~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, dv8... unfortunately, I spent my money on items bought from NHL.com

don't know if you follow hockey, but the penguins just won the Stanley cup! :D

them being my fav team, i dropped $150 for items to memorize this moment.

[quote name='dv8mad']You must not have looked hard enough! They are in the video, book and card sections! ;)[/QUOTE]
O_O I didn't realize that!

Yuko Ogura maid outfit. =P~=P~=P~=P~=P~ Cosplay is breath-taking.
(Does your wifey do cosplay?...haha~ Of course, it's none of my business) :lol:

And Yuka Harada. My Jap teacher's name is Yuki Harada, so that kinda turned me off...T_T

Heh, thanks for the tip and bump. :applause:
Good luck with everything dv8.

Official dv8mad Lowball Repository~~ Anime, Games
signature_deepthakur.jpg

[quote name='dinobot']ah, dv8... unfortunately, I spent my money on items bought from NHL.com

don't know if you follow hockey, but the penguins just won the Stanley cup! :D

them being my fav team, i dropped $150 for items to memorize this moment.[/QUOTE]

We are no longer on speaking terms.

June 22nd estimated ship date for lost 1+2 BR. Really hope I get it by the 24th so I can get it out quick. Have all kinds of relatives cominginto town for my wedding that weekend. As long as I get it by friday, I'll be able to get it out right away.

[quote name='dv8mad']I enjoy hockey, but mostly just the minor league team in my city.

Fort Wayne Komets :whee:[/QUOTE]

Fort Wayne, Japan? :whistle2:k

[quote name='georox']We are no longer on speaking terms.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! I am guessing you are a Wings fan??
You comment reminds me of the nhl commercials.

That what they get for stealing Hossa from us. He is a curse! :D

[quote name='dv8mad']I enjoy hockey, but mostly just the minor league team in my city.

Fort Wayne Komets :whee:[/QUOTE]

Is hockey popular in Japan? I thought they've got a hockey team for the winter Olympics.

[quote name='Josef']Fort Wayne, Japan? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my hometown.

I have never heard anything about a hockey team in Japan. Plus, I don't like that they call it ice ho-kay. :bomb:

the_punisher - Got your items out today. Decided to go EMS since you had a decent sized box. Feel free to shower me with free gifts to say thanks! ;)

hockeystealth13 - Yours shipped today as well. You have showered me with enough gifts so nothing further is required. :rofl:

Link927 - Hanshin Tigers baseball is the big thing in Osaka and the surrounding area.

geo - Pshhh, I wish! Nope, best I ever find CDs in shops around here are half off or so, and as you know media in Japan, you know that's still more than new releases in the US! Amazon probably is the best bet. However, I hope to eventually add some more of our CDs up to the list, but nothing special I think.

EDIT FOR BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!:
So my wife just told me that she had a dream about a CAG last night. She said that she dreamed of thelonepig. I asked what he looked like, and she said he was Asian and really short. I said... Uhhh, pretty sure that wasn't him. She said that she kept thinking that it shouldn't be him, but it was. o_O

[quote name='dv8mad']EDIT FOR BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!:
So my wife just told me that she had a dream about a CAG last night. She said that she dreamed of thelonepig. I asked what he looked like, and she said he was Asian and really short. I said... Uhhh, pretty sure that wasn't him. She said that she kept thinking that it shouldn't be him, but it was. o_O[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not I. ;)

And now I'm off to sit in the Title Company's office to wait for the loan docs to come through. Here's to hoping everything pulls through!

EDIT:
It didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Link927']How are the sporting events in your area of Japan? Baseball? Or something more traditional such as Sumo or Kendo?[/QUOTE]

It's all about my Chiba Lotte Marines! GO BOBBY VALENTINE!

bump for the 8 man.

Linked!

EDIT FOR BELOW:
Many different things factor in;
A couple deals between us that go very well.
One really big deal that goes very well.
Random positive interactions that I happen to see.
Overall conduct on CAG.

[quote name='rmb']Lost is shipped!
from amazon:bouncy:
[/QUOTE]

:hot:==>:bouncy:==>:whistle2:s==>click==>:bomb:==>:bs:

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']bump for yellow sale goodness. i didnt spy a price on the demo and then saw it was bundled with the blu ray :([/QUOTE]

A real man wouldn't let that stop him! :lol:

[quote name='PlantDryad123']
How am I doing so far Mr. dv8mad?[/QUOTE]

Not too shabby.

[quote name='thelonepig']http://www.amazon.com/Sesame-Street...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1245284375&sr=8-1

There's your Abomination-free Sesame Street.[/QUOTE]

:cold: Expensive!

What?!?!?! Why do I need to be defeated?

What happened?

how long ago was this??? lol.... who was i talking to? and who is DinoNUT?

edit: oh that! lol.... that was b/c we want to see that kosmos figure!!! well... i really want to see it. lol

[quote name='hero101']Yellow sale is fail. You need a picture of something yellow (icons) in the OP so it is deemed a true yellow sale.[/QUOTE]

Luckily I still have one last bump left for the day! :cool:

tagskate_ahcpy004

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Any idea if Shady ship out those games from lowball yet? :|[/QUOTE]

Already PM'd, but I like to let others know that I plan to get everyone's stuff out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I've been busier than usual this month. Also, I've been sick the last couple of days. Wish I could actually rest though. :headache:

A real man wouldn't that is true, but what about a man who already owns advent kids on blu? Bahhh to you Squeenix for not bringing the demo stateside. I can get fucking legendary starfy(which is fun btw) but no ff xiii demo, what gives here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back