Official CAG Destiny Thread - Rise of Iron

Well, I am only at 353 light so no raiding for me this weekend. Two of my regular raid crew were travelling, so that was actually a blessing. If I would have been seriously trying to be 365 and "raid ready" by yesterday, I'd probably be dead now. As it is, I have spent a ton of time playing this week, but at least I played through all the story quests, got my Gally, explored the Plaguelands, and have generally been enjoying myself. If I had been gunning for 365 by Friday, I'd probably have even made worse lifestyle decisions and skipped a lot of content in favor of the grind.

Lot said about blues here already, but they definitely drop 350+ during SIVA strikes. But is anyone getting 350+ ghosts to drop? if so, where? I bought a vendor ghost day one, but haven't seen a single one drop out in the wild.
The factions can drop ghosts higher than 350 when you rank up with them. I've only seen it happen once though.

So I found that if you run Sepsiks perfected (Devil's Lair) 320 from map you get up to 365. If you can't omnigul farm this seems the best way except it seems for the artifact which best way for that seems to be doing Eris Morn rep. I got up to 360 this way it was way easier than 350 playlist. 

Two quick questions.

How do you get more skeleton keys? I only got the one from the story mode reward so far.

Also how do you unlock more of the Iron Artifacts?

Skeleton keys come from:

Nightfall

Siva playlist 350
Siva Playlist 320

in that order from highest probability to lowest probability.

You need to I believe do the weekly plaguelands patrol missions to get more artifacts currently you can get all 3 if you have 3 characters and do the quest.

Well, I am only at 353 light so no raiding for me this weekend. Two of my regular raid crew were travelling, so that was actually a blessing. If I would have been seriously trying to be 365 and "raid ready" by yesterday, I'd probably be dead now. As it is, I have spent a ton of time playing this week, but at least I played through all the story quests, got my Gally, explored the Plaguelands, and have generally been enjoying myself. If I had been gunning for 365 by Friday, I'd probably have even made worse lifestyle decisions and skipped a lot of content in favor of the grind.

Lot said about blues here already, but they definitely drop 350+ during SIVA strikes. But is anyone getting 350+ ghosts to drop? if so, where? I bought a vendor ghost day one, but haven't seen a single one drop out in the wild.
If you need another in your Raid crew let me know. I'm ready for the Raid now but have no one to run it with and I'm hesitant to go back to LFG.

You get blues up to 365 (including ghosts) from the Heroic strikes. Now that I've hit 365, the Heroics are less useful. I had thought legendary engrams would decode to 365+ but they are all capping at 365 at well (I did 4 at 366 and they all came out to 365). It appears the only way to go beyond 365 is exotic engrams, faction packages, crucible rewards, and the rewards from the Skeleton Keys. Definitely save exotic engrams for once you hit 365. My first one was a 367 No Land Beyond - went straight into my main primary ;). Also put on your highest gear for crucible even if it isn't your best crucible gear. I saw other people get legendaries over 365 from there last night. The rate was decent - it seemed 2 of 6 got them each game I played.

I must have run around 20-25 Heroic strikes the last few days and I've gotten 3 keys. The one I used after I hit 365 gave me a couple 368 items I believe. At 366 I've gotten 2 370 items from New Monarchy packages.

So I found that if you run Sepsiks perfected (Devil's Lair) 320 from map you get up to 365. If you can't omnigul farm this seems the best way except it seems for the artifact which best way for that seems to be doing Eris Morn rep. I got up to 360 this way it was way easier than 350 playlist.
I'll have to give this a shot. I ran the regular SIVA strike playlist and it was only giving me 340 blues. I think once you hit 365, though, you can run the lower strikes just for the exotics (from 3 of coins) and skeleton key chests. For the time being, though, getting some more 365 stuff isn't too bad since I can get my other two characters all geared up to that level while barely playing them at all (haven't even started on my Hunter yet). I kind of wish I hadn't transferred gear to them the other day and infused everything because now I'm out of marks...

I also really should work on Eris Morn a bit since my artifact is going to be the thing holding me back. You can also hope for a legendary engram decoding into an artifact - but as the legendaries cap at 365 that won't help you get beyond that point.

Does it matter which package you redeem for to get the faction ghosts? Does it need to be armor? Or can the ghost drop from all of them in lieu of the class item? The worst was when I did one New Monarch package and got TWO class items. Class items are by far the easiest things to level up (just because it seems each armor package give you that plus something else).

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it matter which package you redeem for to get the faction ghosts? Does it need to be armor? Or can the ghost drop from all of them in lieu of the class item? The worst was when I did one New Monarch package and got TWO class items. Class items are by far the easiest things to level up (just because it seems each armor package give you that plus something else).
You can preview what comes with each package by hitting 'Y'. From memory, though, I think both the armor package and the weapon package can give you a Ghost Shell (maybe all three).

EDIT - Confirmed, a ghost shell is an optional reward for rank up from all three packages.

I had another blue turn into an exotic last night (369 Immolation Fists).  Then I went and topped off my Crota's Bane rep by doing Court of Oryx.  I got a decent artifact from that.  But I was already 3/4 the way there when I started.  It would take forever to rank up an entire level in Crota's Bane.  For sure you want to get the random bounty that pops up every once in a while and do that.  I think each step of that gave 250 rep (while the lowest level rune battle only gives you 25).

I also had 35 etheric light stored up and thought I'd give the Queen's Rep a shot.  I had no idea the Queen's Guard gear was back!  I ranked up and got a Titan chest piece.  I had saved a set of that stuff from WAY back when the game first started.  I guess I can get rid of it now, though it would be hard to get rid of the original version of that stuff since it is so rare in the game now.  You had to play that one event a few weeks after Destiny first came out.  But I won't have room for new Queen's gear along side the old stuff.  Hell, I'm not even cashing in my Rise of Iron book rewards because I have no room to store all that stuff.

I might give the Raid a shot via LFG tonight.  I really hate going into a new Raid with randos - would much rather do it with people I know.  But I'd like to get at least one reward before reset.  If anyone here wants to run it or even a Nightfall, though, just let me know.  I did the Nightfall on my Titan and got a 371 hand cannon.  That was nice but I already had a 370 primary.  For once I was jealous of the guy who got a ghost shell (also 371) as a reward ;).

I did just hit 368.  Right now my ghost and heavy weapon (both at 365) are holding me back from being even higher.  I played 4-5 crucible matches and did get 2 legendaries and an exotic from 3 of coins.  So that isn't a bad way to get higher light too.  I got a pretty nice scout rifle (at 369) that I might just end up keeping.

I had another blue turn into an exotic last night (369 Immolation Fists). Then I went and topped off my Crota's Bane rep by doing Court of Oryx. I got a decent artifact from that. But I was already 3/4 the way there when I started. It would take forever to rank up an entire level in Crota's Bane. For sure you want to get the random bounty that pops up every once in a while and do that. I think each step of that gave 250 rep (while the lowest level rune battle only gives you 25).

I also had 35 etheric light stored up and thought I'd give the Queen's Rep a shot. I had no idea the Queen's Guard gear was back! I ranked up and got a Titan chest piece. I had saved a set of that stuff from WAY back when the game first started. I guess I can get rid of it now, though it would be hard to get rid of the original version of that stuff since it is so rare in the game now. You had to play that one event a few weeks after Destiny first came out. But I won't have room for new Queen's gear along side the old stuff. Hell, I'm not even cashing in my Rise of Iron book rewards because I have no room to store all that stuff.

I might give the Raid a shot via LFG tonight. I really hate going into a new Raid with randos - would much rather do it with people I know. But I'd like to get at least one reward before reset. If anyone here wants to run it or even a Nightfall, though, just let me know. I did the Nightfall on my Titan and got a 371 hand cannon. That was nice but I already had a 370 primary. For once I was jealous of the guy who got a ghost shell (also 371) as a reward ;).

I did just hit 368. Right now my ghost and heavy weapon (both at 365) are holding me back from being even higher. I played 4-5 crucible matches and did get 2 legendaries and an exotic from 3 of coins. So that isn't a bad way to get higher light too. I got a pretty nice scout rifle (at 369) that I might just end up keeping.
I would love to join you but I'm not sure when I'll be raid ready (not to mention your late hours). I just broke past 340 last night...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I would love to join you but I'm not sure when I'll be raid ready (not to mention your late hours). I just broke past 340 last night...

I can play earlier if it is an organized CAG thing. But I'm not going to be on normally until 9pm Pacific or later.

And yeah, 340 is definitely too low. I'm probably over-leveled at this point for giving it a first shot but I wanted to be prepared. I think around 360 is a good place to start though. Of course every bit helps since supposedly the enemies start at 370 and go up to 380 at the end.

Beat the raid right before reset thanks to Vendetta and his friends.  I'd say it is the easiest Raid so far.  It helped that I was the only first-timer in there but most of the other guys had only beaten it once or twice (though one guy was 385 so his damage output was insane).  For sure Crota and King's Fall were much harder the first week or two.  I like that it doesn't require any one person to be the hero (sword bearer or relic runner).  There are some random mechanics but they are pretty manageable once you know what's going on.  It took me a few wipes especially on the final boss to really understand it.

I got no armor whatsoever which was a little disappointing.  But I did get four Raid weapons and a ghost shell (and a 369 Mida).  I went in at 368 and the shell was 371 which was a big bump from my 365 shell.  The rocket launcher was also a big bump from 365 to 371.  The two primaries (scout and auto rifle) dropped at 370.  And I got the shotgun at 371 - which supposedly is a nice crucible weapon.

Oh yeah I also went ahead and did the quest after reset for doing Plaguelands bounties to get the artifact and it is 3 entirely new ones this week.  I wish I had done my Hunter last week since I missed one of the 3, but oh well.  I assume they will continue to cycle around.

One of the artifacts this week takes away your super but gives you stat bonuses and I think an extra melee and grenade?  That was interesting. For my Titan I picked one that charges your teammates super when yours is full.  I figured that was good for bubble Titan in the Raid since you are usually in pairs and don't use the bubble that often.  I can help charge a Warlock stormcaller or something.  The third one was Crucible related.

Nightfall does not have a burn this week but I didn't see what it was.

I really need to start playing on my Hunter now.

I am 361 and rising so I'd be down to raid if we are getting a group together.  Any day after Wednesday would work for me as I'm out of town and on inconsistent internet until then.

What does nightfall drop now?  Guaranteed higher light gear?  Is there a chest for skeleton key too?

What is the best way to get to 360+ light? I feel like I'm been stuck in the 350s for days. I saw the the omnigul farming method but that looks so boring. I saw another method of farming for faction rep since the faction packages give you gear at like 5-7 lights higher than you but Im not sure whats the best way to get faction rep. Once you get all can from the heroic strike playlist whats the fastest way to level up your faction? Just doing patrol quests and bounties?

What is the best way to get to 360+ light? I feel like I'm been stuck in the 350s for days. I saw the the omnigul farming method but that looks so boring. I saw another method of farming for faction rep since the faction packages give you gear at like 5-7 lights higher than you but Im not sure whats the best way to get faction rep. Once you get all can from the heroic strike playlist whats the fastest way to level up your faction? Just doing patrol quests and bounties?
I just played 2 hours a day of Heroic Playlist to 365, then your options are faction packages, crucible, skeleton keys, raid, exotics, nightfall.

I am 361 and rising so I'd be down to raid if we are getting a group together. Any day after Wednesday would work for me as I'm out of town and on inconsistent internet until then.

What does nightfall drop now? Guaranteed higher light gear? Is there a chest for skeleton key too?
If there is a chest in the Nightfall it wouldn't be any different than what you'd get from another other strike chest. I got a 369 scout rifle from the Nightfall when I ran it at 367 I think - not particularly worth it. As I said earlier, the bane of Nightfalls past, a ghost shell, is actually probably the best thing to get now since those are hard to come by otherwise. I've done a ton of faction packages since I hit 365 and have yet to get a ghost. I always seem to get a class item as my second item. I've lost count of how many times I've gotten TWO class items from a faction package instead of armor/class item or armor/ghost (which I've never gotten).

The TL;DR version of gotdott's response:

You don't want to use faction packages until you hit 365. Though since they don't stack, obviously use one anyway if you are close to another. I don't think I've ever gotten a piece of gear 5-7 light levels higher than my current gear, though, from any source. It seems to be 0-4 max, with 2 or 3 the most common. And it seems to be the same whether it is blue drops during the Heroic (when you are under 365), faction packages, Nigthfall, etc.

So to get to 365 play the Heroic strike playlist., and don't use any skeleton keys that you get. Try to use only the blues for infusion since you will need a lot of marks (so break down legendary stuff unless it is a big bump in light). Use 3 of coins, but save the exotic engrams for once you hit 365.

Once you hit 365, there are a few ways to go beyond:

1) Faction packages. Either pump motes/heavy ammo synth/planetary materials into the Tower factions (Dead Orbit, etc) or do patrols/strikes/etc to get Vanguard rep. Since there are quests to play crucible you can rank up there as well while doing those. I would also recommend ranking up Crota's Bane by doing court of Oryx if you are close. You'll get a high-level artifact from that, that you can infuse into the new ones you get with the weird perks. And don't forget the Queen's rep. Grab her bounties or cash in etheric light if you still have some. I got a high-level chest piece from that.

2) Crucible. It seems at least 1 or 2 people from the team of 6 get a legendary in each match. And these will scale to be 2-3 light levels above your current level just like everything else. Plus you'll also get Crucible rep. Just be sure to have your highest light gear on, which may not necessarily be your best Crucible gear.

3) Skeleton Keys. Once you hit 365, you can just play the normal SIVA playlist (but only if you have skeleton keys to use). You have the same chance for a 3 of coins exotic drop and the rewards from the chest. These do give you less Vanguard rep than the Heroic playlist though. Note that you need normal SIVA strike completions for the record book (Heroics don't count), so this is a good time to knock them out.

4) Three of Coins/exotic engrams. Use them all the time as the exotics will also be a few levels above you.

5) Raid. In one playthrough of the Raid, using just one SIVA cache key at the very end, I got 2 primaries, 1 special, 1 heavy, 1 exotic, and a ghost. They were all 1-3 levels above my level.

6) Random blues turning into exotics. I've had this happen twice now. So make sure you have your best gear on even when decoding blue engrams as they have a small chance of turning into an exotic (which now happens above your light level vs. the 300 they used to be capped at before).

7) Nightfall. Though if it is a pain (I have no idea this week), it seems less worth it than many of the other methods above.

A few remarks on your post io (not going to quote :) ):

1)  I ranked up with the Vanguard last night and got a 366 piece of gear (i'm 365).  I forced a rank up with Dead Orbit and got 366 gear.  Have you gotten anything higher than just 1 over your current LL?

2)  I've noticed that if my whole team does horrible in Crucible, all I see is blues/Strange Coins/Motes of Light.  I may only be remembering the really bad matches, or maybe when it rains it pours. :)

7)  While overall NF Strikes are less profitable, you still need to do them for the Rise of Iron Book (5 I think).  This week there is no burn and Small Arms is active, so it should be fun!

Can't wait to be raid ready so I can hopefully find a group and get that Outbreak Prime!

That gun is so sick don't know if I will ever get it. im having a hard time grouping anything up my Oryx raid group that I latched on to last year is already 365+ and have left me behind for now.

Plus my RNG is just unlucky as all hell. I ran 4-5 strikes before I left for work this morning and did not get one drop to help me at all.

That gun is so sick don't know if I will ever get it. im having a hard time grouping anything up my Oryx raid group that I latched on to last year is already 365+ and have left me behind for now.

Plus my RNG is just unlucky as all hell. I ran 4-5 strikes before I left for work this morning and did not get one drop to help me at all.
Last night I did a bunch of patrols and squeezed in three strikes. The first two got me up to 347. The last one everything decrypted to 340 for some reason...

Last night I did a bunch of patrols and squeezed in three strikes. The first two got me up to 347. The last one everything decrypted to 340 for some reason...

If you are talking about decoding encrypted engrams at the Cryptarch, if they stay as rare blue items then they will only decode as high as 340. Only when they become legendary or exotic do they decode relative to your LL.

I was able to achieve 365 with multiple gear configurations last night, so I guess the crawl to 365+ is on now...

Blues you get from the strike boss will drop up to 365, blue engrams will decrypt to 340 unless they turn into another rarity.

If you are talking about decoding encrypted engrams at the Cryptarch, if they stay as rare blue items then they will only decode as high as 340. Only when they become legendary or exotic do they decode relative to your LL.

I was able to achieve 365 with multiple gear configurations last night, so I guess the crawl to 365+ is on now...
For me from 365-366 was very slow, from 367-368 I saw more increments of +2 and from 369-370 I saw anywhere between +2 to +4. I'm stuck at 371 mainly because I haven't had a ghost drop since I hit 365 (everything else is literally 373).

A few remarks on your post io (not going to quote :) ):

1) I ranked up with the Vanguard last night and got a 366 piece of gear (i'm 365). I forced a rank up with Dead Orbit and got 366 gear. Have you gotten anything higher than just 1 over your current LL?

2) I've noticed that if my whole team does horrible in Crucible, all I see is blues/Strange Coins/Motes of Light. I may only be remembering the really bad matches, or maybe when it rains it pours. :)

7) While overall NF Strikes are less profitable, you still need to do them for the Rise of Iron Book (5 I think). This week there is no burn and Small Arms is active, so it should be fun!
I get anything from 1-3 usually, with the occasional 4. I was 371 when decoding some stuff last night and got a 375 which was a shock (and pretty rare). What really sucks is that you will get LOADS of class items from Vendor packages. I got another double-class item drop last night from an armor package :bomb:.

I have some gear at 372-374 (and one 375) on all characters, and yet I'm stuck at 365 on my chest piece on 2 and helm for 1. All my armor packages have either been double class items, or class item/boots or arms. I was lucky enough to get a 371 ghost from the Raid, so it is stupid regular armor holding me back. I'll also need to start getting lots of better artifacts - so I guess it is Crota's Bane grind for me now...

Well, yeah, sure, I'll end up doing 5 Nightfalls no problem. I actually did one this week already and it was much easier than last week. Not having arc burn takes away the one-shot deaths from stuff at the Warsat and the shanks at the end. (The Nightfall is Warmind BTW). My reward was a kick in the nuts though: 11 three of coins.

Can't wait to be raid ready so I can hopefully find a group and get that Outbreak Prime!

Never heard of it. What is that?

That quest for that Siva Pulse Rifle is crazy,
I played for 6 hours last night - never heard of this quest? ???

I get anything from 1-3 usually, with the occasional 4. I was 371 when decoding some stuff last night and got a 375 which was a shock (and pretty rare). What really sucks is that you will get LOADS of class items from Vendor packages. I got another double-class item drop last night from an armor package :bomb:.

I have some gear at 372-374 (and one 375) on all characters, and yet I'm stuck at 365 on my chest piece on 2 and helm for 1. All my armor packages have either been double class items, or class item/boots or arms. I was lucky enough to get a 371 ghost from the Raid, so it is stupid regular armor holding me back. I'll also need to start getting lots of better artifacts - so I guess it is Crota's Bane grind for me now...

Well, yeah, sure, I'll end up doing 5 Nightfalls no problem. I actually did one this week already and it was much easier than last week. Not having arc burn takes away the one-shot deaths from stuff at the Warsat and the shanks at the end. (The Nightfall is Warmind BTW). My reward was a kick in the nuts though: 11 three of coins.

Never heard of it. What is that?

I played for 6 hours last night - never heard of this quest? ???
Raid exotic pulse rifle. You have to do a bunch of things in the raid, then you get a quest which involves a fire team consisting of all three classes, then beat the raid again.

Raid exotic pulse rifle. You have to do a bunch of things in the raid, then you get a quest which involves a fire team consisting of all three classes, then beat the raid again.

Are you guys talking about the same thing then? Odd that the people I raided with never mentioned it. I'll have to look into it.

Are you guys talking about the same thing then? Odd that the people I raided with never mentioned it. I'll have to look into it.
I think it was just discovered this morning. It has to do with the monitors that everyone was finding.

I think it was just discovered this morning. It has to do with the monitors that everyone was finding.
Ah yeah, I do know about those. When I did the Raid Monday there was still one that wasn't found yet. But I saw the chest that was hidden behind the lasers. I just figured it would be another regular Raid chest.

Ah yeah, I do know about those. When I did the Raid Monday there was still one that wasn't found yet. But I saw the chest that was hidden behind the lasers. I just figured it would be another regular Raid chest.
It's for the pulse rifle they showed in the one trailer for the game. When you get a precision kill you get like a Siva Wolfpack rounds effect that hits nearby enemies. It's really good it seems in PvE and holds its own in PvP also.

FYI, while this won't apply to most of us for a while, once you hit 385 there are very few activities that give you stuff over 385.  I have one friend who is at that level and he says even the Raid is capped at 385.  However, Nightfall rewards are dropping for him at 388.  I'm not sure what else does - I think he said the faction packages capped out at 385 too.

By the way, a quick way to a couple of Vanguard packages is to do the Iron Lord quests/bounties.  All those patrol missions plus the huge rewards from the bounties got me 2 rank-ups on my Warlock yesterday (probably 1 1/2 levels).  These are also much easier/faster to get in a fireteam.  After doing them on a team with my Warlock, I did them solo on my Hunter later and still have lots to do since getting the hammer kills on your own takes longer (while they stack on the fireteam).  And of course patrol missions are always faster with a team.

FYI, while this won't apply to most of us for a while, once you hit 385 there are very few activities that give you stuff over 385. I have one friend who is at that level and he says even the Raid is capped at 385. However, Nightfall rewards are dropping for him at 388. I'm not sure what else does - I think he said the faction packages capped out at 385 too.

By the way, a quick way to a couple of Vanguard packages is to do the Iron Lord quests/bounties. All those patrol missions plus the huge rewards from the bounties got me 2 rank-ups on my Warlock yesterday (probably 1 1/2 levels). These are also much easier/faster to get in a fireteam. After doing them on a team with my Warlock, I did them solo on my Hunter later and still have lots to do since getting the hammer kills on your own takes longer (while they stack on the fireteam). And of course patrol missions are always faster with a team.
just run the last story mission for hammer kills

So... I'm back! I've been playing and enjoying the new content. Need to make new Destiny friends since most that I used to play with quit. Feel like raiding or anything my GT is BeFlatLine. I'm always willing to help do whatever others need.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Made 356 today, the only problem I foresee for myself is running out of exotic shards and coins. Since I keep infusing things instead of using or equipping the new stuff when I get my drops or decode things. I also find myself just infusing all my year 2 stuff instead of leveling up the new stuff. Still rocking my Hung Jury, Black Spindle and Raid Helmet and Chest.

The only time I can reliably (or with a small amount of effort anyway) complete the S.A.B.E.R. strike is when it is Hive attacking the WarSat. If it's Fallen or Taken (like it was last night) we have a hard time surviving. What's the secret to completing this step (especially when it's the Nightfall)? I imagine it would be easier with a Bubble Titan, but we don't have one of those.

No more farming Omnigul in the middle of that strike when there is a good burn. They just hot fixed it where he only drops rewards at the very end.

No more farming Omnigul in the middle of that strike when there is a good burn. They just hot fixed it where he only drops rewards at the very end.
I've actually had trouble keeping her tethered long enough to kill her lately anyway. End of an era. I've always rationalized that the scream you hear after you kill her is her resurrecting herself. :)

The only time I can reliably (or with a small amount of effort anyway) complete the S.A.B.E.R. strike is when it is Hive attacking the WarSat. If it's Fallen or Taken (like it was last night) we have a hard time surviving. What's the secret to completing this step (especially when it's the Nightfall)? I imagine it would be easier with a Bubble Titan, but we don't have one of those.
I don't know. We had Taken and I was a bubble Titan and it was pretty easy. With the Arc burn it could be tough with both Fallen and Taken. I still need to run two more Nightfalls (on Warlock and Hunter) if anyone is up for that. I'm going to end up doing an extra one tonight because of the exotic pulse rifle quest but unfortunately it has to be on the one guy I already ran it on.

I ground out my first new weekly crucible bounty last night. It was last week's Supremacy one. I had all the steps done except I only had 19 out of 50 primary kills. I got most of my kills running shotgun (to grab them crests!). So I played about 4-5 matches concentrating on primary kills. I got one legendary drop (a Matador at 374 - I was 373). I was expecting an awesome reward from turning in the bounty. What did I get? A blue heavy weapon engram. WTF!? It might have been that I got more than the usual strange coins. If so, that makes two super-crappy weekly rewards in a row (11 3 of coins from Nightfall, strange coins from weekly crucible).

I'm not sure I like these new weekly crucible bounties. I like that they only take up one slot, but they seem to take longer to complete. Maybe the control one is simpler - I haven't given that a shot yet. On the other hand, I like that you can keep collecting them week-to-week so you can finish them up later (maybe waiting for that game type to be the Daily or something).

I got a 368 Celestial Nighthawk from Shaxx this last time.  Every other time (but one - that was a Shadow Scout Rifle with Explosive Rounds) has been 20 Strange Coins.  I want a strangle emote in this game SO BAD. :p

Made it to phase 2 of the final boss tonight on the raid.  Pretty enjoyable overall.  Should be in a good position to run it with my other characters as well this week if anyone is running.

Just have 2 players camping where the adds spawn in front of the warsat and after 3 or 4 waves, switch to the back spawn while the other player caps the warsat.

bread's done
Back