Official F2P Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread

Thinking about getting into this game... is it worth it with the expansion coming? I did play the trial which was ok but felt the tutorial planet was a choir.

New expansion?  I know the Rise of the Hutt is out for free to subscribers, but it's been out since April or May of last year.  Galactic starfighter is fun but I don't play it that often and only available to subscribers right now, F2P in Feb., Preffered, should get it soon. My first character took me a while to get to 55 and now I'm really enjoying the game, the second character I'm leveling is going much smoother then the first.  I really enjoy the game and the star wars universe, I would give it another shot.  I'm currently on the Bastion.

Just started playing again with the Shadow of Raven coming out in December. They currently have a pre-order + subscriber bonus of 12x XP for class missions.  Starting a few new toons to try to level to 55 before the bonus ends.

I wish they did the 12x XP thing back when I actually had time to play. :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone interested in free 7 days, or other things? Should take the referral link. Y'can do it as a subscriber or a Preferred player, look at my signature.

bread's done
Back