2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2021
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/20/19)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/27/19)
12/27/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Watch Dogs: Legion: [Ubisoft]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

12/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea my Payment was Declined too

Prompted me to Revise my Payment Method which I just used the same Card

Hoping everything works itself out
When did y'all order it? Was there a charge showing up before the decline notification? My card showed a charge since Saturday but still no shipment. It says June 3rd to 19th for estimated delivery.

When did y'all order it? Was there a charge showing up before the decline notification? My card showed a charge since Saturday but still no shipment. It says June 3rd to 19th for estimated delivery.
May 23rd as it was going in out of Stock

With Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

I ordered two days ago. Paid with a visa debit card and it declined and prompted me to choose a different payment. Paid with a visa credit card next and it still declined however. Bank says they didn't decline the payment so it must be Amazon then :/

I ordered two days ago. Paid with a visa debit card and it declined and prompted me to choose a different payment. Paid with a visa credit card next and it still declined however. Bank says they didn't decline the payment so it must be Amazon then :/
Is it possible either Visa or your bank is declining it for a being a foreign transaction?

Wait, seriously? That's weak. I wasted $2 on some gross candy for nothing...
I went all in on the promo and the accessories included lasted me until mid-game, so was worth it to me.

Bummed I didn’t know about the Tony Hawk CE until now. I used to ride Birdhouse + bLind and Falcon 2 was one of my decks before it snapped. Last board I ever rode was a Falcon 3 and it’s currently hanging on the wall. Could never figure out any tricks, like a basic kick flip but I was a grind king. I loved nothing more than to wax up a surface and boardslide/grind all day.

My payment declined again this morning but I just let it sit

I checked again just now and it's preparing for dispatch, payment fixed itself as I figured since the money has been taken out

Mine shipped yesterday, but there's been no progress in terms of movement.. possible that Amazon UK is behind just like Amazon US. 

Amazon UK: "We're writing to let you know that the following items have been unexpectedly delayed: "Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Limited Edition) - Collector's Set (Nintendo Switch)" Estimated arrival date: June 06 2020 - July 02 2020 One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies."

How can it go from preparing to dispatch to delayed a month  :whistle2:x

Hope we get an unboxing of TLOU2 CE soon, made impulse purchase on it. Not a fan of the statue, and sure the real thing will look worse.... Gotta decided if I want to keep my PO.

Got my Xeno from Amazon UK. My goodness, what is with their packaging? I brought it up before but their cardboard boxes always seem so much freaking flimsier than in the US. I've ordered like 10 things from them in my life and I'd say like 8 out of 10 arrived with the packaging half torn open by arrival.

All of the corners are dinged pretty badly and the cherry on top was when the UPS driver was walking it to my door, the damn game broke through the box and fell onto the concrete. That's how flimsy the cardboard box was it just ripped open.

And of course it was stuffed into one of those burrito cardboard packages.

My orders from there never arrive in good shape, I'm gonna stop using Amazon UK.

Who else is selling it besides gamestop for 399

Getting error when tring to check out at Microsoft store. My brother in law wants this.

Who else is selling it besides gamestop for 399

Getting error when tring to check out at Microsoft store. My brother in law wants this.
You're getting an error because you already ordered one. It's limit 1. It checks your MS account/address/payment for duplicates.

Didnt get an email yet. But your right lol. I feel stupid. I dont know why I didnt think to check that. Well he will get one. At a good price.

Well thank god. Out of stock now on Microsoft store.

Kinda surprised these preorders are not sold out yet.
I can almost guarantee that this console will be selling for $800+ by Christmas. Yes, there’s the new Xbox coming, however this will be the last special edition x made, not to mention the fact that it’s super cool and only 45k were produced.

This system will age like fine whine, give it 2-3 years and it’ll start selling in the $1000’s.

Hmmmm how do we feel about these?

I do want one but $50 seems pretty pricey for something with 4 games.
Personally I'm disappointed in both the number of games and the fact that each color has a different set. If this was ~$20 I'd probably still pick it up, but it's not worth $50 (especially since that ~1" screen is probably a bit unplayable)

On Game Gear Micro: Most mini / emu boxes have been hacked, provided they're popular enough (sigh, Capcom Home Arcade). Maybe this will too.

I purchased it even though I have literally no idea what I'll play on it, lol. I just love the design of the console and controller itself truly a very nice collector's piece. Now I just need to downgrade my Ellie Edition to the SE because that + Ghost of Tsushime CE are going to murder my wallet this month.

I'm glad they didn't announce a PS4 variant because ohhhh boy... I have no self control.. SMH.

I said fuck it and ordered one from Wal-Mart. Gonna try to sell my current One X locally. This girl I talk to just mentioned wanting to buy a game console to play Call of Duty so this is looking like a win win situation, won't even have to bring my console over when I spend the night. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back