Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
cool i just placed an order. 20 euros is 30 usd? expensive, but i rly want that steelbook lol. am i crazy? haha thnx jodou! ...i think lol

might be a dumb question, but are all steelbooks the same size? I have a ps3 so i want one that is the same size as my other games. I didnt see an option to choose when i ordered.

edit: nvm just noticed the link was for the ps3 version lol

[quote name='Jodou']Figured I'd post this here as well for anyone wanting the FFXIII-2 steelbook. Amazon.de has it for ~$27 shipped. It comes with the DLC codes (I doubt they work for the US), three lithograph cards, and BB pre-order book (obviously in German though) as well.

I should also note that this is sold and shipped by Amazon.de, not a third party seller.[/QUOTE]
Yes!!! We do know Amazon.de offers flat rate shipping to worldwide. ;)

[quote name='Zaku77']I don't think they ship games to the US[/QUOTE]
Amazon.de is the one & only site that ship medias including games to worldwide. I bought hundreds of movies and few games before from them.

[quote name='r3zzy']cool i just placed an order. 20 euros is 30 usd? expensive, but i rly want that steelbook lol. am i crazy? haha thnx jodou! ...i think lol[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with you. $30 just for the steelbook , lol. It's just such a beautiful one though.
Just got off the phone with Amazon, prime membership works only for one region but there is nothing stopping you from signing up with prime in other countries. I have an offer on the German website for a free month of prime, so I'm going to do what I mentioned above, wait until January then sign up for prime on the German site, should give me free shipping, or at least discounted shipping internationally.

[quote name='Jodou']Figured I'd post this here as well for anyone wanting the FFXIII-2 steelbook. Amazon.de has it for ~$27 shipped. It comes with the DLC codes (I doubt they work for the US), three lithograph cards, and BB pre-order book (obviously in German though) as well.

I should also note that this is sold and shipped by Amazon.de, not a third party seller.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

I kinda want to play the gold box/quick picks game w/ XIII-2, but I also don't want to not have it pre-ordered and have potential supply issues down the road :/

Decisions decisions

[quote name='Serpentor']If it's $30 in English I might consider it, I save the money for the US CE.[/QUOTE]
its in english. look at the photo from the site.

Its Live! Go Go Go!!!

:ps3: PLAYSTATION 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Crystal Edition von SquareEnix - PlayStation 3 - EUR 84,03 after VAT removed
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Limited Collector's Edition von Koch Media GmbH - PlayStation 3 - EUR 58,82 after VAT removed

:360: XBOX 360
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Crystal Edition von SquareEnix - Xbox 360 - EUR 84,03 after VAT removed
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Limited Collector's Edition von Koch Media GmbH - Xbox 360 - EUR 58,82 after VAT removed

Order now Final Fantasy XIII-2 in the standard, or Crystal Limited Collector's Edition for the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 along with the Final Fantasy and you get the Steelbox Steelbox free
LINK

Steelbook + Bonus Only
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbox (PS3) von Square Enix - PlayStation 3 - EUR 6,72 after VAT removed
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbox (Xbox360) von Square Enix - Xbox 360 - EUR 6,72 after VAT removed

SHIPPING IS EUR 14 FLAT RATE. SHIPS WORLDWIDE.

PS3 IS REGION-FREE. PLAYS IN ENGLISH VIA MAIN MENU FROM THE START-UP SCREEN.

PRE-ORDER NOW AND DON'T WAIT FOR THE LAST MINUTE! WHEN THE PRICE DROP, YOU GET THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE WHEN THIS SHIP.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Its Live! Go Go Go!!!

:ps3: PLAYSTATION 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Crystal Edition von SquareEnix - PlayStation 3 - EUR 84,03 after VAT removed
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Limited Collector's Edition von Koch Media GmbH - PlayStation 3 - EUR 58,82 after VAT removed

:360: XBOX 360
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Crystal Edition von SquareEnix - Xbox 360 - EUR 84,03 after VAT removed
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Limited Collector's Edition von Koch Media GmbH - Xbox 360 - EUR 58,82 after VAT removed

http://www.amazon.de/Final-Fantasy-..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1321670873&sr=1-1

Steelbook + Bonus Only
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbox (PS3) von Square Enix - PlayStation 3 - EUR 6,72 after VAT removed
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbox (Xbox360) von Square Enix - Xbox 360 - EUR 6,72 after VAT removed

SHIPPING IS EUR 14 FLAT RATE. SHIPS WORLDWIDE.

PS3 IS REGION-FREE. PLAYS IN ENGLISH VIA MAIN MENU FROM THE START-UP SCREEN.

PRE-ORDER NOW AND DON'T WAIT FOR THE LAST MINUTE! WHEN THE PRICE DROP, YOU GET THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE WHEN THIS SHIP.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Gonna head to the bank and then place an order(if I can figure out what the heck that site is saying)

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Thanks. Gonna head to the bank and then place an order(if I can figure out what the heck that site is saying)[/QUOTE]

If you use Chrome it can auto-translate it for you. The translations are usually decent enough.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Thanks. Gonna head to the bank and then place an order(if I can figure out what the heck that site is saying)[/QUOTE]
You don't have to read german, just pretend you ordering from amazon.com.

I appreciate this post, thanks a bunch. Placed an order.

The NA Collector's Edition for FF XIII - 2 seems pretty good with the full soundtrack included. Might buy that one instead of the European one with the steel book.

Wait, so the Crystal edition basically comes with a shirt over the US CE? Think I'll just keep my US and steelbook orders heh.

Contents of the FINAL FANTASY XIII-2: CRYSTAL EDITION includes
- "FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Original Soundtrack" on four CDs in high-quality digipak packaging
- Exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIII-2-Shirt by SQUARE ENIX PRODUCTS
- Artbook "The Art of Final Fantasy XIII-2"
- 6 high-quality postcard collection
- High-quality art print of Lightning

No print of Lightning, no lithos, no t-shirt, and... a different artbook (maybe?)

I still can't justify the insane price for the Crystal Edition, mainly due to all the German >.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Contents of the FINAL FANTASY XIII-2: CRYSTAL EDITION includes
- "FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Original Soundtrack" on four CDs in high-quality digipak packaging
- Exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIII-2-Shirt by SQUARE ENIX PRODUCTS
- Artbook "The Art of Final Fantasy XIII-2"
- 6 high-quality postcard collection
- High-quality art print of Lightning[/QUOTE]
Right, then cross off what comes with the steelbook and US CE and. . .

[quote name='Coltin']Geez, I want the steelbook but I don't want to pay that shipping cost for it[/QUOTE]

I ordered 2 steelbooks (1 for each system). Shipping total was the same despite quantity.

The steelbook is the exact same for both consoles, no?

Whatever happened to that Futureshop Product Buyer saying he was 90% sure he could get the steelbooks as a pre-order bonus?

[quote name='salty tbone']The Metal Gear Solid HD limited edition for PS3 is back in stock at GS.com. Don't know if 360 ever went OOS but that's available too.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-limited-edition/97605

Knowing the game is going to be $35 black friday at Kmart makes it even harder for me to pay that much more for the art book, but I'm a sucker for (perceived) rarity.[/QUOTE]
This is one LE I don't understand the pull for. $30 fetches you a book. :roll:

I'll explain this yet again. Softcover artbooks MSRP for $40-50 and sell on amazon for around $30. Hardcover artbooks (like this one) usually go for about $80. Throw in the fact that you get a cool collectors box, an it's a great deal.

Oh, so hey.

If anyone wants to get in on the Amazon.de Steelbooks, lemme know (we all place one order, once it's shipped to the US I will ship to people individually for a fraction of the cost).

If shipping is a flat $30, we might as well order in bulk and cut down on the shipping for everyone involved. Group buying, go!

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Oh, so hey.

If anyone wants to get in on the Amazon.de Steelbooks, lemme know (we all place one order, once it's shipped to the US I will ship to people individually for a fraction of the cost).

If shipping is a flat $30, we might as well order in bulk and cut down on the shipping for everyone involved. Group buying, go![/QUOTE]

I thoughT it cost $30 shipped?

I might. Depends on how many others want to do this. It's about $14 per, plus splitting shipping to the US, then shipping to our house.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']The steelbook is the exact same for both consoles, no?

Whatever happened to that Futureshop Product Buyer saying he was 90% sure he could get the steelbooks as a pre-order bonus?[/QUOTE]

No. pS3 case is smaller, as it is Blu ray. 360 is standard DVD case size

Just checked, 48 euros for 5 ( just for reference) shipped to USA. Add in 5 USD per person for shipping to their house, including buying a bubble wrap to put it in and that's about $18 US a person for a group buy of 5

And someone mentioned joining prime a few days before to get free expeditied shipping....that would reduce cost further, to around 16 a person, which would be the minimum cost per person no matter what.

Prinny, are you going to do it? Or are you just trying to start a GB.

To the person organizing the sale of the FF XIII-2 Steelbooks. Is it for just the steelcase? or the Crystal Edition entirely. I bought the US FFXIII-2 Limited Edition, but really only want the Steelcase that European and Australian buyers are getting as pre-order bonuses. If it's for the steelcase ONLY, than I'm in, as I don't care for the rest of the Crystal Edition contents.

I also might be interested in participating in the group order, depending on how much it'll end up costing. I'd appreciate a PM if anything gets decided.

GAH!! Why do I have to be so weak when it comes to this stuff.

Looked at the FF steelbook on amazon.de and ended up noticing that the Arkham City Steelbook Edition was still available so I picked up both.

[quote name='Vigilante']I also might be interested in participating in the group order, depending on how much it'll end up costing. I'd appreciate a PM if anything gets decided.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here!

[quote name='Coltin']Yeah, same here![/QUOTE]

We have at least 5 interested. I'd be willing to do it if Prinny doesn't want to. I suggest ordering an extra or two in case a customs agent goes overboard with his box knife during inspection

[quote name='no_exit']GAH!! Why do I have to be so weak when it comes to this stuff.

Looked at the FF steelbook on amazon.de and ended up noticing that the Arkham City steelbook was still available so I picked up both.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the Arkham City steelbook? or the Steelbook Edition. I browsed amazon.de and only found the Steelbook editions of the game. Now you got me wanting the Arkham City Steelbook ONLY :p

[quote name='NolbertoS']Do you mean the Arkham City steelbook? or the Steelbook Edition. I browsed amazon.de and only found the Steelbook editions of the game. Now you got me wanting the Arkham City Steelbook ONLY :p[/QUOTE]
Sorry, the steelbook edition. I'll correct the original post.

Gots to get me some of that Catwoman.

I think iNCREDiPiNOY wants to start the group.

Hey I might set up group buy for Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook, since I have lot of shipping supplies & steelbook protection for it. Just let them know I'm ordering 20 by 20 depending on the group buy. Tell them to go to gotogroupbuy.com.

PM him about it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back