2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get an order in before they sold out, so thanks for the link! My Target order is stuck processing, so I'm guessing that will be cancelled. Hoping the same doesn't happen from Nintendo.

Scalpers making this difficult, if I had a guess.
Pretty much guaranteed- scalpers are making everything more diff to get.

I'm giving up. If I win the lottery, I'll just buy it for scalper prices on eBay.

Almost every item has at least one restock no matter how rare. Even the Breath of the Wild Master Edition did.

Patience is a virtue.
Even with a restock, life gets in the way of the short time those things are up. Not everyone can refresh pages at 2am or check apps while going to work. Importing may have cost an extra $20, but it was a guarantee purchase. It's more about gambling than patience.

For people who have used Shop4Megastore before, do they pack items well and how is their customer service/support? Never used them before but had to for Skyward sword since I was at work every other time and for $110 shipped it better get here without damage...

Must have had a 10% credit card offer on my Gamestop cc, I got the Joycons for $71.99. My order said I saved 14.99, which was -6.99 (free ship) and another $8 off. 

My Skyward Sword bundle (game, steelbook, t-shirt and key chain) from Game was delivered to my buddy who lives in the UK, he said the box was wide open but somehow everything was still in there and nothing was damaged. The homie boxed it back up and put it in another box before he shipped it to me. Needless to say I'm excited

I have my Skyward Sword Joycons coming from Amazon.it, but managed to get an instore pickup order from Best Buy (arriving in store 7/25)
Not sure if I should keep both, or try to sell one set to make up for my international shipping

My Skyward Sword bundle (game, steelbook, t-shirt and key chain) from Game was delivered to my buddy who lives in the UK, he said the box was wide open but somehow everything was still in there and nothing was damaged. The homie boxed it back up and put it in another box before he shipped it to me. Needless to say I'm excited
Speaking of import SS, has anyone's order from Shop4World show a tracking number? Mine shows shipped but no tracking always makes me worried...

Speaking of import SS, has anyone's order from Shop4World show a tracking number? Mine shows shipped but no tracking always makes me worried...
Shop4Megastore and shop4world are the same I assume? I have no tracking number at Shop4Megastore. Which is part of why I asked above how reliable and responsive they may be. Having relatively overpaid I wanna make sure this thing shows up in good condition...

If I remembered correctly, you won't get a tracking from Shop4. However, USPS Informed Delivery should starts tracking it once the package pass through US Custom.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I'm the only person who ordered one, but how the fuck has Target been backordered on a BioMutant CE that I pre-ordered in April for 1.5 MONTHS now? They've strung me along with delay approvals in all that time, yet Amazon was happy to sell me one that just arrived today as a backup. Normally I wouldn't care but the Target order was for $30 less via coupons and red card.

Anyone else actually order this and have this nonsense happen? I'm getting to the point I can't trust any retailer to actually deliver. . .

What's your experience been in terms of packing and time in transit. Have no idea which courier they used what with the absence of tracking info
About 2-4 weeks for delivery by USPS. I've only ever ordered standard games from them and they've used thin cardboard mailers.

Maybe an unusual place to ask this... I really want that Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook. But I don't necessarily want to pay full retail price... How long do you think it stays available after release? Don't usually buy deluxe editions so I'm unfamiliar with their stock/price drops post release.

Maybe an unusual place to ask this... I really want that Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook. But I don't necessarily want to pay full retail price... How long do you think it stays available after release? Don't usually buy deluxe editions so I'm unfamiliar with their stock/price drops post release.
If it sell like FF7 Remake Deluxe then there probably won't be much of a discount, but if it couldn't move like Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition, we could see under $30 within 3 months.

Don't remember who was interested in importing Life Is Strange True Colors steelbook, but Amazon DE finally got some and now allowing it to be shipped internationally.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B093CKQYJY/?coliid=I27K9A6JNUO8R9&colid=LZUMVIKO1KQP&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

On the same note, Amazon DE got some FF7R Intergrade steelbook shipment, game + steelbook for €80

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B093CHZSD1/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=final+fantasy+7+remake&qid=1626655579&s=videogames&sr=1-3

Don't remember who was interested in importing Life Is Strange True Colors steelbook, but Amazon DE finally got some and now allowing it to be shipped internationally.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B093CKQYJY/?coliid=I27K9A6JNUO8R9&colid=LZUMVIKO1KQP&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

On the same note, Amazon DE got some FF7R Intergrade steelbook shipment, game + steelbook for €80

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B093CHZSD1/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=final+fantasy+7+remake&qid=1626655579&s=videogames&sr=1-3
Got life is strange. I didn't like FF7 enough to buy another expensive steelbook and support crappy upgrade systems.

I really enjoyed both the Remake and DLC too. I liked how every character feels unique with the new battle system. Yuffie is also a much better and likeable character than the original. 

Ff7 remake battle system on hard is one of the greatest. Inter grade too. Love it
I loved the game but I could not get past the first boss on hard. I mean, I struggled a bit on normal too so didn't think hard would be plausible for me but still... Sometimes I wonder how some people get so good at a game and I can't even get past the first boss.

Got my Cris Tales CE in the mail today.  A bit underwhelming but I wanted to support the developers.  Be warned the outer box wasn't sealed and is extremely flimsy and prone to damages and creasing.  At least it was shipped in a well protected and sturdy shipping box.

I loved the game but I could not get past the first boss on hard. I mean, I struggled a bit on normal too so didn't think hard would be plausible for me but still... Sometimes I wonder how some people get so good at a game and I can't even get past the first boss.
This is how I felt about God of War. I couldn't even get pass the first battle on hard mode. Spent 2 hours before I gave up and just put the game on normal mode.

FFVII Remake is a good game though it took a very long time before the story got interesting. A lot of fan service in the game that degraded the game imo but towards the end the game picked up. Thankfully the battle system is fantastic and kept me going.

This is how I felt about God of War. I couldn't even get pass the first battle on hard mode. Spent 2 hours before I gave up and just put the game on normal mode.

FFVII Remake is a good game though it took a very long time before the story got interesting. A lot of fan service in the game that degraded the game imo but towards the end the game picked up. Thankfully the battle system is fantastic and kept me going.
Really? I think the first boss is one the easiest boss with all the visual cues to parry. Aside from Sephiroth 1-hit KO at the last battle, Roche (very subtle cues to parry, the one boss I could not parry a single hit) and the Arsenal (straight up endurance fight, if you don't manage MP right for Shell and Protect, you're done!) should be some of the hardest bosses on Hard Mode.

Gotterdammerung makes most bosses easier, so get that before running Hard mode.

Got my Cris Tales CE in the mail today. A bit underwhelming but I wanted to support the developers. Be warned the outer box wasn't sealed and is extremely flimsy and prone to damages and creasing. At least it was shipped in a well protected and sturdy shipping box.
Thanks for the insight. I was excited about this game and ordered it as well, even if it wasn't the greatest looking, so I'll keep an eye out.

Really? I think the first boss is one the easiest boss with all the visual cues to parry. Aside from Sephiroth 1-hit KO at the last battle, Roche (very subtle cues to parry, the one boss I could not parry a single hit) and the Arsenal (straight up endurance fight, if you don't manage MP right for Shell and Protect, you're done!) should be some of the hardest bosses on Hard Mode.

Gotterdammerung makes most bosses easier, so get that before running Hard mode.

Isn't it more difficult to get the Gotterdammerung than beating the entire game on hard? Haven't beat the game on hard or got the Gotterdammerung, but so far the hardest thing for me is to beat the pull up challenge.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the game not being interesting. I got to a village where you had to pick some flowers and got bored with it. I never played the original and the remake didn't win me over in the hours I put into it. I may continue it later, but have to find time to be motivated enough to start it again.

bread's done
Back