Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously. How many people bought an Xbone just to play offline, except they're also interested in Elder Scrolls Online, except that's the only game they want to play online? Seems a bit far-fetched.

I seriously doubt there are many people who own either an xbox one or ps4 that don't already have the paid subscription to either. So it isn't much of a selling point. Definitely see the fanboys bringing it up though. Grasping at straws.
i know quite a few Xbox One and PS4 owners that don't have either PSN or XBL Gold. Personally, I have had both services on and off over the past few years and do consider not having to have a paid service in order to play a subscription game a very significant selling point. Frankly, even if someone has XBL Gold today doesn't mean they will want to be locked into continuing to pay for it on top of the subscription to ESO six months or a year from now.

Thanks. Pre-ordered ESO Imperial for the X1. I'm hoping this game runs just as smooth as the PS4 version (this recent Tomb Raider 60fps vs 30fps worries me)!

Any idea why it's so heard to get a copy of Assassins Creed Black Flag CE for PS4? If ever, you guys think it's one the CEs that wil go up in value later on because it's rare right now even though it's an Assassins Creed game. ^_^*

Are the LR pre-order cards of any significance to the shipment of games they will be receiving?

I tried back today and I talked to a manager at my Target after last night and he looked into it and told me they only got the 360 pre-order cards in. Does that directly reflect to the games they will be receiving, as in them only getting 360 copies of the game , or is there no correlation?

Hopefully it goes to bestbuy as well. I wanna get my 20% off!
It took them a few weeks after Amazon/GS for the Diablo 3 CE to pop up so i'm sure it'll appear sometime in February.

*EDIT*

Looks like its up.

Really debating on getting the Titanfall CE from best buy and get 20% off but like some mentioned earlier since it hasn't sold out yet I'm wondering if I should wait for a price drop.

Got a weird Error on Best Buy when trying to checkout

• The shipping method youve selected is not available for the following item:
    {0}

Added the price for the ESO Imperial as well as added the links for them all.  Also added a picture of Diablo III Reaper of Soul's CE contents since they finally had a picture

Thanks to everyone for posting updates! It is much appreciated

That's 79.99 after GCU and $15 month. Cost to play ESO for 1 yr = 15*11 + 80 = $~245.  :wall:  

Guess I'll stick with the Witcher 3.  Looks awesome and suppose to be 3x bigger than skyrim. 

That's 79.99 after GCU and $15 month. Cost to play ESO for 1 yr = 15*11 + 80 = $~245. :wall:

Guess I'll stick with the Witcher 3. Looks awesome and suppose to be 3x bigger than skyrim.
Or play the crap out of it for a month and be happy at that.

Looks like we will be getting BD and ToS C next week!!!!! Danganronpa the week after!!! And the Pokemon X Guide Part 2 Collector's Hardcover for 13 bucks... I gots 'em all on preorder mane

Looks like we will be getting BD and ToS C next week!!!!! Danganronpa the week after!!! And the Pokemon X Guide Part 2 Collector's Hardcover for 13 bucks... I gots 'em all on preorder mane
Thx, forgot the new guide was coming out.

Adding to my list of pre orders.

I hate feb/March

Easy decision.
Elder Scrolls Imperial Edition from Best Buy, minus 20% for GCU plus $10 Rewards. Like getting it for $70.

I think I'm looking forward to the book and statue more than the game.

i wonder if this will actually be rare. LOL

atleast, you can give the love charm to your special someone.
Is anything they (aksys) do rare/valuable outside the 999 watches/bracelets?

I know some of their games and CE/LE have resale value initially but that is usually because they don't get inventory to stores on time (a Tuesday release might not arrive to Gamestop until Friday) and people panic and buy from eBay.

Is anything they (aksys) do rare/valuable outside the 999 watches/bracelets?

I know some of their games and CE/LE have resale value initially but that is usually because they don't get inventory to stores on time (a Tuesday release might not arrive to Gamestop until Friday) and people panic and buy from eBay.
i have never even heard of this game, i couldn't find much info on it. what is this game like?

999 or Hakuoki? The former is a sci-fi/mystery visual novel, and the latter is a visual novel aimed at people who like to date males.
i mean Hakuoki. lol, i guess i will pass, since i have no interest in dating males at all.

I can't seem to find an answer to this question on their website or through google.  If I preorder the Lightning Returns collector's edition and wanted to get free shipping, the other item I want is a preorder released at the end of March.  Are they going to ship my items separately or wait and ship them all at once?  Thanks.

Looks like its a G1 case. Let's see how many people rage. :p
I don't understand why people would... I mean I would of been more surprised if they handled these any different from what they did with Tomb Raider...

And it looks like this will be EXACTLY like tomb raider... both consoles get G1, all stores will get a boat load of inventory---most likely the entire first run will be steelbooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back