Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mykevermin']Nope. You know how you need to submit your account for "approval" before you move to "processing"? That's where I've been stuck since October 13, when I submitted my account for approval. 36 motherfucking days.[/QUOTE]

That's odd, I've never had them take more than two weeks to review the referrals and approve me. I would definitely keep emailing them or whatever, it can't hurt to be a little demanding especially since you got enough referrals well before the launch of the 360.

I'll start hassling them on Monday; evidently their business exploded b/c of the new ipods and international expansion. They need to get their fucking asses in line, tho'

Everyone that is doing 12DailyPro right now should take a look at this if they haven't already. It is the best strategy to maximize your payout from the site, and to get paid on a weekly basis. It is called the 3x3x3 plan. I will quote it from Centsible on the 12dailypro forums
Its the 3x3 system. You upgrade 3k every 6 days. If you do upgrades 6 days apart at 3k each, when your first one expires, you can re-up with another 3k. this will get your a payment every 6 days, and a payout everytime before it is time to upgrade once again. After your first 12 days pass you will get paid every 6 days. A 30 month = 5 payments with a profit of 1320.00 each, that = 6600.00

This is an example of how I get paid every week 4320.00 The dates have been changed to follow along easier.

First do your initial upgrade package (3k) on Feb 1st,

wait 7 days, then do your second upgrade package (3k) Feb 8th

Now your first upgrade will go for 12 days THEN expire (13th) You will then get paid 5 days (my pay time) from this date just in time to use that money for your next Expiration & Upgrade. If you follow this system, you will get paid every 6 days, one day before it is time to upgrade again. You will always have money to keep earning on, in the system.

So if you had example 63k in the system going on each of your 2 upgrades allowed, on payout day you would get back 4320.00 You could take out your 1320.00 profit, and re-up the following day with 3000.00 again. and continue the cycle over & over pulling a profit of 1320.00 every 6 days out and always having 3000.00 going on each upgrade.

That will net you a profit of 1320.00 every 6 days! Think about this ...30 days in a month = 5 payments of 1320 (remember one every 6 days), which = 6600.00 a month surfing 6 minutes a day.
http://www.12dpsupport.com/smf/index.php?topic=4788.msg23790#msg23790

It is ideally meant for the max upgrade amount ($6000), but it works for any amount. Your account is also constantly upgraded, meaning there is a 0% chance you will miss any referral commission. Normally if your upgrade expired and your account is currently in the "free" status, you only get 3% referral comission as opposed to 12%.

[quote name='dpatel']its a search engine that gives you a chance to win a prize (iPod, PSP, movie tickets, iTunes) everytime you search. Its powered by google so its exactly like using google. I have been using it for a month and have already won a movie ticket.[/QUOTE]

actually, it's not, or if it is, it's rearranging the search results. because blingo search results are usually crap, and keeps repeating results for the same website.

And while im here, please sign up for my ipod chain.

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=24325146

now, you maybe wondering, what makes this ipod chain different from the millions of others. Well, my friend, ive already been comfirmed for approval, by using the INSTANT CAST offer.

Yes, I gave them my credit card info BUT at the risk of a 4 day trial. admittely so, the website was entertating and gave me all sorts of casting info for movies shooting right in my area! making me feel like a movie star!

wow, win an ipod AND have the chance to become a movie star?? thats great!

yes, but what if I dont want to become a movie star? i just want the ipod.

yes yes, i said the same myself, well thanks to the 4-DAY FREE TRIAL and a few emails, i was able to cancel before any charges appeared my card, AND still get credit for the offer. im only 5 completes any from a ipod......AND YOU CAN BE TOO!!

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=24325146

Choose the "INSTANT CAST" offer and enjoy your 4-DAY FREE TRIAL, your chance at an ipod, and to become a star!!

*this message not sponsered or endorsed by the Instant Cast Corporation. based on cosumer review**

[size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

ban4.jpg

[size=+2]OFFICIAL 12DAILYPRO[/size] conga:
1. H-Town Info (2nd round)
2. Richter (1st round)
3. dpatel (3rd round)
4. jimbo12457 (1st round)
5. mbush27 (2nd round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
1. You must sign up under the top user in order to join the conga
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

[quote name='souNReAL']actually, it's not, or if it is, it's rearranging the search results. because blingo search results are usually crap, and keeps repeating results for the same website.[/quote]

umm. I'm not sure what you are talking about. I get the same results I get with google.

[quote name='mykevermin']I'll start hassling them on Monday; evidently their business exploded b/c of the new ipods and international expansion. They need to get their fucking asses in line, tho'[/QUOTE]

they are lying, they pulled this crap with me before the psp launch. y cant they just tell the truth and say that they wont have enough to ship...their strategy is starting to backfire on them, im sure there are thousands of ppl that have this thing completed and there is no way they can meet the demad. they lauched the site the same day it was announced at E3, almost 6 month ago. i bet their qouta was full after one month, so eveyrone else has to wait. freepsps.com was launched a month before the release and they had me waiting when i completed everything a week before launch, so we will be waiting a while. but thats just my .02

Hey all,

I found some interesting links:

http://people.bu.edu/jbrock/ipod_analysis.htm
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

And to all those trying to get their referrals, tell them:

1-Use Internet Explorer
2-Clear all cookies then
3-Set Privacy->Accept all cookies, Disable Popup blocker
4-Make sure to check for any activation email when applicable
Some more tips here:

http://www.free-ipods.info/index.php?tips

Finally if you want to help me out, use my link below.

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=25062434

I currently have 1 confirmed yellow, 1 unconfirmed yellow. Plus another lost because my friend signed-up from a computer at school... I will keep the stats updated so that no referrals go to waste. ^_^

[quote name='mykevermin']How long did it take you to be approved for your PSP?[/QUOTE]

i dont remember how long it took exactly, but i know that i submitted my account a week before release, and i was mad that my order didnt get approved on the day of release, and then a week after i was pissed and thought the whole thing was a scam, gratis said there was a mix-up because they were switching shipping companies...then sometime within the next two weeks i got approved and the psp came soon after, in total a month after i submitted my account. now that i think of it, waiting 3 weeks for a free psp, or 360 or whatever is not that bad, but i feel that im either being lied too, or they just dont care enough to inform me of anything. why cant they say the supply is limited, and why cant they send out a email saying i got approved, or something to reassure me that they got my order. instead of sending out generic responses that can be found in the f.a.q section on the help page. i dunno bout everybody else, but im gonna be patient, understanding that these systems are in high demand, ill stay calm for a month, but if i dont hear anything from them by christmas theres gonna be a problem

[quote name='wisechild']http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=25062434

I currently have 1 confirmed yellow, 1 unconfirmed yellow. Plus another lost because my friend signed-up from a computer at school... I will keep the stats updated so that no referrals go to waste. ^_^.[/QUOTE]

i paid some guy $10 to sign up for my 360, but he didnt understand the concept of them having to be different ppl, so he signed up twice cuz he wanted $20, so when we went green, i paid him for both, u think that they would take away one of my greens? and y cant u sign up from school? one of my boys did that and it went green...

[quote name='lemmegetatthat']i paid some guy $10 to sign up for my 360, but he didnt understand the concept of them having to be different ppl, so he signed up twice cuz he wanted $20, so when we went green, i paid him for both, u think that they would take away one of my greens? and y cant u sign up from school? one of my boys did that and it went green...[/QUOTE]

I am afraid you are in some trouble. When you get to the approval process they will probably put you on hold and you will have to talk it out with them..

and y cant u sign up from school? one of my boys did that and it went green...

Well at school my friend signed-up for me and it didn't even showed on my list, not even a yellow! Nothing! He used my link of course. My guess is that it depends on the security level of the PC. Most public PCs probably reject cookies, and that causes problem with the referral process. I wouldnt take any chances. Consider urself lucky :)

[quote name='dpatel']umm. I'm not sure what you are talking about. I get the same results I get with google.[/QUOTE]

are you serious?? i swear do a search about xbox360 or perfect dark, all i get in computerandvideogames.com www.btconnect.com for like the first 3 pages.

edit: i usually search for images, so that may be it.

[quote name='Technique']I am afraid you are in some trouble. When you get to the approval process they will probably put you on hold and you will have to talk it out with them..[/QUOTE]

would it help if i get another green?

How long does it take to be approved with freepay? I've been waiting on the ipod for a little over a week. Says 7-10 business days, which I think the 10th day might be this Wed or so. I have a feeling they are going to go over that amount of time.

Update: Remove psp conga due to the 3 people on the list have not responded to my emails

First everyone make sure you click on the activation link that is sent to your email i think that messes up alot of peoples offers and sign ups. check your bulk if you have yahoo.

I encourage everyone to join all the congas, or doing trades for programs that you havent signed up for, but do not repeat the same one, unless its with a different program.

i also suggest that 30 day trials should be cancelled after you get credit and wait at least 1-2 days for smaller ones.

Best deals to do and how to cancel:

If you don't have a credit card, you could apply for one, which requires for ss#. I've recieved my ebay one and got $5 paypal and never activated it.

consumer info: 30 day free trial
requires CC and SS#
call 1-888-888-8553 to cancel

napster: 7-day free trial
requires CC and a dowload(it will put a 9.95 pending credit on your account, once you
cancel it goes away)
to cancel look into menus in the program to find how to cancel

realone super pass:
requires CC
call 1-866-715-5911 the lady offered oz1819 2 months extra for trying to cancel
then cancelled when he said no

efax: 30 day trial
requires CC and a dowload
they claim they remove credit if you cancel before the 30 days but have yet to
hear someone who has got it removed.

Free PSP Conga(requires only 5 referrals, 1 person has finished off this conga)

Free xbox 360[/color](requires 8)
1) TDHenry - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19351657
2) tcsurplus - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19744594
3) maddfrog - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=20117952
4) TripleH13 - http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=20340113
5)vietgurl(i need your link please)

Free DS, ps2, xbox, gamecube or micro gameboy(requires 4)

1)doodle777_983/4
2)dabears1 0/4
3)vietgurl 0/4
4)
5)

Free white PSP, Black PSP or Accessory Pack
(Pack includes 1 gig stick and logitech playgear case, hori screen protector and extra battery)
White psp requires 7. Black requires 6. Accessory requires 4. Tell me which one you are doing.

1)doodle777_98 2/4
2)(2 pending, i need referral links)
3)
4)
5)

...more good news from 12dailypro

Looks like they will be hosting a "get paid to" convention in February. The site admin, Charis, and other staff members will attend. I would consider going if it was within driving distance, but unfortunately its not. Either way, this is great news for the success of 12dp.

4800 S. Street
Charlotte, NC 28217

Also. Found a really good 3x3x3 calculator.
www.visualtrickery.com/programs/12dailypro_calc.xls (Need MS excel)

(credit goes to eldarin from 12DailyPro Forums)

This explains the 3x3x3 strategy.

Everyone that is doing 12DailyPro right now should take a look at this if they haven't already. It is the best strategy to maximize your payout from the site, and to get paid on a weekly basis. It is called the 3x3x3 plan. I will quote it from Centsible on the 12dailypro forums
Its the 3x3 system. You upgrade 3k every 6 days. If you do upgrades 6 days apart at 3k each, when your first one expires, you can re-up with another 3k. this will get your a payment every 6 days, and a payout everytime before it is time to upgrade once again. After your first 12 days pass you will get paid every 6 days. A 30 month = 5 payments with a profit of 1320.00 each, that = 6600.00

This is an example of how I get paid every week 4320.00 The dates have been changed to follow along easier.

First do your initial upgrade package (3k) on Feb 1st,

wait 7 days, then do your second upgrade package (3k) Feb 8th

Now your first upgrade will go for 12 days THEN expire (13th) You will then get paid 5 days (my pay time) from this date just in time to use that money for your next Expiration & Upgrade. If you follow this system, you will get paid every 6 days, one day before it is time to upgrade again. You will always have money to keep earning on, in the system.

So if you had example 63k in the system going on each of your 2 upgrades allowed, on payout day you would get back 4320.00 You could take out your 1320.00 profit, and re-up the following day with 3000.00 again. and continue the cycle over & over pulling a profit of 1320.00 every 6 days out and always having 3000.00 going on each upgrade.

That will net you a profit of 1320.00 every 6 days! Think about this ...30 days in a month = 5 payments of 1320 (remember one every 6 days), which = 6600.00 a month surfing 6 minutes a day.
http://www.12dpsupport.com/smf/index.php?topic=4788.msg23790#msg23790

It is ideally meant for the max upgrade amount ($6000), but it works for any amount. Your account is also constantly upgraded, meaning there is a 0% chance you will miss any referral commission. Normally if your upgrade expired and your account is currently in the "free" status, you only get 3% referral comission as opposed to 12%.

My account's been approved, 30 days later. Now I can relax, sit back, and wait for god knows how long before enough 360s are manufactured to satisfy my order. ;)

Good luck to the rest of you!

[quote name='mykevermin']My account's been approved, 30 days later. Now I can relax, sit back, and wait for god knows how long before enough 360s are manufactured to satisfy my order. ;)

Good luck to the rest of you![/QUOTE]
Whoever said they processed the approvals in batches was dead-on. I also got approved today! I wonder if it has something to do with today being the official release date of the 360? Either way this is sweet news :bouncy:

question

For freepay.com's referrals

Can I use the same persons name along with diffrent shipping addresses?I only saw cant use same ship add but didnt say anything about same bill

Thanks for the info

[quote name='mykevermin']I admit I haven't seen you on this forum so much; would you like to run the PS3 conga?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I can. I am an active Freebie person. I own Freebie101.com and an incentive site too.

Is this good for the conga?

PS3s.Freepay.com by FreePay™

Gifts offered:

Sony PS3 (8 Referrals)

If you want to join a conga you must sign up under one of the two active links and complete a offer. Then post in this tread the following information:

1. Username of who you signed up under
2. The email you signed up with
3. The offer you completed
4. Your own referral link

You will then be placed on the waiting list and once the person you signed up for confirms that you went green you will be added to the conga. If you are inactive and don't update referrals who have signed up under you I will remove you from the conga to a list of non actives. You need to respond to be put back into the conga. You can't just dissapear in thin air and leave your referrals waiting

NOTE:
You must come back often to update your status so no referrals are wasted

Active links: Sign up under the top person to join the conga!
kmg9000 (0/8 )1 pending

Next pair in line:

Waiting List: People waiting to go green:
mykevermin (0/8 )
Completed: Woohoo!

Post updates here.

[quote name='mykevermin']kmg9000, I signed up for RealArcade (WHICH, ALL OF YOU SHOULD KNOW, IS A *FREE* OFFER); I'll let you know as soon as I go green.[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks

[quote name='souNReAL']*is interested in joining on one these congas, but is afriad he is too far down the list to see any rewards anytime soon*[/QUOTE]

The PS3 one is brand new and so it the laptop one. Now is the best time to join those because they are very short.

sounds good, tell the best referals to sign up to, the CCs sound good, but i already applied for 3.. :whistle2:/, whats some other offers

can someone answer my Q

At freepay/com

Can u have the same billing address for referrals?Please someone let me know it only says diffrent shipping addresses

[quote name='-BigC-']can someone answer my Q

At freepay/com

Can u have the same billing address for referrals?Please someone let me know it only says diffrent shipping addresses[/QUOTE]

What do you mean. You cant sign up more than once for the same site. But you can sign up for all the different Freepay sites. For ex: You cant sign up more than once on PSPs.FreePay but you can sign up for PSPs.FreePay and iPods.Freepay as well as the other Freepay sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back