Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dpatel']
spay4hd.png

these are 2 of my most recent payments from 12dailypro. PM me if you would like to join the conga. This is a pretty easy site with little work and you can put in however much you are comfortable with.

I am in the process of switching to an e-gold account but for some reason stormpay will only let me do $400 bank transfers at a time which is why I have so little. I normally do $1000+ deposits with $1440+ returns. I am switching because, as you can see, I am getting killed on Stormpay fees (lost $60 on those 2 transactions).[/QUOTE]

I don't understand those sites...

all of you who want to or havent' signed up for a 360 site over on giftfiesta, i've got a deal for you in the works... so stay tuned...

Well I would like to tell you guys about my sweet profit off of these sites, and what I get is cash and don't have to worry about completing anything because of the site in my sig (referral swapper) people will request me to complete an offer for them and exchange I have gotten as much as 50 bucks for just doing Free Photo iPods! And with all this money I can just buy whatever I want to get, without the hassle of making other people do stuff under me.

Referral Swapper link is in my sig. (Yes it does refer you to the site under me but I hope you are kind enough to be okay with that!)

[quote name='Deadpool']I don't understand those sites...[/QUOTE]

its pretty easy.

Example:
If I deposit $1,000 today and surf for 5 mins for the next 12 days, I will make $120 per day and at the end of the 12 day deposit, I will end up with $1,440 without any referrals.

Here is how it works:
1)Deposit any amount between $6-$6000. (obviously the more you deposit, the more you earn).
2) Click on the 'Start Surfing' button. This will open 12 pages on after another in that same browser.
3) Each of the 12 pages has an automatic 25sec timer. It makes you view each page for 25secs before moving onto the next (so it will take you a total of 5 mins). This is all automatic, so you could click 'start surfing' and go do something else for 5 mins, as long as that browser is the active window.
4) Once that is done, your account will have be credited for 12% of your initial deposit. The deposit lasts for only 12 days, so if you surf everyday for 12 days, you will make a 144% return.
5) On the 12th day, your deposit expires and you recieve all profits within 7 days once you upgrade again (with at least another $6).
6) Once that money is back in your account, just rinse and repeat.

So really, as long as you surf the 12 pages a day for 25 seconds each, there is no way you can lose money. You could start out by trying it with just $6 to see how it works, and you will get a 144% return in 12 days. I have started a conga, PM me if you want to join it.

conga update (11/02)
ps3 conga line
1. LaraCroftsLeftBoob
2. galvatron2k1
3. maddfrog
4. dpatel
5. DJSteel
6. sweet tooth
7. mykevermin
8. deadpool
this is the list of people who are next in the conga.

PS3 conga!!! (need 8 to complete)

first click on this link:
http://www.giftfiesta.com/?rid=60909

LaraCroftsLeftBoob

1. vietgurl(pending)

official ipod conga

thinking about changing the ipod conga since everybody seems to have done the freepay one. new link to join the new 30 gb video ipod conga

http://ipods.thefreeproject.com/index.php?referral=61

1. datel(pending)

join the conga, and be in a drawing to win you choice of either:
prize a)paper mario: the thousand year door (used complete),
prize b) rumble roses(used complete) and viewtiful joe(ps2)(used complete)

macmini conga

http://minimacs.freepay.com/?r=19898753

be sure to pm me if you want to join a conga.

Premium Ipods Conga from Freepay

Just post or PM me with your email when you have signed up, who you signed up under, and tell which offer you completed. People will be added in the order they sign up, but you must complete an offer to remain on the conga. Runs just like all of the Xbox 360 Congas. Here it is:

Premium Ipods (60 GB color Ipod - $400 value)
1. http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=16474105

I need one more person for my free PSP, see sig for link. I can offer a pretty fair amount in paypal money or something else if someone can sign up. I open to trading referrals for another site too.

[quote name='DJSteel']sorry about that... i did sign up for you right???[/QUOTE]

Where would I look to see if you signed up ( im new to this). If you didnt, no problem, its not that big a deal. Did I show up for you?

i completed my free360xbox.com offer and submitted it for approval 2-3 weeks ago and havent heard anything since. when i did my psp, they had me do sort of a check out and confirm address after i submitted...am i the only one that is like that ?

I've been waiting for 3 weeks myself. I don't know what's up; they claim that they are getting many more accounts submitted right now b/c they just went international, and they just added more products. I'm not positive that that's the truth, but it's what I'm being told.

hmm, they always make excuses...when i did the last step on for my psp (the step im waiting for now), after i confirmed my address, i didnt get my psp after a few weeks, so i sent them a message and they replied they are switching shipping companies and its taken a long time. its true, i think they used to fedex and mine came dhl, but thats not the real reason it took so long, they coulda just said the truth, that there were only so many psps released and blah blah....i still got it tho, 3 weeks after launch. i finalized it 1 week before launch, so a month of waiting. i hope the 360s dont take too long, but the site has grown, and ppl have been doing this thing for months so there must be a whole lot of ppl done.

XBOX360 contest. win a NINTENDO DS!

not a conga, but sign up under my link for the xbox360 and be entered in a chance to win a Nintendo DS!!!! it's used, but works great! comes with charger and stylus. i need 8 people to sign up under me. I will ship out the system once my account has been approved. don't miss out on this opportunity!
be sure to PM me before you start.

if i get all my referrals by christmas, I'll add on ridge racers ds and nintendogs(lab and friends) to the package.

reminder that this is from giftfiesta.

http://www.giftfiesta.com/?rid=371511

please PM me before signing up so that i may fill you in on info about the raffle and

I only need one more referral for a free ipod. I was wondering if I can be added to a conga line OR preferably if I can swap referrals with someone else.

My link is http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=9429163

Also is there a list right now for blingo referrals? I want to sign up but I figured I'd help someone else by signing up under their link, and in all fairness, if theres a list I may as well sign up with whoever is at the top.

Ok, I have 2 questions for those of you who have tried out these sites recently.

What's the difference between studiotraffic and 12daypro? They seem pretty similar but studio traffic gives you money to start with, and blingo doesn't, I'm sure theres a benefit to 12daypro that maybe studio traffic doesn't have, but I dont know much about either.

As far as the ipods, I did my offer a very long time ago, and now theres new offers. I want to suggest offers to my friends but I dont knot whats best. The credit card offers seem safe, they send you a credit card, and you can either keep it or not activate it. So you don't have to pay right? I'm just looking out for anything that might possibly help those who sign up as my referrals.

[quote name='pthagonal']Where would I look to see if you signed up ( im new to this). If you didnt, no problem, its not that big a deal. Did I show up for you?[/QUOTE]

yeah and you completed the offer... thanks!! Did I show up for you?

I need 2 more for the PSP!!!

[quote name='TheRealDye']Ok, I have 2 questions for those of you who have tried out these sites recently.

What's the difference between studiotraffic and 12daypro? They seem pretty similar but studio traffic gives you money to start with, and blingo doesn't, I'm sure theres a benefit to 12daypro that maybe studio traffic doesn't have, but I dont know much about either.

As far as the ipods, I did my offer a very long time ago, and now theres new offers. I want to suggest offers to my friends but I dont knot whats best. The credit card offers seem safe, they send you a credit card, and you can either keep it or not activate it. So you don't have to pay right? I'm just looking out for anything that might possibly help those who sign up as my referrals.[/QUOTE]

Check out these threads on the talkgold forums.
Studiotraffic:
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r30325-.html
12DailyPro:
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/f363-12DailyPro.html

I haven't tried studiotraffic, but I am really satisfied with 12dp. The overall opinion I am getting from the forum there is that they are both good programs, but a lot of people prefer 12dp.

[size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

ban4.jpg

[size=+2]OFFICIAL 12DAILYPRO[/size] conga:
1. mbush27 (1st round)
2. H-Town Info (2nd round)
3. Richter (1st round)
4. dpatel (3rd round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
1. You must sign up under the top user in order to join the conga
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

How 12DailyPro Works:
1)Deposit any amount between $6-$6000. (obviously the more you deposit, the more you earn).
2) Click on the 'Start Surfing' button. This will open 12 pages on after another in that same browser.
3) Each of the 12 pages has an automatic 25sec timer. It makes you view each page for 25secs before moving onto the next (so it will take you a total of 5 mins). This is all automatic, so you could click 'start surfing' and go do something else for 5 mins, as long as that browser is the active window.
4) Once that is done, your account will have be credited for 12% of your initial deposit. The deposit lasts for only 12 days, so if you surf everyday for 12 days, you will make a 144% return.
5) On the 12th day, your deposit expires and you recieve all profits within 7 days (but you must deposit again to recieve payments *minimum $6*).

Example:
If I deposit $1,000 today and surf for 5 mins for the next 12 days, I will make $120 per day and at the end of the 12 day deposit, I will end up with $1,440 without any referrals.

[size=+2]OFFICIAL BLINGO[/size] conga:
1.DPatel (2nd Round)
2.Deadpool (1st Round)
3.TheRealDye (2nd Round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. Completed Referral only requires you to sign up under #1 user with name and email address. Pretty simple, and takes 2 seconds.

Is there anyone who needs referrals who has NOT signed up for the free ipods from freepay? It's sofrustrating to just have 1 referral to go. I'm willing to try a new place but to start over with zero referrals again?

These 4 took long enough as it is. =/

[quote name='DJSteel']yeah and you completed the offer... thanks!! Did I show up for you?

I need 2 more for the PSP!!![/QUOTE]

It doesnt show up for me, but dont worry about it.

[size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

ban4.jpg

[size=+2]OFFICIAL 12DAILYPRO[/size] conga:
1. mbush27 (1st round)
2. H-Town Info (2nd round)
3. Richter (1st round)
4. dpatel (3rd round)

RULES:
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

How 12DailyPro Works:
5) On the 12th day, your deposit expires and you recieve all profits within 7 days (but you must deposit again to recieve payments *minimum $6*).

Example:

[size=+2]OFFICIAL BLINGO[/size] conga:
1.DPatel (2nd Round)
2.Deadpool (1st Round)
3.TheRealDye (2nd Round)

RULES:
3. Completed Referral only requires you to sign up under #1 user with name and email address. Pretty simple, and takes 2 seconds.

[quote name='shadow9689']
Please Vote 10 - Will Dance 4 Gilz
Please? I'll vote 10 for anybody else who has this as well.[/QUOTE]
Thank you CAG for voting. :D
Up to 5.83, can it go higher? :eek:

I know you guys rock out loud.

EDIT: It's up to 6.07! Holy Cow!
Thankyouthankyouthankyou

EDIT: To thank the general CAGers for your votes, here's a link for Earthbound remixed OST.
It's awesome :eek:
http://earthbound.joecam.net/
I'll think of something cooler later :D

[quote name='shadow9689']Thank you CAG for voting. :D
Up to 5.83, can it go higher? :eek:

I know you guys rock out loud.

EDIT: It's up to 6.07! Holy Cow!
Thankyouthankyouthankyou

EDIT: To thank the general CAGers for your votes, here's a link for Earthbound remixed OST.
It's awesome :eek:
http://earthbound.joecam.net/
I'll think of something cooler later :D[/QUOTE]

gave you a 10. I'm not sure how that works though.

[quote name='dpatel']gave you a 10. I'm not sure how that works though.[/QUOTE]
Thank you!
Trying to get my score up higher to a bigger rank.
At least in the top 120 for judging. Best 60 win.
So, trying to get as many votes as possible, 10 will help bring up the score.
Thank you for helping :D

http://www.xbox3604free.com/default.aspx?r=504645

$30 for anyone who signs up and goes green. I suggest signing up for stamps.com if you do because it's free and really easy to cancel.

Almost there...just need a couple more referals...

BTW, does anyone know how OfferCentric is? I talked to a few people and they told me that although sometimes you have to push them a little, they do send the stuff.

Planning to buy anything from Buy.com this year? Please go through this link if you do: http://yub.com/i/recommend/?this=670

I will try to find some coupon codes that I can give to people who are willing to buy through this link. They occasionally have some great deals on games and computer hardware that I have gotten in on before.

[quote name='shadow9689']Nuts, my score dropped to a 5.3 =/
Going lower and plummeting...[/QUOTE]
Score slowly rising back to 6.
It's at 5.62.
Come on CAG :eek:
Please please

[quote name='DJSteel']i need 1 more for a PSP...please help me out![/QUOTE]

I can swap referrals if you haven't signed up for freeipods.com yet.

In fact, the only thing I'm on is freeipods.com. I can swap for anything else.

[quote name='TheRealDye']I can swap referrals if you haven't signed up for freeipods.com yet.

In fact, the only thing I'm on is freeipods.com. I can swap for anything else.[/QUOTE]

sorry I'm already signed up for freeipod

[quote name='lemmegetatthat']i completed my free360xbox.com offer and submitted it for approval 2-3 weeks ago and havent heard anything since. when i did my psp, they had me do sort of a check out and confirm address after i submitted...am i the only one that is like that ?[/QUOTE]

bump, anybody else got an answer for me???y havent i been approved yet?

[quote name='lemmegetatthat']bump, anybody else got an answer for me???y havent i been approved yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting too; it'll be four weeks on Thursday. :bomb:

Please keep hitting this link anyone who has a minute to spare: http://yub.com/i/recommend/?this=670

And if you plan on buying anything at all from buy.com this holiday season, can you do so through this link? I've been getting a great click through rate on it so far but it would help a ton if someone could just go through a few times now and then. Thanks.

[quote name='mykevermin']I'm still waiting too; it'll be four weeks on Thursday. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I've been waiting for a week, has anyone tried contacting FreePay?

I used the "help" menu to correspond with them, and I have continually gotten "please be patient"-esque responses. Thursday will mark 4 weeks and 20 business days. That's when I'll start raising a shitstorm.

Where's the xbox360 Conga! Seems like it really died.

Anyway, I'm looking to trade some referrals, haven't really done anything. PM me to discuss.

[quote name='mykevermin']I used the "help" menu to correspond with them, and I have continually gotten "please be patient"-esque responses. Thursday will mark 4 weeks and 20 business days. That's when I'll start raising a shitstorm.[/QUOTE]

Damn...good luck. Post if you make any progress. I'm thinking about maybe just buying an xbox 360 and then if I ever do get one from freepay, I'll just sell it on ebay.

**Update: one referral denied, so i need one more people**

First everyone make sure you click on the activation link that is sent to your email i think that messes up alot of peoples offers and sign ups. check your bulk if you have yahoo.

I encourage everyone to join all the congas, or doing trades for programs that you havent signed up for, but do not repeat the same one, unless its with a different program.

i also suggest that 30 day trials should be cancelled after you get credit and wait at least 1-2 days for smaller ones.

Best deals to do and how to cancel:

If you don't have a credit card, you could apply for one, which requires for ss#. I've recieved my ebay one and got $5 paypal and never activated it.

consumer info: 30 day free trial
requires CC and SS#
call 1-888-888-8553 to cancel

napster: 7-day free trial
requires CC and a dowload(it will put a 9.95 pending credit on your account, once you
cancel it goes away)
to cancel look into menus in the program to find how to cancel

realone super pass:
requires CC
call 1-866-715-5911 the lady offered oz1819 2 months extra for trying to cancel
then cancelled when he said no

efax: 30 day trial
requires CC and a dowload
they claim they remove credit if you cancel before the 30 days but have yet to
hear someone who has got it removed.

I finally finished mine, next on the list is oz1819. if you want to join the congo join the link on top and do a referral. you will then be added on the list.

Free PSP Conga(requires only 5 referrals, 1 person has finished off this conga)

1)oz18192/5
2)THEGOOSE1/5
3)
4)
5)

Free xbox 360
(requires 8)

1) mykevermin - http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=18466863
2) TDHenry - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19351657
3) tcsurplus - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19744594
4) maddfrog - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=20117952
5) TripleH13 - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=20340113
6)vietgurl(i need your link please)

Free DS, ps2, xbox, gamecube or micro gameboy(requires 4)

1)doodle777_983/4
2)dabears1 0/4
3)vietgurl 0/4
4)

Free white PSP, Black PSP or Accessory Pack
(Pack includes 1 gig stick and logitech playgear case, hori screen protector and extra battery)
White psp requires 7. Black requires 6. Accessory requires 4. Tell me which one you are doing.

1)doodle777_98 2/7
2)(1 pending)
3)
4)
5)

doodle,

Which program did you have a denied referral for? Was it a gratis program? If so, when did you submit your account for approval referral? If you've been reading other posts, some of us have had our approvals 'pending' for almost 4 weeks. Any insight you can give is most appreciated.

I got my psp from gratis. it took about 2 weeks. Matter of fect they asked for approval then after 2 weeks they asked for my address and info. It says something like "sent to mechant" or something like that than a week later a dhl guy showed up with my psp.
I think they actually chekc every bit of info that was used. My roomate wast the one that was denied and they said that i could not have someone in the same house as me but the thing is he used his home address but his credit cards and such go here.
If you are talking about your xbox 360 i wouldnt worry because till the system comes out first. Even then they have to check 8 referrals not 5 like mine so i think it takes a while.

I am already apporved and processing for the Gratis's xbox 360. They said that they are trying to preorder 300 and will send them out within about 2 weeks of launch date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back