach with Allen Carr $3.25 $2.50 $(0.75)
GBA Tetris Worlds $3.25 $2.50 $(0.75)
PS2 Warriors Orochi $3.25 $2.50 $(0.75)
X360 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
DS Garfield Nightmare $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
DS Lost In Blue 3 $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
GC Burnout 2: Point of Impact $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
GC Luigi's Mansion $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
PS2 Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
PSP Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
PSP NCAA Football 09 $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
Wii Bust-A-Move Bash! $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
Wii Cars: Mater-National $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
Wii Rampage: Total Destruction $4.00 $3.25 $(0.75)
GBA Sims 2 Pets $2.00 $1.00 $(1.00)
GC TMNT $2.00 $1.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Second Sight $2.00 $1.00 $(1.00)
PS2 SpongeBob SquarePants featuring NickToons: Globs of Doom $2.00 $1.00 $(1.00)
PSP Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade $2.00 $1.00 $(1.00)
SNES Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers $2.00 $1.00 $(1.00)
PSP Godfather: Mob Wars $2.25 $1.25 $(1.00)
PS2 Fighter Maker 2 $2.50 $1.50 $(1.00)
X360 Bee Movie Game $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
X360 Wall-E $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
DS Professional Fisherman's Tour: Northern Hemisphere $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
DS Soul Bubbles $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
DS Time Ace $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
GBA Care Bears Care Quest $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
GBA Crash Team Racing - CTR for PlayStation $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
GBA Disney's Little Einsteins $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
GBA Dr. Mario and Puzzle League $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
GBA Madagascar $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
GC Ice Age 2: The Meltdown $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
NES Super Mario Bros. 3 $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Heroes of the Pacific $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Kessen III $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Red Star $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Resident Evil: Outbreak File # 2 $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
PS3 Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
PSP Ben 10 $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
PSP Warhammer 40k: Squad Command $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
PSX Metal Gear Solid $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
SNES Earthworm Jim $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
Wii Big League Sports $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
Xbox Godzilla Save the Earth $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
Xbox Myst III Exile $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00)
DS Drop Cast $3.25 $2.25 $(1.00)
DS Tomb Raider: Legend $3.25 $2.25 $(1.00)
GEN Castlevania Bloodlines $3.25 $2.25 $(1.00)
PS2 Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $3.25 $2.25 $(1.00)
PS2 Power Rangers Super Legends $3.25 $2.25 $(1.00)
DS Midnight Play Pack $3.50 $2.50 $(1.00)
DS NDS Ultimate Spiderman $3.50 $2.50 $(1.00)
DS Pet Pals: Animal Doctor $3.50 $2.50 $(1.00)
GBA Dokapon Monster Hunter $3.50 $2.50 $(1.00)
GC Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life $3.50 $2.50 $(1.00)
PSP Honda Superbike World Championship $3.50 $2.50 $(1.00)
PSP Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus $3.50 $2.50 $(1.00)
Wii Coraline $3.50 $2.50 $(1.00)
Wii Prince of Persia: Rival Swords $3.50 $2.50 $(1.00)
X360 Cabelas African Safari $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
X360 Cabelas Alaskan Adventure $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
X360 Mercenaries 2: World in Flames $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
X360 Zoids Assault $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DC Jet Grind Radio $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Back At The Barnyard: Slop Bucket Games $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Barbie: 12 Dancing Princesses $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Bleach: The Blade of Fate $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Brothers in Arms: War Stories $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Disney's Herbie Rescue Rally $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS GRID $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS SeaWorld Adventure Parks Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Smart Boy's: Toy Club $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Tony Hawk's Motion $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Touch the Dead $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Zenses: Ocean Edition $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
DS Zenses: Rainforest Edition $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
GBA Franklin the Turtle $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
GBA Mario Tennis Power Tour $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
GC Harvest Moon Magical Melody $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Cabela's Dangerous Hunts '09 $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Disney's Bolt $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Kingdom Hearts II $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PS2 Monster 4X4: Masters of Metal $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PS2 SingStar Amped (Stand Alone) $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PS2 War of the Monsters $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PS3 Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PS3 NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PS3 Tom Clancy's EndWar $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PSP Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PSP Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
PSX Worms Armageddon $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
Wii Death Jr: Root of Evil $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
Xbox Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00)
X360 Beijing Olympics 2008 $4.25 $3.25 $(1.00)
DS Imagine: Music Fest $4.25 $3.25 $(1.00)
DS Monster Lab $4.25 $3.25 $(1.00)
GC Baten Kaitos Origins $4.25 $3.25 $(1.00)
PS2 Final Fantasy XI Treasures Ahi Urhgan Expansion Pack $4.25 $3.25 $(1.00)
PSP LocoRoco $4.25 $3.25 $(1.00)
Xbox Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $4.25 $3.25 $(1.00)
GBA Final Fantasy IV Advance $3.25 $2.00 $(1.25)
PSX Mortal Kombat 4 $3.50 $2.25 $(1.25)
DS Godzilla Unleashed $4.25 $3.00 $(1.25)
DS Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi $4.25 $3.00 $(1.25)
PS2 Shining Force EXA $4.25 $3.00 $(1.25)
Wii Cranium Kabookii $4.25 $3.00 $(1.25)
Wii Score International: BAJA 1000 $4.25 $3.00 $(1.25)
Xbox Land of the Dead $4.25 $3.00 $(1.25)
PS3 Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights $4.50 $3.25 $(1.25)
PSP Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded $4.50 $3.25 $(1.25)
X360 Dead or Alive 4 $5.25 $4.00 $(1.25)
DS Neopets Puzzle Adventure $3.00 $1.50 $(1.50)
GBA Sonic Advance 3 $3.00 $1.50 $(1.50)
PS2 Killzone $3.50 $2.00 $(1.50)
X360 Unreal Tournament III $4.00 $2.50 $(1.50)
PS2 Sprint Cars 2: Showdown at Eldora $4.00 $2.25 $(1.75)
PSP Star Wars Battlefront II $5.00 $3.25 $(1.75)
Wii FIFA 08 $5.00 $3.25 $(1.75)
DS Petz Hamsterz 2 $4.00 $2.00 $(2.00)
PS2 Franklin Birthday Surprise $4.00 $2.00 $(2.00)
PS2 Indigo Prophecy $4.00 $2.00 $(2.00)
PS2 Teen Titans $4.50 $2.50 $(2.00)
DS Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue $5.00 $3.00 $(2.00)
DS Puffins: Island Adventure $5.00 $3.00 $(2.00)
X360 Burnout Revenge $4.50 $2.25 $(2.25)
GBA Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land $4.50 $2.25 $(2.25)
DS Backyard Baseball 2009 $5.25 $3.00 $(2.25)
PS3 Resistance: Fall of Man $6.00 $3.25 $(2.75)
GBA Classic NES Series: Donkey Kong $4.50 $1.50 $(3.00)
PS3 Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 Senior Year $6.00 $3.00 $(3.00)
PS2 Digimon World 4 $6.00 $2.25 $(3.75)
PS2 Drakengard 2 $5.25 $1.25 $(4.00)
Wii Don King Boxing $7.00 $3.00 $(4.00)
PSP Silent Hill Experience $8.00 $2.25 $(5.75)
PS2 Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories $7.50 $1.00 $(6.50)
X360 Left 4 Dead $28.00 $15.00 $(13.00)
GEN Michael Jackson's Moonwalker $18.25 $3.00 $(15.25)

It took them a week and a half "investigate" the situation, but they did finally mail me a 50% off code. One of the games in my shipment was rejected for having a crack in it (which it didn't when I mailed the game) and that had taken me below the $50 mark.

[quote name='Samus']When are we supposed to get our code? It's been a few days now, and I've received no email...[/QUOTE]

Read the FAQ (First Post)

Once Amazon has confirmed your trade-in, it can take up to 10 days to receive a code...be patient.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']No....just like every other trade-in promotion system offered, you only receive credit...NO CASH.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding. Certainly in terms of any sort of bonus promo that's the case. Of course, Gamestop does give cash at 20% less than the base value (bonus promos don't apply). And yet it amazes me how many people go in with a stack of games and want cash for them. This happened at least 3 or 4 times while I was waiting to trade stuff using the 40% bonus promo. These people, even when told what they'd get with the bonus promo, still want the much smaller amount of cash. I always figure in that case they are stolen or something because if they truly played all the games they brought in you'd think they'd want twice as much in credit vs cash to get other games. For example, say 6 games were worth a base of $20. They'd only get $16 cash vs $30 with the promo + Edge.

[quote name='Vortextk']Amazon credit is cash, seriously. You can buy entire wardrobes, furniture, electronics, jewelry, games, food and the list goes on and on. For that fact alone trading in to amazon beats nearly every competitor, plus you get additional game coupon bonuses.[/QUOTE]

Though I suppose some people may view Gamestop credit as somewhat worthless (even if they are being stupid about it and going and buying Madden 10 at Target for $59.99 because of a $5 gift card or something lame like that instead of taking the extra credit at GS and getting it there). However, as the quote above shows, there's almost no way you could consider Amazon credit to be worthless. Yeah, sure, an equivalent amount of cash would be better, but you aren't going to get that with these trade-in promos. Part of the trade-off is that you get store credit - but I can't think of more useful store credit than at Amazon. I only wish they had started this last year before I bought my HDTV from there in Dec ;).

Anyway, back to the trades. I was very relieved to see that one of my trades sent in early last week was fully-accepted today - no "damaged - cracked" or BS like that. It was 4 Wii games, all in the cheesy non-Nintendo brand cases (they were the original cases for the games but some Wii games come with pretty bad ones). I mailed these in before I had the other one rejected as "cracked" but I do remember very specifically that the games were very hard to get out of the cases and I could easily see someone snapping one if they tried without pressing the center tab. It was just barely over $60, too, so it was good they all went through. I've got lots more on the way, though, to still be nervous about ;).

I went out today and picked up a few Left 4 Dead at GS. Good thing I checked the discs afterwards because while the guy gave me the best ones they had, and the disc surfaces looked good, one was pretty clearly cracked in the center. It probably wouldn't have effected game play because it was just the clear plastic part, but for sure it would get rejected (as I would expect it to in that case).

[quote name='bballsports']I sent in my trade in on July 25th, and Amazon still has not received it. Should I be worried?[/QUOTE]

Did you get delivery confirmation added to it? If not (or it doesn't show delivered yet) you have to give it more time. The ones I just had accepted today I sent on the 27th. But media mail is highly variable and it can definitely take longer. My first trade to them took 15 days just to get there.

So I'm still waiting for a great Gold Box deal to take advantage of that + the ECA discount + the $30 off code. But WTF? Today I only had 4 things offered. The good news is 2 of them were games. The bad news is that they were Club Penguin and Retro Atari Classics for the DS :bomb:.

If you want more games to show up, go to your "Improve your recommendations" section and check the "Don't use..." on anything that isn't a game (including game related hardware).

It seems your most recent purchases have the highest influence on what you get. Followed by highest rated items in the recommendations section. Then any unchecked items. Anything you buy is automatically added as an uchecked item.

Still waiting on two games to arrive to ship em to amazon for this deal. So far only my psp city of GTA has dropped, 75 cents. Wish I could trade in mgs portable ops, but when I went to look for it it's only a generic gamestop cover with no manual. Doubtful they'd take it.

If they refuse a game, do I get hit with any charges for shipping it back to me? It's worth like 8.50(or was) and I don't really want it, might as well try and trade it.

[quote name='io']So I'm still waiting for a great Gold Box deal to take advantage of that + the ECA discount + the $30 off code. But WTF? Today I only had 4 things offered. The good news is 2 of them were games. The bad news is that they were Club Penguin and Retro Atari Classics for the DS :bomb:.[/QUOTE]

When i checked my gold box yesterday i noticed a Hannah Montana in there. I was actually pleased! Finally a game in my box! But no!!! Upon closer inspection it was just her music CD. It looks just like one of her games :bomb:

[quote name='watcher0']If you want more games to show up, go to your "Improve your recommendations" section and check the "Don't use..." on anything that isn't a game (including game related hardware).

It seems your most recent purchases have the highest influence on what you get. Followed by highest rated items in the recommendations section. Then any unchecked items. Anything you buy is automatically added as an uchecked item.[/QUOTE]

I totally went through all that. My recommendations are great. But my gold box quick picks suck.

HOLLYWOOD VIDEO?
Anyone trade-in games with the Hollywood Video cover art? How did it go?

The back of the cover art usually has game instructions. But the barcode is the same as the regular cover art so im thinking they will be accepted.

[quote name='Japakneez']HOLLYWOOD VIDEO?

The back of the cover art usually has game instructions. But the barcode is the same as the regular cover art so im thinking they will be accepted.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I didn't think Amazon would take them, but I'd also appreciate the answer to this.

[quote name='watcher0']If you want more games to show up, go to your "Improve your recommendations" section and check the "Don't use..." on anything that isn't a game (including game related hardware).

It seems your most recent purchases have the highest influence on what you get. Followed by highest rated items in the recommendations section. Then any unchecked items. Anything you buy is automatically added as an uchecked item.[/QUOTE]

Um, yeah, I did all that - didn't change much of anything. I'm still getting mostly kids books from purchases 4-5 years ago and that is after removing every one I could from the recommendations. All my recent purchases the last year or so have been games.

[quote name='io']Um, yeah, I did all that - didn't change much of anything. I'm still getting mostly kids books from purchases 4-5 years ago and that is after removing every one I could from the recommendations. All my recent purchases the last year or so have been games.[/QUOTE]

I think you can remove those from being used in your recommendations. I removed a few textbooks and an mp3 player i bought over 2 years ago and now I'm getting more games. Prof layton, WS resort, and GOW3. No CoD:MW2 yet...

Mailed in my trades last week. Got credit today, waiting on bonus $30.

Quick question, I'm waiting for a price drop on the PS3 (Coupon lasts until 12/31/09) but there are some games I want to buy before that happens. Amazon keeps automatically trying to apply my trade in credit. Is there a way to deactivate this feature until I am ready to use it? Any help is much appreciated.

I have three things on my recommendations: Batman: Arkham Asylum, Saw, and Assassin's Creed II for PS3. Here's to hoping they show up in the Gold Box...

[quote name='Fakinmail123']Mailed in my trades last week. Got credit today, waiting on bonus $30.

Quick question, I'm waiting for a price drop on the PS3 (Coupon lasts until 12/31/09) but there are some games I want to buy before that happens. Amazon keeps automatically trying to apply my trade in credit. Is there a way to deactivate this feature until I am ready to use it? Any help is much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I had this problem too. What I did was I preordered 2 copies of Mass Effect 2, and used the credit on those, since it doesn't release for a long time it gives you then long to keep your credit. Just simply cancel your order (in my case Mass Effect 2) before it ships and you get all your credit back. It works as a placeholder.

[quote name='converse']

Console Title Old New Change
[/QUOTE]
How do you do those price changes? Not manually I assume.

[quote name='uglyteradon']Well I just sold 119 dollars worth of games... including my copy of ICO. I might not actually send it in (I haven't decided yet).

Scoff if you must but I haven't owned a PS2 in the last two years and it wasn't doing me any good. PS3... here I come![/QUOTE]
$119?! Why not 2 orders of $60 for 2 $30 codes??

If you want cash try a Walmart that is doing the trade in kiosk program. I think some BBY will eventually give cash too. Those are probably the highest values for straight cash.

[quote name='Japakneez']HOLLYWOOD VIDEO?

The back of the cover art usually has game instructions. But the barcode is the same as the regular cover art so im thinking they will be accepted.[/QUOTE]
I think I remember reading about at least one person who was able to get a HWV cover art game accepted, but also at least one who did not. It's probably ymmv like the others though more of a probably not.

[quote name='io']These people, even when told what they'd get with the bonus promo, still want the much smaller amount of cash. I always figure in that case they are stolen or something because if they truly played all the games they brought in you'd think they'd want twice as much in credit vs cash to get other games.

Though I suppose some people may view Gamestop credit as somewhat worthless (even if they are being stupid about it and going and buying Madden 10 at Target for $59.99 because of a $5 gift card or something lame like that instead of taking the extra credit at GS and getting it there). last year before I bought my HDTV from there in Dec ;).
[/QUOTE]
I think some people just really need the cash at times. I bet a lot use it to help pay bills, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back