Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they do charge right away. Kinda annoying. I was planning to order two copies like many others, but I'm none too thrilled about paying so much so far in advance. Edit: Boss below explained it better.

So I ordered 1 Drakengard CE earlier today and it said order completed but the order seems to not exist. Im going to try to contact DR to cancel this if it actually went through and order 2 of these with free shipping. Anyone have a similar problem?

explain that to me? how is holding it different than taking it? either way they have my money up front right?
They periodically but an authorization charge on your card to make sure it's still active. It will show up to hold funds for a few days, then drop off. Then when it ships, the permanent charge goes in.

since so many preordered Drakengard 3 Ce From DR,

here is the US English language trailer for the game, with gameplay footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DphzJNaE1Yo

GOD DAMN, this shit better become rare because it just cost me 100 bucks!

Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition [PS3] (details)

$79.99

Pre-order DLC Pack Wave 1: Japanese VO + 2 Bonus Items (details)

$0.00

Extended Download Service (details)

$0.00

Shipping Method:
Shipping
If shipping to a PO Box, please select USPS as your shipping method.

$11.99

Tax

$7.36

Total

$99.34

bastards... ( i can't afford buying 2 atm which is why i'm going with 1.)

gonna get off the computer now before i dig myself into a deeper hole. thx everyone for answering my questions. looking forward to see my 100 bucks back in a few days or early next week..... sigh.

since so many preordered Drakengard 3 Ce From DR,

here is the US English language trailer for the game, with gameplay footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DphzJNaE1Yo
Hears Zero's Voice. Immediately recognizes her as Mitsuru Kirijo of Persona 3 Fame (aka Tara Platt).

Yea... Digital River is a damn mess!

I had to call and have them remove X/X2 from my LR order so that I wouldn't have to wait 'til March to get my  LR game. Because of that, I had to pay an extra $7 X/X2 and Drakengard was $11 shipping. Jesus.

Anyway, can anyone explain to me what the Lightning Return "cards" from Target are?

Yea... Digital River is a damn mess!

I had to call and have them remove X/X2 from my LR order so that I wouldn't have to wait 'til March to get my LR game. Because of that, I had to pay an extra $7 X/X2 and Drakengard was $11 shipping. Jesus.

Anyway, can anyone explain to me what the Lightning Return "cards" from Target are?
People are worried that the steelbook edition will be for pre-orders only. So a lot of CAGs are getting the pre-order card so that they can ensure they get a steelbook edition from Target. Plus if you do the pre-order card I do believe you get a $5 GC when you pick up the game.

People are worried that the steelbook edition will be for pre-orders only. So a lot of CAGs are getting the pre-order card so that they can ensure they get a steelbook edition from Target. Plus if you do the pre-order card I do believe you get a $5 GC when you pick up the game.
Oh, I see. I've never preordered from Target. How much do you have to put down?

Is everyone just planning on picking up the preorder, keeping the steelbook and returning the game?

Oh, I see. I've never preordered from Target. How much do you have to put down?

Is everyone just planning on picking up the preorder, keeping the steelbook and returning the game?
The game is inside the steelbook so returning it and keeping the steelbook is not an option sadly :whistle2:(

You only have to put $1 down on the card.

The game is inside the steelbook so returning it and keeping the steelbook is not an option sadly :whistle2:(

You only have to put $1 down on the card.
Man, I hate these retailer specific bonuses :\

Luckily I'm not super into steelbooks. Too much of a hassle to collect, IMO, and they're inconsistent in quality. Still... would have liked to had it, just so my LR feels more "complete".

Thanks for informing me, btw.

Updated some availabilities.

Also would like to note that Demon Gaze is now less than 50% and Witch & Hundred Knight is under 25% so if you have interest in either I would order sooner rather than later!

For items out of stock at the big 3 retailers, would you guys like listing from other retailers?  Maybe not newegg so much since I've read of many screw jobs from them.  Perhaps Wal-Mart and Target?

Updated some availabilities.

Also would like to note that Demon Gaze is now less than 50% and Witch & Hundred Knight is under 25% so if you have interest in either I would order sooner rather than later!

For items out of stock at the big 3 retailers, would you guys like listing from other retailers? Maybe not newegg so much since I've read of many screw jobs from them. Perhaps Wal-Mart and Target?
yeah, i wouldn't mind that. Newegg is very iffy in fulfilling certain Collectors editions. not very reliable.

Not bad, basically the only update was the steelbook right? Looking forward to getting mine soon!

Put in my order for ESO for X1 and PS4 until I decide which one.

Man I wish I could get that Tales CE.
Yeah, I'm getting ESO on the X1, I just hope both consoles will have a good enough population for a while to make the game more fun.

"Initially, Namco Bandai planned to release 15,000 collector's editions of the game, but recently bumped that number up to 18,000."

Tales..

Guess retailers may open up preorders OR BB & Walmart are going to stock it.

Too many exclusive CE's coming out.  I'd like to order all 4 that Square has but I'd rather not spend the extra $30+ to have them shipped separately or wait 3+ months to get everything either.

So, with the Digital River fiasco, I currently have:

• LR:FFXIII CE and FFX/X-2 HD ordered together, both waiting until the March date to ship. This will get cancelled if they don't ship out the LR:FXIII CE out separately.
    Put in a refund request for this now.

[*]LR:FFXIII CE ordered by itself as of today. No confirmation of shipment yet, but confirmation of order. Will get returned if they ship out the above order outside of the combo.
  • Will be keeping this one. Still no shipment confirmation.

[*]FFX/X-2 HD ordered by itself as of today. No confirmation of shipment yet, but confirmation of order. Will get returned if they ship out the first order above outside of the combo.
  • Will be keeping this one.

[*]D3 CE by itself that I already cancelled, awaiting refund.
  • Refund posted, hooray!

[*]D3 CE with plushie that I already cancelled, awaiting refund.
  • Refund posted, hooray!

[*]2x copies of D3 CE that I will keep with the intent of reselling the lesser quality one.

I know some of those are my fault, but their ordering process is such a PITA and their site just doens't work correctly. I've learned how to checkout successfully now, but it's definitely not a user-friendly method.
Updated

Not bad, basically the only update was the steelbook right? Looking forward to getting mine soon!
I don't think the art booklet was listed before, either, for the Tales CE. Also, while it listed a "multi-disc" soundtrack, they had pictured two discs previously and now they state it's a 4 disc soundtrack. Now I regret not ordering it.... maybe more will pop up for order around release.

oh shit. so i canceled the black friday order i did (since the CE of drak3 was announced and i didn't need the regular edition, plus i was tired of waiting for the other stuff to get in), and i just  noticed they processed the refund.

however it seems paypal put the money back in the old CC i had used. however due to the target hack, that CC is no longer available. :O :O what the hell is gonna happen here? i thought paypal would just keep it in my account not credit it back to my card.

oh shit. so i canceled the black friday order i did (since the CE of drak3 was announced and i didn't need the regular edition, plus i was tired of waiting for the other stuff to get in), and i just noticed they processed the refund.

however it seems paypal put the money back in the old CC i had used. however due to the target hack, that CC is no longer available. :O :O what the hell is gonna happen here? i thought paypal would just keep it in my account not credit it back to my card.
Call the CC company to get that sorted out.

Anyone else getting kinda antsy looking at the tracking for the LR CE. Mine hasn't updated on USPS and I literally check 10 or more times a day.

Anyone else getting kinda antsy looking at the tracking for the LR CE. Mine hasn't updated on USPS and I literally check 10 or more times a day.
Considering Digital River told me I couldn't just cancel the tonberry so they cancelled my whole order and then I replaced it and now I'm concerned about my new order? Yes I'm getting antsy due to lack of any tracking or shipping confirmation. :(

To be realistic though, all the fulfillment is handled by a third party so depending on how the system updates who knows how often they actually pass data through. I feel confident they do a daily dump file at best so I'm not going to start spazzing out until Friday comes and goes and I have no confirmation.

If I preorder two things that come out on different dates from Square store, would they come separately or together? Thinking about getting FFX/X-2 CE and Drakengard CE.

[quote name="chickenbutt" post="11505060" timestamp="1391666433"]If I preorder two things that come out on different dates from Square store, would they come separately or together? Thinking about getting FFX/X-2 CE and Drakengard CE.[/quote] I think its already been said the come together. They wait for latest shipping date.

Tried ordering the LR CE through Paypal last night. Did it even go through? It brought me back to the Cart after I logged on to Paypal and went through that process. Still not showing anything with Paypal 24 hours later.

Tried ordering the LR CE through Paypal last night. Did it even go through? It brought me back to the Cart after I logged on to Paypal and went through that process. Still not showing anything with Paypal 24 hours later.
If you didn't get a PayPal receipt it didn't go through. If you are trying to check out with PayPal you have to first hit the checkout button to the right after adding items to your cart. When you get to the payment section then you choose PayPal.

If you login to your PayPal account and you don't see the transaction then I don't think the order went through.

That happened to me before, and it didnt go through. When it goes through, at the top of the very last screen you will see a breadcrumb for Order Complete. I think it was something like "Delivery Info>>Payment info>>Order Complete". That's probably not exact, but you get the idea.

I did that after double checking all my info. Clicked Submit and it brought me back to the cart with the item still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back