Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm do I keep my BB order for Mario kart or pay the $15 to take the train round trip Into the city and get the CE from Nintendo world
Why not do the trip 1st, if you successfully get the CE then just cancel your order/ or return the package to BBY. At least you get a backup.

If you start doing that Japan would just overwhelm the whole topic.
True. Only interested in english edition that playable in the states, and I think most CAGs in this thread feel the same way. How about only Amazon UK CE with different contents than NA counterpart? Watch Dogs Dedsec and ToX2 for example.

Be easier to keep the thread the same and make a completely separate thread for the other regions. Otherwise this thread would be no different then if you took the Xbox live and psn threads and combined them into one called the digital thread. It would lead to to many confusions in the long run.

I would bet majority of them sold to resellers knowing they could make money on the rest the country since nintendo stupidity limited the limited edition to New York City area only.
Yep. This is really a new low for Nintendo. A single retail store in one city with no means of mail order or on-line ordering and they still sold out in a single day.

A classic 3d space rts. http://www.ign.com/articles/1999/10/01/homeworld

Yeah, they can be rather hit or miss with quality, but since this is a remake of an existing game, rather than something new, I'm hopeful this will be a hit.
Basically its a 10+ year old game that was handled by another developer and they took it over. Both Duke Nukem & Aliens CM falled under this and their CE's are currently going for $20.

Basically its a 10+ year old game that was handled by another developer and they took it over. Both Duke Nukem & Aliens CM falled under this and their CE's are currently going for $20.
i think this is different, since its an older game, HD remaster, and limited quantities.

Don't worry, no one is forcing you to buy it... It's the same game, just with Hi-Res graphics and the ability to work on modern systems, not a new game like those other two.

I just got my Drakengard 3 codes in my email.

I ordered 2 and only got 1 set though.
Same here. Hopefully I will get my CE this time unlike the last time with FF X/X-2 CE that never arrived.

Code does not work yet though just a heads up to those who got one so far.

I got two sets, but ordered two sets of two.

However one order was on a credit card I knew was going to expire so I was told to just place another order while they were still in stock. I guess in reality I'm in the same boat since they should have sent out 4 but if they screw this up at least I'll get the right amount

I just got my Drakengard 3 codes in my email.

I ordered 2 and only got 1 set though.
Did you get 1 set of 2 codes? Someone in the Japanese Niche Games thread mentioned he preordered a single CE and got a single code in his email. I ordered two CEs and got two codes in the email like you did, so I bet each code contains the entire Wave 1 DLC.

I ordered 2 and have 2 separate codes in my email.

Is there way to check, and see what they are without redeeming them?

You can enter them on your PC or PS3, see what they unlock, then back out without continuing and you won't redeem the codes.

Someone already said they don't work yet, though, so you might not need to do that.

They're not available in the psn store right now. Once they're in the system, you can check the codes by inputting them and just make sure you don't select redeem afterwards if you don't want to use them right away

I have three preordered. One order with just a collectors edition and one order with a collectors and a standard edition. I received three codes in three separate emails.

Okay so a single code unlocks all the preorder DLC? That would make sense... I thought I got two codes, one for wave one DLC and one for wave 2 dlc

Okay so a single code unlocks all the preorder DLC? That would make sense... I thought I got two codes, one for wave one DLC and one for wave 2 dlc
I just know that people that ordered 2 copies of the CE on the same order got 2 codes on 1 email and people who ordered 1 copy got one code. I'm not sure if there will be 2 more emails coming for the rest of the dlc or if one code per game unlocks everything.

Looks like I'll stick with the Deluxe version with all the digital goodies, nothing in that kit interests me enough to warrant that price. Thanks for posting it though!

Looks like I'll stick with the Deluxe version with all the digital goodies, nothing in that kit interests me enough to warrant that price. Thanks for posting it though!
Same. I don't care for the physical stuff; more DLC would be the only thing that would make me begin to consider a CE. And it looks like it doesn't have anything extra over the LE.

I wonder if this was an accidental leak. You can find this via a search, but the individual product pages don't work. FYI, it's $169.99.

This is just my opinion but if they are making a Dragon Age CE for all platforms and/or if it isn't retailer specific I think it will be available cheaper post release.

Only way I'd pay $170 for that was if it was sold by TreeHouse and limited to say 5,000 units similar to what they did with Dead Space and Wolfenstein. 

But knowing EA/Bioware these won't be all that limited.

Could be wrong though

Put in a preorder for Inquisition edition at Gamestop for now. A bit overpriced but being a Dragon Age fan, I'll have to bite. Plus with Amazon's terrible packaging as of late, I'd much rather get it at Gamestop while it's available there. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back