Official E3 2008 Thread

So far, this guy is a pretty good speaker.

Maybe it's because I couldn't stand that woman Nintendo put out there.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Man you really are a die hard fanboy and really bad at missing points. The point of that is that Nintendos major franchises are not represented at the moment nor are any new franchises other then joke casual stuff really coming up. Every E3 they have had some huge franchise to show and every E3 they have great new IP to get us excited yet NOTHING this year. Nintendo has shifted their focus and you seem to be one of just a small handful of people that dont see it.

*gives us* Honestly your not going to see reason. Reason is a beautifull light and you cant see light when your head is shoved as far as it is up Nintendo ass.[/quote]
You havent answered my original question. How has Nintendo's FIRST PARTY core release pattern ever changed? One major game from each franchise per cycle is different from the GC, 64, SNES, NES how?

Was that conference all about casuals? Absolutely. They are a brand new demographic and this is how they've decided to court them.

But to think that they are being courted exclusively and that they wont continue with their historical core pattern is absurd. You know that there is more to this event, but you are acting like its all over already.

I'm amazed Sony is still talking/showing PS2.

[quote name='Rig']So far, this guy is a pretty good speaker.

[/QUOTE]He is doing a good job of "keeping it real."

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']You havent answered my original question. How has Nintendo's FIRST PARTY core release pattern ever changed? One major game from each franchise per cycle is different from the GC, 64, SNES, NES how?

Was that conference all about casuals? Absolutely. They are a brand new demographic and this is how they've decided to court them.

But to think that they are being courted exclusively and that they wont continue with their historical core pattern is absurd. You know that there is more to this event, but you are acting like its all over already.[/QUOTE]

Last thing im saying to you because you just dont get this. Its changed because the quality games are no longer what they are focusing on, nor are we seeing the titles as fast as we used to nor as center stage. I conceded the event isnt over but its rare that a developer saves their big stuff for after the conferences because thats the main showcase.

Take your head out of Nintendos ass and listen to what we are saying.

Anyways back on topic. Hopefully Sonys history lesson here is leading up to something and not being given because they have nothing to show.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I'll take the Sony intro over the whole Nintendo conference.[/QUOTE]

And that really sucks for Nintendo, since this is boring as hell.

[quote name='SpazX']Resistance 2 looks cool and all, but the video should be more monster, less stairs.[/quote]

I agree on both accounts. Looks great; video needed less stairs.

Resistance 2 looks really good, and this guy talking is actually interesting.

Hope the rest of Sony's show is this good.

[quote name='chasemurata']I agree on both accounts. Looks great; video needed less stairs.[/QUOTE]

Ya needed alot less stairs.....and man this guy is talking a long time without any video. Should have had videos or pics in the background showing off what he was talking about.

The best way to do that is to ignore the numbers like M$ did and release them to the press in print instead of jerking your self off like Reggie did for 20 minutes. But if you gotta do it, Little big planet is the way to go.

Well while im very sick of this my wang is bigger then yours with sales, exclusives released etc etc etc atleast using LBP has made the presentation somewhat interesting. Certainly unique.

Mercenaries 2 is still set for PS2? Huh, I thought it was changed to just next-gen. I'll probably get the 360 version, but it's still good to know.

EDIT: New PS2 Lego Batman bundle this fall, w/ Lego Batman, PS2, and Justice League: New Frontier

YES!!! Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty!!!! I love you Sony, now just announce another Jak and Sly title please.

[quote name='XXXplosive1']I dont think they won just yet but they are already ahead of nintendo's circle-jerk snorefest.[/QUOTE]

Beat the hell of Nintendo but Id still give MS a fair edge. Just depends on whats more important to you presentation or whats said and shown. I give MS the edge because of the price cut and FFXIII coup.

[quote name='pop311']YES!!! Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty!!!! I love you Sony, now just announce another Jak and Sly title please.[/QUOTE]

Has me excited too. Add a Sly or a Jak tahts not like 2/3 but more like the first and im sold.

bread's done
Back